Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:09 pm
(enter)
User Image

Solstice walked around yawning and gazed around at the enviorment. "Wonder if theres anyone else here." he sighed as he carried his bass guitar around him then walked to a park bench and began to play his bass guitar. Tentomon landed on solstices head gently yawning as he stared down at Solstice "What's wrong solstice?" he asked and looked around noticing the lack of people to talk to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am
After a while of wondering around Johnathan and Elecmon came to an area that could loosely be described as a "park". Having come to the city from the digiforest, jonathan knew the digital world could do green and lush and the parks back home were really the highlight of the city that Johnathan came from, but this "park" was underwelming to say the least. Elecmon's ears perked up at hearing odd sounds in the air. After a bit of direction Johnathan and elecmon found their way to a guy plucking away at a bass Guitar, johnathan had to explain to Elecmon just what a Bass guitar was in the first place.  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm
Recallshifter

Solstice continued to play on his bass guitar as he looked over at tento since he was begining to act funny. "Tento whats wrong?" Tento pointed over to johnathan and his accompying elecmon. "them." Solstice looked up and hurried to put his guitar away. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to disturb you." he looked down sighing and picked up his stuff. "Im guessing you want me to leave?" he asked as his hair and hood covered his eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm
Meister_Solstice

When Solstice put away the guitar, johnathan put up a hand in greeting before speaking to him, " you don't have to leave, after wondering the forest for what seems like an eternity, seeing another human and hearing music again became a rare treat."  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm
[Enter from Gear Savanna]

Zolland looked up in surprise at the many buildings and people, and more creatures like the one she held in her hands. "Bau, look at all of this! Where are we?"
"Bau bau?" Jellymon seemed just as confused as she was.

She laughed. "Maybe someone around here could tell me what's going on. That is, if anyone will stop and listen. But with all of these creatures around... it's making me a bit scared."
"Bauu...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

*From Raggedy Inn*

After getting a bite to eat at the Raggedy Inn, Alistair and Elecmon headed toward the market. Alistair had no real means of money in this world except for what he found on the ground while traveling every so often. Maybe it was time for him to find an actual job. Alistair wasn't good at being social though, and more than likely whatever job he got, Ames would be the one doing all the talking for him.
"Why are we heading back here, Alistair? It's crowded and full of people. Doesn't seem like you'd be comfortable here." The Elecmon said as they walked by many people and buildings.

"I'm not comfortable, but we need to find a job. This place seems like it might have some opportunities." Alistair said trying not to run into anyone.

shika-kun-2012

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm
Zolland glanced around, briefly seeing Elecmon and Alistair. "What are these things, anyway?"
Jellymon gave her a strange look.
"I know you're one of them, Bau, but he looks way scarier than you do. I mean..."
"Bauuuuu...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alistair looked around, seeing so many people made him nervous, but he just kept a mildly calm expression as he searched of what might be a good place to get a job. Suddenly it seemed to rain papers over the area. A few fell in front of Alistair and Ames' path, so Alistair picked one up. He read it carefully and contemplated. He was really 'new' to the digital world in definition since he had been there for at least a couple of weeks. Ames had done his best explaining things every now and then as well as the game that started it all was like a small crash course for him.

"What do you think, boss? Should we go?" The Elecmon asked after reading one on the ground. Alistair really preferred not to put himself in a situation where strangers would be if he had a choice.

"No, I'm sure we're fine the way we are. It might be a hoax anyway. They probably take advantage of new people and swindle money from them the second they arrive." Alistair's skepticism of others was just a safety method for him. The boy sighed seeing that the place was so crowded and it seemed all the shops nearby were too busy for him to be able to talk one on one and ask about a job.

Ames didn't like seeing his tamer down so he decided to take action for Alistair and try to find somebody who might be of some help. The Elecmon looked around and bit his lip in thought.
"Hmm." He saw a girl with a Jellymon nearby and wondered if maybe she worked somewhere near, so he attempted to get her attention. "Hey, excuse me miss! Do you happen to work anywhere nearby or know anyone who might be hiring." The Elecmon was direct with his questions even though he didn't know this person. Alistair heard him talking as he was lost in thought and quickly turned in surprised to see the Elecmon talking to a girl. Alistair could feel his muscles tighten as he approached Ames now being forced in a social situation thanks to the Digimon's boldness.

Dood-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm
shika-kun-2012

"It talked!" Zolland yelped in surprise. She regained her composture after a minute and answered to the best of her ability. "Uh, no... I don't even know what this place is, what's going on, or what all of these creatures are. Uh... no offense, of course, if being called a 'creature' is offensive at all... but no, I don't know any places anyone can work. Sorry. But maybe you can help me? I found this... thing," she picked up her Jellymon. "And it's been following me since. I also found this device thing with it. Can you tell me what's going on?"  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image

The Elecmon stared at the girl confused and slightly disappointed that she couldn't help. Elecmon sat as the girl explained she didn't even know what he or the little Jellymon she now held was.
"Creatures, eh?" Ames said to the girl with a slight tilt of his head. Elecmon noticed Alistair had mustered the nerve to follow him. "Hey boss. This girl seems new and could use our help."

Alistair just nodded, afraid to speak around a stranger, and let Ames explain things. The Elecmon nodded back and turned to address the girl.
"Well for starters, I'm not so much of just any creature. I'm an Elecmon. My name is Ames, and my tamer here is Alistair." He said getting introductions out of the way as he tried to explain the girl's questions.. "That thing you're holding is a Jellymon and if it's following you around, then I'm assuming it's chosen you to be it's tamer. Your little device there is what links to Digital Monsters, or Digimon, which is what me and your Jellymon are technically. Am I losing ya?" Elecmon paused to make sure he wasn't overloading the girl with information or confusing her even more.

Dood-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Johnathan excused himself from Solstice, thinking that he maybe offended him in some way. Elecmon was not far behind, but soon they both stopped and watched the two engaged in a conversation. He caught the tail end of what was told by the other guy's elecmon. Johnathan felt his elecmon climb up his back and got onto his shoulder before they were eventually stepped up to the two. Elecmon was the first to speak up, " make sure you add that not all Elecmons are not as ugly as you are."

Johnathan sighed before he shrugged which made elecmon jump a bit as Johnathan spoke, " be nice elecmon, you are no beauty queen, yourself."  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm
shika-kun-2012

Zolland seemed confused still, and looked down at her Jellymon. "H-hi... Ames," she said, suddenly seeming shy. "I'm Zolland... and... this is Bau. My... uh... digimon?"
It was awkward now. She realized she was talking to someONE and not someTHING which frightened her a bit. She took out her digivice, a green one with yellow details, and stared at it. This thing connected her with Bau?

"I'm sorry... a lot still confuses me. Did you say 'Digital Monsters?' If you and Bau are digital... how are you... uh... alive?" She fidgeted. "Sorry... that was really rude wasn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

Alistair noticed another tamer, with an Elecmon as well, randomly intruded their helping this Zolland girl. This other Elecmon seemed stuck up. Alistair was glad Ames was nothing like it already based on first impression. Alistair slightly frowned and narrowed his eyes at this other Elecmon as it seemed to want to start something for no reason. Ames didn't seem bothered by it's remark though. Ames just look at it slightly confused and made a half attempted smile when the tamer tried to correct it's Elecmon. Ames didn't really see much difference in appearance.
"Hey pal, you shouldn't really start something when others are minding their own business ya know." Ames said with an innocent smile and slight nod of the head.

Alistair really didn't want to have to say anything, but seeing how this other Elecmon interrupted Ames, Alistair decided to go ahead and continue the explanation since he was once in the same boat.
"It's fine, I'm sure a lot of new people who have never heard of this world get confused. Whether it's as real as our world or not, any digitally made concept is 'real' in it's own definition. Gaming worlds and characters are all technically real once they are created. Somehow this world is real by that definition as well as somehow real like our world. Not to confuse you more, but it's like asking how the world we come from is defined as 'real'. Alistair slightly turned to face away after giving his little explanation trying not to make eye contact to who he talked to. He wondered if his computer talk was too much for her though.

Dood-sama

Recallshifter

shika-kun-2012

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games