Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 pm
::Takes out a shaker glass and then throws a whiskey glass in the air and catches it then throws up the shaker and watches the whiskey for the whiskey sour drip in the glass as he then hands it to Faerie::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Eileen50
Hmm, how about I put him to the test! wink *Saunters into the Cabana Bar, sits down on one of the empty bar stools and crosses one leg over the other* I hear we have a new Cabana Boy around here, and I'd like to see him in action ... Bring me a Long Island iced Tea, servient! twisted

*walks up to the bar and notices Eileen* Oh, are you waiting for a drink? *looks around for UnlimitedBlade, shrugs and goes behind the bar* A Long Island Iced Tea, right? *mixes Eileen's drink* Here you go, Mistress. wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Maune
::Takes out a shaker glass and then throws a whiskey glass in the air and catches it then throws up the shaker and watches the whiskey for the whiskey sour drip in the glass as he then hands it to Faerie::

biggrin Wow! Impressive Flair there, Maune! Thank you! *claps and flitters her wings, then sips her Whiskey Sour* Mmm, tastes wonderful! *Faerie continues to sip at her drink* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm
*mixes himself a Long Island Iced Tea and goes back around the bar* Hello, Faerie. *sits on a stool near her* ^_^  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Oh Haii Karrie! How are you this evening? Been doing any cooking or baking lately? *takes a sip of her drink* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Hello. How is everyone?

-takes a seat- I'll have a Mike's.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm
I'm doing pretty good. And you? *takes a sip of my drink and nods at Showa* Actually, I've been in the kitchen most of the day. I have some cupcakes, if you'd like one. Well, Velcore does. I found a dragon-proof box, and he's busy trying to get into it. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm
I'm doing good too.

Sure, I'll have a cupcake. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Haii Showa! Oooo cupcakes! *takes the one closest to her* What kind are they? Oh Karrie, there might be some Mike's Hard Lemonade in the fridge behind the bar. Will you get one for Showa please? *flitters her wings slightly and gives a cute smile to Karrie* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
*smiles back at Faerie and gets up* There are several kinds. Chocolate, white, lemon, and pumpkin. Just don't let Velcore get into them or there won't be any left. *finds a Mike's Hard Lemonade and gives it to Showa* Here you go.

Velcore: *sneaks up behind Faerie and puts his nose on the bar next to the box*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm
Thanks you, and thanks for the cupcakes. ^-^

-takes a chocolate cupcake-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 am
*On his way to work, he enters the Cabana Bar and surveys the place. It appears that no one else is around. As he makes his way over to the end bar stool, he notices a box on the bar.* Oh I recognize that style of box! It's the kind Chef_Karrie uses all the time! *He peeks inside, curiously pulls out an unusual looking cupcake and smells it* Ahah! I knew it! It's gotta' be Pumpkin Spice! *He takes a bite, then sets it down to help himself to a cup of coffee. He sits down on the bar stool and enjoys the cupcake with his first cup of coffee for the day. As he finishes his coffee, he mutters to himself* ... must remember to thank Karrie the next time I run into him. *He gets up to refill his coffee cup, then exits the thread to continue on with his daily rounds.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm
*Lily pads through the Cabana Bar to Brat's office, but the door is locked. She slips the envelope under the door and leaves the bar.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm
*Slips in to the Cabana Bar and heads to her office. As she opens the door, she finds the envelope from Lily. She opens it and scans the inventory, smiling a little at Lily's attempts to be coy.* Curious indeed.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm
Psyzapp
Well looks as though you are just too slow sweetheart. You'll do just fine here, I'm sure. *Gives UnlimitedBlade a peck on the cheek.* You're sweet and I'm sure all the ladies will just love you. Better get all this equipment back to the hospital. *Goes to the door and whistles. The bruisers load up the Electro-shock equipment and she leaves to return it.*

Hooray I win ^.^! Now I can serve the ladies in a more personal way...by making their drinks wink .

*Eagerly awaits a request as he stands from behind the bar blaugh *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games