Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 am
Hikari stopped but didn't turn her head. She paused for a bit and turned around. Hikari then embraced Keith, then whispering in his ears softly. "I'm sorry....but you have to understand...." whispered Hikari as she placed another dart that she took from Icy and stuck it on his neck. She slowly released him as she turned and started to walk away from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 am
keith felt it and draw his gun fire at hikari aim at her legs and keith crash to wall then side down falled to sleep."u joyful hurt ur friends that trying protect u"said man in shadow speak in ur head.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 am
Hikari gripped her right leg. It wasn't as badly hurt as she thought. The bullet only grazed her leg but it does sting. When she heard the voice, her countenance turned frisk as she stood. "Silence...." said Hikari as she ripped a piece of her clothing and tied it on her wound. She then continued to walk off into the desert.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 am
"well this wont go no way u end up same place again this is storm ur sin what u do in past"said man in shadow that hand creeping up grab ur soul raging back in shadow meet ur evil self.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:17 am
"You really think I'm scared of you?" Hikari said then stopping. "Dare touch my soul and I will make sure you perish, even if you returned from hell, I'll make sure you won't live to see any souls again." spoke Hikari as she continued her journey.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 pm
"shi and icy are chaos past at u foolish mistake pass them meet him"said man in shadow, "u think that why chaos arua in near at back alley way and in ur room that man attack not keith"said man in shadow walk up to u than grin at u.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 pm
Hikari glared towards the darkened figure as she gave a sinister smile towards it. "Oh..I wouldn't be so sure..." spoke Hikari softly as she quickly unsheathed one of Chaos's sword and pointing it towards the figure's neck. Her smile diminished from her countenance as she faced the figure. "I'm sure they'll be fine since Keith will be waking up in a few minutes." said Hikari as she sheathed the sword. She then began to walk pass the figure as she stopped behind him. "Besides....I can do this alone. And I have something in mind that I must do." spoke Hikari as she continued her journey towards the desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm
"u still foolish child end up died in this desert without ur man protect"said man in shadow disappear in hikari head. since strom still rain sand strom come in where is hikari make hard to teleported back or to run back town it is blind her eye.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Hikari really didn't care, as long as she was away from the mansion, it was fine with her. But now that her memories have returned, the expression on her countenance turned stern as she tried to look for her father. She wondered what happened to the bunch since the time she lost her memories temporarily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 pm
joy reappear in front and grin at her "hello hikari what r u think about him or father and mother and little sister she worry about u"said joy same weapon killed don in past.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 pm
Hikari gave a grin towards Joy while she placed her hand on her hip. She tilted her head to a side while she stared at her with an emotionless expression on her countenance. "I want to see father....Take me to him." spoke Hikari as she glanced towards the weapon that killed Don. She didn't say anything to her but returned her attention to Joy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm
"tell me why i take ur father last spot at"said joy sit on sand and strom hit hard "why u leave ur friend behind"said joy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm
"Because...I need something from him...." spoke Hikari with disgust. She disliked needing something, especially coming from her father, making it worst. She slicked her hair back as the storm got her wet. "Besides....who are you talking about anyway?" said Hikari as she smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 pm
"well ur father is dead because he died by ur friend don hand"said joy grab the sand let escape out my hand.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 pm
Hikari was dumbfounded by the news. She was smiling from her being yet her outside expression did not waver. Hikari was glad that her father was killed by Don. She was happy that he was able to make a dent on the enemy's line before he perished. She was hoping to get to her father and kill him herself. Her eyes followed the sand that escaped through her hand. "Oh...how? I thought you guys were all mighty to not have him killed?" asked Hikari with a mocking tone in her voice.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games