Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Alice cringed
"A-are you k-k-kidding me?!" She slammed her head back down onto the counter
"Ha! This is a joke right! My friends wanted to play this sick joke on me because they knew I'd get lost on my way to New Orleans, didn't they!?" She lifted her head again, laughing loudly
"Alright! I get it! you got me! Now quite the joke!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image

*Reviwal leaned closer to Alice and said*
"I never joke" *he thought on his last words for a while*
"Well i joke sometimes, but this is no joke" *He leaned back in his chair and pointed to Kurai* "Shes a demon"
*he pointed to hetukiri* "Shes and Elf"
*Next he pointed to Nick* "well...im not sure about him i think hes a demon leprechaun or something"*Now he pointed to various people and started calling out their species* "Demon,Angel,Spirit,Cat,Wolf"
*He pointed to himself now* "And myself, well im an Alien"  

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

Another chill ran down Alice's spine
"y-y-y-you--" Losing conciousness, she fell out of her chair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

*Reviwal quickly swooped down and picked Alice up. he thought to himself, that this all must've been too overwelming for her. he then carried her off towards one of the vaccant staff rooms and placed her gently on the bed...He looked at her for a moment,and wondered how it would feel to be a human, after pondering the thought for a while he quickly dismised it and walked off to get her some cold water*  

Fatal Bakumatsu

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am
User ImageNick stopped from tossing the last knife at the wall for a moment. He saw Kurai's grin through the blade's reflection and immediately knew what was on her mind. To be honest, he really didnt care. For the time being he was safe, he should relax more and be social in a way.

Nick never really noticed until now what Kurai looked like up close. Heck, it's the same towards everyone else in the building. Kurai had a nice, slender body with raven hair that flowed down till her butt. She was short but has smooth skin and a small waist. Other than the chain and the dark coat, Nick also noticed she was wearing quite a short skirt and fish nets. Even with this, Nick's facial expression was the same, uninterested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Alice opened her eyes after a few minutes, sitting up and looking around frantically.
"ow...my head..." She winced, lowering her head a little as she held the side of it with her hand

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image
Silence.
Flo enjoyed the silence that graced her now empty office, even if it was only momentary.

Looking over the vast sheets of parchment that covered her desk, Flo thought back to the earlier conversation with Mega. Trouble at Neteur was nothing new, but the quantity of it was a change. Anytime an old portal such as the one inhabited in the castle was disturbed it caused a fraction or ripple to go off in the various realms of existance. Most of the time this being a small matter, easily handled by the multiple seals placed about to carry the power drain. But happening too often and well you got yourself on hell of a problem.

Flo blinked once, then twice, trying to shake off the haze. Still it didn't work, the hunger was growing too close, and soon she'd have to feed it. Biting back the urge to tear into something warm and wet, Flo walked across the wooden floor toward the small flight of stairs. Taking them two at a time, she quickly reached the landing and moved over to the small window. Unlatching it, she pushed the glass all the way open with a great sigh as the cold wet wind carried a breeze to her overstimulated senses.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image Kurai felt a bit put down when Nick showed no visible sign of interest, but she didn't let it show. She still felt that she should be doing something though, even if she had no idea what. Something was compelling her. Hmm. Turning her attention back to her finger for a second, she licked it before letting the wound begin to heal.

Pulling entire body onto the bed now, she stared her now cutless finger, scrutinizing it.

"You sure are picky, aren't you," she mumbled, the smallest hint of a sarcastic pout in her voice. "It's obvious that I bore you. Hmf, just doing my job. So sorry that you had to be stuck with a demon's incarnate instead of some flawless, soul-sucking succubus."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
User ImageSuccubus.. yeah, he's seen those before. Hell, he beheaded one while the demon was making love to one of Nick's supposed-to-be victim. Outside maybe the perfect image of a woman, inside was not as attractive.

"Picky? Picky about what Kurai?" Nick asked as he watched her lick the blood off her finger sensually. He recalled that she was merely a guardian, a dog to his father. A nerve twitched as he once again realized Kurai's purpose. "Youre still following my father's orders? Tsk."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image "Me, on your father's orders...?"

That's when it came back to her in a flash of images and sounds--

Miss me, my dear?

Kurai paled as she heard the voice inside her subconscious. That's right, Sonneillon was what she had forgotten. She was under his rule. She looked at Nick, who was waiting for a reply, but the only reply that came out of her was mentally for her master.

M-master... I...

But his voice was venomous. I didn't expect you to forget me or our quest... All you care about is getting the boy now. I told you about this. You're getting soft. You deserve a little punishment, don't you?

Please, I--

The rest of Kurai's thoughts were drowned out as a white hot pain erupted in her head. It was all she could do to keep from screaming, though it lasted for only a split second.

"...That's right," she said a bit shakily, out loud this time. "Your father sent me. I..." Kurai shook her head to clear it, willing herself to get a grip again. "I guess that's why you don't really appreciate my being here. That's what I meant about picky. you want a girl who'd approach you out of their own free will... To tell you the truth, even if I didn't have to, I'd probably still try to get close to you if I met you."

Her eyes widened a little. She didn't mean for that last sentence to slip out, but it already had, so... Kurai waited for Nick's reaction with as much of her calm demeanor as possible, half-hoping he hadn't heard or wouldn't care.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm
User ImageNick tilted his head for a while. He felt a strong presence a moment ago but soon faded in Kurai's words. He understood what she was trying to say. But mutual feelings such as love are things Nick cannot enjoy. His life is always at the edge, and loosing someone he cared for will only destroy him.. again. He learned not to get too attached to people, demon or human alike. This is why he never really had interests in sexual attractions and things that involve making love. He stayed silent and simply looked up the dirty ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image "...So that's how it is," Kurai said softly. She wasn't dense, after all--her senses were extremely sharp, even when it came to emotions.

"It might be out of my place to say this," she began. "But... You think it's your weakness, don't you; that it will be what will kill you." Kurai felt like a hypocrite saying that, since that was exactly her purpose, but these words she spoke from her past. "I know how you feel. I told myself not to be open to emotions either. A long time ago, it almost ruined me. I lost everything... Incarnates aren't supposed to feel anything, and it might have been karma for trying to defy fate. But then I met you, also trying to escape your destiny. You're so determined not to follow your father's footsteps. It makes me think... What if I did the same again? If I tried to make my own path, would I be able to get somewhere? ...You gave me that much hope, Nick. I guess that's why..."

She trailed off.

That's why I really might be falling for you... You're killing me, isn';t that what I'm supposed to be doing to you?

Kurai chuckled halfheartedly when she noticed the boy's dull expression. "Then again, you don't really have to listen to my blabbering mouth."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm
User ImageNick got up from the bed, and without looking at Kurai he spoke. "We all have choices in life. I made mine. Have you?" With that he walked towards the dusty broken window on the other side of his bedroom. He extended his right arm sideways and unleashed his death scythe in a flash of red and black lightning. He spun it over and around his body before slamming the end point of the scythe to the ground. "With this, I'll take his head off." His straight face reflected clearly on the wide, curved edge. "God of Death my a**."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am
User Image Good question, Kurai thought. His words had struck her hard. Maybe he was right about decisions. Who was to say she couldn't make her own? That she was bound to be what she was made for? She could change...

Even if it means your life?

Kurai stood up defiantly and walked until her face was next to his in the reflection, saying her thoughts out loud for both her master and Nick to hear.

"My mind's made up as well."

I'm not going to be your tool, Sonneillon. Kill me if you wish.

TRAITOR!!!

Kurai did her best to ignore the voice in her head and the painful sting that came between her eyes with each passing moment.

Sonneillon was furious. You will pay tremendously, Kurai. I should have known that making an incarnate from someone who used to be human would be no good at all. There's still too much human soul left in you. I saved your pitiful life, and this is the thanks I get? I turn you into MY incarnate, and you show me THIS as gratitude? I thought we've been over this! Clearly you never learn!!! I should strike you dead right now! Silence that chilled Kurai to the bone, then a jeering laugh. Or on second thought... maybe I won't. Have your fun for now, my little puppet. This isn't the last you'll hear from me.

Kurai felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders, but what had she done? By letting emotion cloud her judgement, she angered Sonneillon... She might be free for now, but she knew it wouldn't stay quiet for long. What was he planning? She bit her lip on the verge of relief and regret and looked up at Nick, hoping to see at least a shred of something in those eyes--something to tell her that what she did wouldn't be in vain.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am
User ImageNick gripped his scythe and faced Kurai. "Now that the 3rd wheel is out of the way..." He quickly spun towards Kurai and swung his scythe with precision towards her neck but stopping just 1cm away from her skin. "Who are you and what are you really after? I know that foul stench of death, youre obviously not here as my guardian." Nick has been sniffing the smell of the underworld eversince Kurai appeared in Half Moon. Someone was obviously influencing her decisions. The way she speaks, the momentary silences, everything was making Nick doubt.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games