Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 pm
*looks at Nei1's cat adoringly before running over and hugging* OMG!! I need to hide from the zombies, quickly steals nei1's cat and hides cat_ninja hugging the adorable cat You are so adorable purty wittle cat Thinking out loud forgetting about zombies I said "Tes is no good anymore he stinks p-u, Nei can have him." cat_stressed Suddenly hearing Zombies creeping up behind me, I had to quickly grab the cat and find a new hiding place. cat_gonk
I had to shout Kits help me!!! as all hell was breaking loose crying "You can't have kitty" As I shouted at the zombies bravely," I quickly ran away with my tail between my legs.
edit x1  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 pm
*dies a rather subtle and uneventful death* emotion_zombie  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:58 pm
*holds up TES's liveless body*

mumbles quietly "NOOOO!! You can NOT die on me! I haven't giving you to Milady yet."

edit 1  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm
cat_crying Nooo! You can't take Tes and tackles nei in thinking she was the Grim Reaper cat_scream Arrrrggh!!!! Slams her off of Tes accidently causing Tes's nose to bleed. "You can't have Tes's soul" Screeched Kits.
All the sudden the sounds of help could be heard in the distance, Sakura needs my help? I better help her out after I knock out death cat_evil "No way you can have Tes's soul" Slaps death a few times before being kicked off and charges back into the fight eager to protect tes's soul. cat_mad A black eye wont stop me cat_talk2hand

edit x1  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am
No Wait...Gets slapped around..Punches Kits's eye...."Get off me kits I am not death"
Stop it's me Nei not death gonk

edit x1  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:12 am
*a Forged handwritten will slips out of his pocket, reading that all his belongings are to be left to Nei1*

edit x1  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:46 pm
What the hell is going on?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:49 pm
*pauses for a moment* Death is impersonating Nei! cat_surprised  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 pm
No It's really me Kits, Just I can't prove it with my ruined maps, cards, ID in this heavy blot of blood stains and rain that soaked thru to my skin, damn it Tes & weather gonk Sitting here naked while my costume is in the washing machine and possibly be able to fix my ID enough to prove who I am stressed

edit x1  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm
Noticing a piece of paper slipping out of Tes's pocket, walks up to the paper and picks it up to toss away, my curiousity got the better of me. Upon reading the paper notice it was a...will...by Tes eek
He always was a guy who was never gonna get one, I need to make sure this is the real thing ninja
Makes a call to his forensic team for help comparing Tes's signature.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm
I don't know if I should believe you... emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 pm
*hugs the kitty and keeps hiding from the zombies* Are you sure your not Death? I mean...you summoned zombies... gaia_angelleft cat_stare gaia_angelright * then proceed to try and fend one of the most offensive foul odor of the undead she ever smelled with a frypan in heroism. You can't have kitty gaia_angelleft cat_scream gaia_angelright *

edit x1  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 am
*summons B.B.K.* (Boo Boo Kitty)

*Thriller starts to play*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Runs over to Kits and whispers "She is the devils rejected daughter, The grim Reaper aka known as death. Don't believe a single word she says. She is only here to take Tes's soul. Just like Sakura said she...gulp..summoned zombies and now a B.B.K,"
No not that song anything but that song *starts to arrgh transform*  

leonardo the brave

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Noticing Leo transforming and knew her plans were working in her hands mwhahaha. twisted

OOC transmission is 4.5k gonk *curses a few colorful words* scream

edit x1  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games