Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am
Daniel eyed the restaurant with a mix of intrigue and uncertainty. The staff alone made it a rather unique location in his slim experience. As they sat, he couldn't help but smile at Jessi's enthusiastic gleefulness. Though when she told him to just think about food, Daniel looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. His faced contorted to one side as if he were trying to puzzle something out.

"Think about food? But I don't, I mean even in passing I've never really thought about...why? Should I not pick something from this, uh, menu?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 pm
Jessi giggled and shook her head. "Well, get a drink, then. A specialty drink. Something that you couldn't get most places around here. Just think about it. Don't worry about the menu, though obviously you can look at it if you want to."

{{Sorry! Work got really busy there for awhile.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm
Daniel looked over the menu while considering Jessi's proposal.

"I dunno. Even when I, well, eat, I don't really do drinks well. But maybe..."

Daniel closed his eyes and cast back into the memories that he did have, searching for something, anything that he mave have eaten that stood out. Finally something flashed, though he couldn't say precisely from when or where. All that came was a brief image of a cake, along with a feeling of excitement and intrigue. Opening his eyes he gave Jessi a wry smile, and a knowing look.

"Okay. I think I may have something."

While focusing his gaze on Jessi, Daniel brought the image of the cake as firmly into his mind as he could. As he did, he even bean to recall the words to describe it. Then came smells, and tastes, and something else floating in the background that he couldn't place and so ignored. It was called a triple mousse chocolate cake. Three layers of different flavors of chocolate, yet all equally smooth and creamy. Then atop this particular cake he recalled a dark cherry glaze, topped with a single large strawberry, bright red with its bottom half dipped in yet nother sort of dark chocolate. Daniel smiled knowingly, some portion of the memory tugging at his mind, and making him wish he were much closer to Jessi at that particular moment. With a soft voice he finally spoke.

"There. Now what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:51 pm
Jessi smiled at Daniel. "Now wait for one of the biggest surprises ever!"

After a few minutes, a large triple mousse chocolate cake was brought out, carried by two staff members. It had three layers of different types of chocolate, a dark cherry glaze, and had several strawberries dipped into chocolate on the top.

Jessi's eyes widened and she gasped. "Oh wow... That looks incredible! Yum!! Good idea, Daniel!"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm
Daniel eyes the staff members as they deposited the cake on the table. Something was definitely off about them, but Daniel couldn't quite put his finger on what. As they left he turned his attention to the large cake that they had left behind. It was almsot identical to the one he had envisioned, with only minor differences, as if it had been made to the same recipie but by a different chef. And while the chances that they would have this exact cake in the back, ready to be served in minutes weren't zero, they were astronomically small.

"Bloody hell. How'd they manage that? And by me just thinking it?"

Daniel sudenly had a bad feeling about the place. Anything that could read minds set off red flags in his mind, and his face reflected as such as he glanced around the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm
Jessi reached over and placed her hand on top of Daniel's. She stroke the back of it soothingly.

"Daniel, it's alright. It actually comes in handy that they can read minds, and I doubt they do it for anything other than to take orders. Even if they do, I don't think it's that big of deal. They're probably so used to 'hearing' bizarre things that they just tune out almost everything. I know I would."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm
Daniel almost flinched when Jessi touched his hand, but he managed to still his hand with little more than a spasm. He looked back over at her, trying to lighten the mood of his face, though he merely succeeded at going from worried to concerned. He tried to smile but it didn't so anything to improve his look.

"I'm...sorry. It's not that I have especially bizarre thoughts, relatively. It's just that there are some...things, that I knew, that I know. Things that, as far as I'm aware, only I know, and need to stay that way."

His pulled his free hand into his lap, and his hand beneath Jessi's began to tremble from the tension of his muscles tightening. His jawline was flexing for much the same reason, and his eyes kept flicking towards the door. In his mind he was desperately trying to think of nothing, or least not let his thoughts dwell on any one thing for very long.

"Is it possible that, that they only, um, do it, the mind reading, uh, thing, with food?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm
Jessi sighed softly at Daniel's obvious distress.

"Daniel, why don't we just go to Aqua Springs? I can get something to eat there."

She smiled softly at him.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm
Daniel smiled back at Jessi, if only weakly.

"Um, thanks."

He started to get his things, then looked at the cake. He smiled again, tihsi time a little stronger.

"Though if you want, surely they can box that up to go. Right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm
Jessi nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah, sure."

A waiter came up and boxed the cake and then handed it to Daniel. Jessi went up, paid, and then she and Daniel walked to AS.  

Jessi_Deramis

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm
*as he and Tes arrive, he immediately takes notice that there's no one else from the rehearsal here even though they weren't the first to leave the church* confused

Perhaps it was getting too late for mzilst of them sweatdrop

*shrugs and goes right to ordering*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 pm
*while Tes doesn't seem to have any problems going ahead and eating once their orders arrive, Ryzan just sits there poking at his plate uncomfortably*
I hope we did not accidentally go to the wrong place sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm
*stumbles out of her portal*
*is greeted by a host who hands her a bottle of Jack*
*Then take her to were Vixtul and TES are*
Ohhh, they are so ON IT here. User Image
*opens the bottle and smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm
*expression brightens when he hears Lady Leko*
Thank goodness sweatdrop I thought we would be eating alone.

*looks up at Leko, then goes back to his food*
Don't think she's going to actually be eating with us, Ry.

At least she is here, though. Where are the others?  

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 pm
Why is that TES?
*orders a red velvet cake & a scotch* User Image
Hell if i know.
Kat tried to make me go home! User Image
Make me walk around i a church then NOT give me booze?
Please talk2hand

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games