Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Seyn smiled. "We're gonna see what Ms. Miyazaki is up to."

Maralyn glared at him. "Hey! We didn't know something like this is going to happen!" She exclaimed. "Now we should get moving!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaz and Zack glared at each other in the same way "fine!" they said in unison then Kaz suddenly dissappeared Zack got up and picked up Ace he was a little pissed off

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Kishiko sighed and hugged Zack. "Honey I don't like it when you fight with yourself."

"What do you expect to do? Go in there and ask her nicely to stop what she's doing? She won't stop."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Kuhn smiled "Okay sounds good...."

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 am

Zack didnt look at her he just looked at Ace "and i dont like it when i know the schools gonna blow up at any minute" he then let out a long sigh "but i shoulda saw this coming knowing you" he turned his head to face her and put on a fake smile to hide his sadness he kissed her cheek softly then backed up "cmon we gotta get outta here before it explodes" he then teleported to his old house
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Kishiko teleported herself and all the stuff they own to Zack's old house. Kishiko sat on the sofa. "Now i gotta think how can I cover up the explosion and not let the blame be pointed at us."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Someone walks throught Zacks houses door with wings firmly hidden behind her "I think I can help..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Zack looked at the mystery girl for a minute "ok then tell Kishiko i want no part in any of this" he walked up to his old bedroom and layed down how could she blow up our school all those kids uhhhhhh

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

(((Sooooooo..... after the school blows up then what? or could something happen that will change everything!? O.O)))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm

(( I DON'T KNOW T,T))

Shirean followed him out, and remembered about Jack. "I can't go." She said turning towards where Jack was last.

Seyn smiled. She turned a corner wrong, and ended up in the boiler room. She frowned. "I got lost again." She said slumping over. Her foot kicked the bomb, and she paniced. She looked at li'l Kuhn. "We should get out of here!" She said running out of the boiler room, and out of the building into the forest as fast as she could run.

Maralyn knew she wouldn't listen as well. "Why does it matter? I lost her thought waves, and I wasn't going to ask her, I was going to run!" She said running out of the area.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm

(( well let's see what happens :3 ))

Kishiko went up and knocked on Zack's door. "Honey may i come in?"

Ichiro flew up, looked back at the school, and flew away without looking back. I wonder what will happen now...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Zack thought for a moment before answering "yes" he sill layed down and looked at the ceiling

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Kuhn dropped on his head back in the school, Seyn had dropped him by accident, he makes a horrid face "I am 3 rooms away from the bomb.... O.o" he begins to run for the door with his stuby little legs for the door "Huff.... huff... huff....!"

Tsuna looked back and saw Shirean run the wrong way "hmmph... her choice"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Kishiko opened Zack's door and saw him laying down looking at the cieling. She went over to him and sat down. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Zack looked at her then the ceiling again "nothing...."
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games