Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm
Nero yells in pain "ugh you little baster DIE" yelled Nero slashing at Manifeasta neck  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

they pass by the throne room or what ever you know what im talking about and ther still beating each other up and then they enter the thron room

masato "JUST GIVE ME THE MONEY AND THE OTHER THINGS YOU OWE ME"

ryu "NEVER"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 pm
Zenjin nods "Well, at the moment i have no idea what to do, i have no desire to attack at all. Not till we are higher on numbers." he said this quietly wanting to get back to Scarlet, to find out about this curse she has

Manifesta groaned again but squeezes Nero's neck harder and slashes again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm
"at least tell me were would be my room... i hope its not the one the former XIII menber demyx lived before geting killed... its bound to stink like hell... or a bit more"  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Maxis from a little distance watches Nero and Manifeasta "Thous young Nero ... thy needs to remember why Reaper and X gave up their lives" said Maxis
Nero left hand opens and charges a blast  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Scarlet suddenly got a heavy feeling of sleep that come over her. 'Not good..' she opened the book quickly and flipped through the pages so she could read the spell to keep her awake. She read it and luckly it worked. It was a bit odd though....so many things have been happening lately. 'Surely something bad is going to happen,' she sighed and sat on the bed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm
((Notingles, this is before the Org. XII))

Zenjin tilted his head "Who the hell is that?...whatever, anyway my Dusks will lead you to your room...Now if you'll excuse me..." he said as he closed the door slowly. He than walked over to Scarlet.

Manifesta grabs Nero's hand and charges a blast of his own "You sure you wanna do that?...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:31 pm
The marks again had spread this time more then before. Surely if she had a heart it would be the darkest thing ever about now. 'I don't think theres away of stopping it this time....i should probably leave....'  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Nero blast charges larger and larger "MORE THAN YOU CAN BELIEVE" as he ready to fire"

"Zagato ... go get Reave ... go to the other small heartless bases, find all that have my sign and bring them here" said Riftcreator "yes creator and the rest" Zagato asked "bring them with their others and let them form a new" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Zenjin kind of frowned "Please dont..." he than realozed he felt actual anguish. What the hell? this should be impossible he thought to himself.

Manifesta gathered power in his palm and smirked.  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 pm
"i dont know... it just apeared on my head for some reason... an sitarist with hair spray and also an nobody... but as smart as an shadow heartless... in any case, lead on"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 pm
The Dusks lead down a few hallways real fast  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm
"so... any of you speak?" oliver asks following the dusks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Scarlet looked up at Zenjin and sighed, "Please trust me ....it would be for the best...If i were to lose control....then nothing good would come of that..." She shook a bit and the marks continued to spread.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 pm
Reave walks into a world where a heartless base is "HAHAHA pathetic heartless .... creator show kindness letting them live" as his giant step shack the lands "easy big boy.... we need them alive" said Zagato  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games