Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:25 pm

((Me gad that was barely a more than a one liner >.<... ish any one online?))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 pm

(Yesh But all the Charries is going to sleep for the time skip o.0 )

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

(( Okay, so not sure what Ali & Zaias are doing for the night, but I think our time skip is long due, so...

Now? Or wait one more day? ))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm

(NOWZ! Ali slept at Ms. Powers' and Zaias met up with the Doc to help making Ali's room o.0 then everyone went to BED.Though we are stealing Eternal's dental ending...o.0 but oh well. He'll have another.)

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

((Lol then let me make a quick post again then XD))

Once treya had made it to the green house as she now knew what it was called she quickly made her way back to the thorned vines and cause them to go back into the ground so it looked as if they were never there. once she was back in the forrest she went back to her forrest tree home and climbed into her vine/tree ledge like bed and went to sleep finally tired after all the activity she had done that day

((Damnit you and i posted one secound apart wolfy chu think you could repeat post after this one? so the time skips after?...or i guess i can delet this post...))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

(( ninja ))

Back to tha Fuuuuuture!

(( Aka time skip to Halloween, a Sunday ))

Jordan totally had finished her detention hours a week ago.

(( Pfft, too lazy to post now xP Gotta go to bed soon... D: ))

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Wolfyofthesky
(()

((damn wilfy your a ninja XD thinking what i think befor i think it XD))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
(()

((damn wilfy your a ninja XD thinking what i think befor i think it XD))

(( 3nodding ))

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

(( Tomorrow I'll describe the Halloween event. If anybody has an ideas/ suggestions say them now... or forever hold your pieces ))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm

(Lol, what no prep time?)

Marsh strolled the hallways with a satisfied smile and acknowledged his students and fellow staff with a satisfied smile and many a nod. It had been HIS idea after all. The dressing up n costumes, and supplying the dorms and all the classrooms and teachers with candy, so that the students could have a trick or treat celebration as well as a party and costume contest. My it was nice to be on top.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery walked through the halls, she'd had such a hard time picking a costume and just knew she's give in and go with some kind of standby thing...but eventually had decided on a cat burglar. Her auburn hair was tied up in a ponytail with a black scrunchy and ribbons mixed in. she had a mask for her eyes, kinda like Zorro's..but it had started to get on her nerves in class and so she'd just pushed it up and tightened the cloth band so it became a headband for the school day, and switched to lots of black eye makeup in the interim. She had whiskers and a nose painted on her face with black sparkles, as well as a black choker and a tail. Her ears were another headband and rather plain black ones. The rest of her outfit was a black unitard, leggings, skirt and cape though her shoes were still her blue and white tennis shoes. ..that couldn't be helped. Though she was glad she'd snagged the cute felt covered Halloween bag from the store at the 209, it held her 'stolen goods' ..or would...as soon as she got some candy. For now it only held her book, the one that had been helping her unlock her powers. The one she almost never let out of her sight.

She was currently helping the school librarians prep the hallways of Graymoore with decorations hanging curtains of paper streamers and glow sticks. It was almost breakfast though, and the rules for the day would be explained there, so she excused herself and made her way over to the caf.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

((oh hai guys. Sorry, I was busy yesterday))

Back when Dr. Sullivan had given Ali and Zaias their dental exams, he was impressed with how good Ali's teeth were. However, when inspecting Zaias' teeth, he wasn't as impressed. There was a lot of work to do and Dr. Sullivan made sure that every damaged tooth in Zaias' mouth would be fixed, no matter how long it took.

((I'll start doing costume stuff after this))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 pm

"Kyah~ I'm so cute!" Maria called out, looking in a full length mirror at her AH-DORABLE pink waitress outfit. The skirt was just at the mandatory length and apron and pink bows just added to the cuteness. She wore white over the knee socks with pink shoes, the kind that had the bows on the front. She grabbed her back-back, which just for that day was a cute pink teddy-bear with a zipper on its head. She skipped out of her dorm room and to her first class, sitting patiently, then going to her next.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

(( Well, it is almost Halloween in real-world land...

and since when do we have classes on Sundays? -.- ))

Jordan came back to her dorm late into the morning; she hadn't minded helping the student council plan or any of the setting-up for the Halloween fun. She'd probably end up helping all day until the event, at which time she would mysteriously disappear to enjoy the festivities. And possibly help out, if it was really needed.

She saw that Maria had left; she had figured as much, given the time. She checked on her costume in the closet and debated putting it on now or later.

"Jor-"

She reached out got ready to change.

(( Don't know what she's gonna be yet... ))

Telemachus chuckled to himself as he tapped his pen on a table, supervising the decoration of the cafeteria and waiting for lunch. He was already wearing his costume.

(( Once again, not sure what yet... ))

(( Hint hint, it'll be lunch soon, so get your charrie's butts over there ))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Christopher was making sure he had his costume all together before he put his on. He wanted to make sure he wasn't missing anything.

Spencer had ordered his costume and was just opening up the package it came in. He began dressing in it as well.

Despite being the school dentist, Dr. Sullivan wanted to check out the festivities. Though perhaps all those sugared candies would make him pass out. He considered going and handing out free toothbrushes for everyone, but he didn't think he had enough. Now what could he dress up as? Maybe he could go as what he was, a dentist. After all, in a place where candy is rampant, what would the scariest thing to see there be?

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games