Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm
Very good, Mistress. *monotone voice*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:26 pm
(( xd *pat*))

*sprays snow all over Fe again*

Very clean stop, sir Decorera. I'm impressed. *corner of mouth tips up in a slight smirk* A second run? Yes, quite.

*starts to head that way. She looks over her shoulder at him, voice honeying* Well-developed...*smirks* Skier? Hm. twisted

Flattery will get you everywhere, sweetheart. wink *heads to the skilift for another go*

ColourMine

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 pm
*carries Smok into Aqua Springs. She'd told him that they were going to go there so he could see if Thistle was there. The little dragon had missed his friend. When they got to the pet area, though, she immediately handed him over to one of the staff, telling the girl to give him a bath. Smok looked very frightened and immediately started trying to get away, but the girl was well aware of the dragon's tricks, having given him a bath a couple of times before*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm
*Sakura got up and ordered herself a cup of tea before taking a seat over by the bar area while she waited. She took out her sketchpad picked up where she left off on one of her older sketches until her tea arrived*  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:35 pm
Amy and Jessi walked into AS and went straight to the pet area with the sound of loud mewling kittens echoing off of the walls. Amy sighed in relief when she looked in the fridge in the pet area and indeed found the bottle of formula she had left there. She took it out, shook it, and put it in the microwave for a few seconds. As they waited for the bottle to heat up, Jessi held the cat carrier and talked soothingly to the kittens. Amy held Thistle, who looked completely frustrated at all the noise the kittens were making.

As soon as Amy turned around from the microwave with Thistle in her arms, her eyes caught sight of Kits in the pet area. She was quite surprised to see her there, but soon a smile broke out on her face.

"Oh, Kits! Hi."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 pm
confused -attempts to help theinfinite brush the snow off-

He pushes powerfully and manages to grab the bars of the Colourmine's seat just before it lifts off. Letting his ski poles dangle from their wrist straps, he pulls up (biceps flexing and legs dangling) and lifts into the seat. He lets go of the overhead and side bars and sits confidently. "Flattery is contemptible because it is given to deceive. I speak only truth."

At the top, he skis over to the right slope. "Ready, oh mysterious one?"

((Lets do RN out of 100))  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm
-watches with a stony face but eyebrow raised, as the man tries to brush snow off of her- neutral Obliged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm
*turns around* biggrin Hi Amy! Hi Jessi. *goes over to pet Thistle* Ah good, that means Smok won't be mad that I lied to him. lol I told him Thistle might be here so I could get him here for a bath.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ColourMine generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 62!

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm
Perhaps. It still gets people far with me. wink

*skis over to stand beside Decorera again* Quite. *pushes off* It's Colour. Colourmine. wink *heads in an even harder path, weaving around large rocks and short trees, ducking under low branches*

((Okay. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:48 pm
Thistle squeaked happily when Kits started to pet her.

Amy laughed and nodded. "Well, we almost weren't going to be here. Jessi and I were at my house, my own house and not the one I share with Karrie, and we had to come back because I forgot the kittens' formula."

The microwave dinged. Amy laughed and held Thistle out to Kits. "Speaking of... would you mind holding Thistle, please, Kits?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm
Jessi smiled and waved with her free hand at Kits. "Hey Kits."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:50 pm
(( Retropost - last night - we'll wrap quick then Cuwen ))

Daniel declined the notebook with a wave of a hand, as politely as he could manage. Instead, he tapped a finger at his temple.

"Don't really need that, thanks though. See, the grand irony of my situation, is that despite my lack of memories my mind seems to have something of a death grip on what knowledge I can pick up. I believe it's referred to as eiditic memory."

Waving his hands at the room in general, Daniel spun in his chair until he came back to facing Jessi.

"Take all this for example, my job here. I didn't even know what the job was when I came in. If you recall. But a few nights searching the internet for any and all information about private security, and now I could tell you anything that you never wanted to know about security protocols, procedures, and equipment. Not too mention a lot of other stuff I've been reading about. Go ahead, try me. Anything."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 pm
Sure, I'll hold her. I'm sure Thistle doesn't want you holding her while you're feeding the kittens. *takes Thistle from Amy* I don't know how well that would work anyway. lol

Oh, you were at your house... *ears droop slightly* You're not... arguing with Karrie again, are you?  
Decorera generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:54 pm
"ColourMine!" Dec winced and pushed off, trying hard to concentrate on the slope while 'That's dame's new employer!' was on instant repeat in his head.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games