Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Various Ravenclaws
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Prefect Things
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why'd they choose me?

Eion was... tired already, but unfortunately, he was a prefect. During the meeting, they were told it was up to the new prefects to lead up the new first years to the common room, but Eion really felt it should be up to the older ones. Oh well. The only issue he'd run into was that Laurel seemed incredibly unhappy about her prefect spot... which meant the responsibility fell onto Eion. He didn't exactly want to be in charge of leading the new first years, but he figured he'd at least give it a shot. "Um... H-hello new first years... of Ravenclaw, anyway." Never mind, this was turning out terribly. "My name is Eion and I'm one of the prefects that are gonna take you up to bed. And the common room... all that stuff. The other is Laurel, who's over there." He gestured over to the other prefect, then sighed. This was not fun at all. "Okay... follow me and we'll go off to the Ravenclaw Common Room..." He made a vague 'follow me' hand gesture, then headed to the doors.

Cara MiaKitty']Eleanor Briar[/quote]
          [quote="Diamond Wales
          Claude Leveque

The Forgotten Weasley
          Laurel Hill - Prefect

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That meeting was a mess

Finley was... confused. Last year the prefect meeting had just been a couple boring speeches and patrolling the train. This year, there had been an air of alcohol and bitterness about and Finley didn't exactly like it. Everyone seemed a bit... down. It certainly wasn't the same as it had been last year, and hopefully it wouldn't be this weird next year. There had also been Sparrow, who had been crying. Finley didn't know what had happened, but it must have been awful. Maybe he'd ask later. Either way, he survived, even taking time on his patrols to check in with his friends and chat for a couple minutes each. Most of his friends had also been added to the prefect list, which made Finley a bit proud. He'd chosen a pretty good crowd.

Once at the school, Finley plopped down in his normal spot next to Cenek, then sighed. "Sorry the meeting was... like that. Normally it's really tame. But... um... congrats on making prefect anyway! You'll have the fun of leading all the new firsties to the common room... which is something, I guess. If you want, I can show you where the prefect bath is sometime. I know they told you where it was, but... y'know." Why was he rambling? Finley took a deep breath, followed by a heavy exhale. He had to reset his brain back to normal-Finley mode.

"Anything fun happen this summer? You and I didn't really get a chance to hang out much..." He ran a hand through his hair, which had long-since lost the style his dad had done up. Finley really needed to learn to leave his hair alone.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:32 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch VC ۞ Reserve Seeker۞

▬▬"Quiet people notice everything..."▬▬

Cenek was excited about being prefect, it set him apart from Chadwick - if only his parents saw it that way. He had spent much of the summer with Sparrow and his grandparents, in general avoiding his parents and Chadwick. It was a rather nice summer actually. The prefect meeting wasn't that thrilling, not quite what he had expected but. Sparrow had cried alot on the train, that was...Cenek couldn't do anything about it. When he sat down at the feast table he looked around at the first years, he would have to take them to their dorm room. He had Marcella Ashbourne to help, but he hated Marcella.

Thankfully, Marcella didn't sit next to him, unfortunately, Finley did. He apologized for the meeting, if that wasn't tame then prefect meetings must usually be very dreadfully boring. "Yeah so much fun to lead them, it wouldn't be bad except i have to do it with Marcella. I hate Marcella. She just thinks she's such a know it all. But I don't need help knowing where the prefect bath is - I know where it is, Brook was a prefect and showed me around one day." He was being rude, he shouldn't be like that to Finley. "But maybe one day we can go on a prefect tour; check out the spots that normal kids can't get to."

Of course, then Finley had to mention if anything fun happened that summer. Did he...not know about Aria? Cenek didn't know much, but he did know that Sparrow was so upset over the loss of her best friend. "If you call your best friend losing her best friend as fun, then yeah I had loads of it. Nothing happened this summer that was worth mentioning, not after that." Then...Finley said he didn't have a chance to hang out. Cenek glared at Finley, "Of course we didn't hang out, you were too busy hanging out with Chadwick and all of his perfect-ness. I went into Hogsmeade once this summer, and your dad so kindly informed me that you were gone to my house. I wasn't even invited to hang out at my own house, quite nice to see who your friends are." Cenek... wasn't that upset. He was mostly disappointed that Chadwick got to spend time with their friends, but Cenek didn't.

▬▬ "...But they do not get noticed." ▬▬

Where: Sorting Feast
With Whom: Finley
Thinking about: Summer is a drag - Marcella is the worst.
Wearing: School robes with Prefect badge

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oh no (x3)

Finley frowned as Cenek started grumbling about being prefects with Marcella. It made sense to Finley, who didn't really know much about his fellow prefect, Ayaka. Then again, he didn't tend to think negatively of Ayaka, he just didn't know her. His offer to show off the prefect bath was quickly shot down, though. Apparently Brook had shown Cenek, which made sense. He sighed softly, but perked up a bit when Cenek mentioned a prefect tour. That was something Finley could do. "Yea! Totally. And I can see about switching prefect rotations so you're not with Marcella too. Maybe that would make the whole thing better." He shrugged a bit, then sighed.

After asking about Cenek's summer, he got thrown into an angry sounding rant. Cenek's best friend lost her best friend. That was most likely Sparrow, and her best friend was Aria Siddall. Oh no. Maybe he'd have to find further information... from someone not too close. He bit his lip hard, feeling terrible for asking without knowing. Then again, he didn't exactly know how he was supposed to know without someone telling him. Maybe it'd been in the news and he just missed it? He didn't exactly seek out reading the newspaper daily or anything.

When he'd said he didn't get a chance to hang out with Cenek, the younger Ravenclaw glared. Ohno. He commented on Finley's hanging out with Chadwick, then even mentioned that he'd gone to Hogsmeade the day Finley had been invited to the Knapp house. Another sigh escaped the older boy. "You're right. I should have made more of an effort to spend time with you, and I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't even know you weren't going to be home the day I visited. I just..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, worry rolling around in his belly. He'd really gone and screwed up one of his closest friendships, hadn't he? "I really am sorry. I feel terrible for not including you. I promise I'll do better." He looked over at his friend, biting his lip to avoid any unnecessary emotions.

The feeling of being excluded was one all too familiar to Finley, who spent years being rejected and ignored at Wools. How dare he make his friend feel that way? He had to figure out a way to make it up to Cenek. Maybe it'd be easier since they were back at school. Start with the prefect tour, then maybe some extra study sessions with just them... and maybe Sparrow. She probably needed a friend. He spent time with Chadwick during dueling, so then he'd just have to sprinkle hang-outs with both the Knapps.... plus all the rest of his friends. While also keeping up on grades, clubs, and prefect duties. Fantastic. He could totally do this. If nothing else, he could play a game of cards or chess with Cenek in the common room. A soft sigh left, this one sounding sadder than the others. Finley truly felt like he'd become a major disappointment. If Cenek didn't want to hang out anymore, he'd understand. It would be hard, but he'd understand.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:13 pm
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Cenek had been cruel to Finley... why had he done that? Maybe it was just from the lack of sleep over the lst week, when he had been home with the crying children. "No, I'm sorry Finley It's been a weird time. That's for offering, and sitting here. You've really been a good friend. Besides, Summers are too short to see all your Hogwarts friends and your family. Besides, we have all school year to hang out, annoy each other good and proper in the common rooms." He poked Finley in the side and smiled, "So how was your summer? Did you do any famous person's hair yet? Dye anything nice and colorful? Learn new trumpet songs?"

Cenek probably should have met up with Chadwick a bit, seen what Finley had been up to in order to avoid any awkward conversations, but he hadn't. He didn't want to talk to Chadwick much actually, and Chadwick wasn't answering him either, so all was well.

Thinking about: No im the worst

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I missed hanging with Cenek

Finley sighed softly when Cenek launched into his own apology, mentioning it had been a weird time. A nod came from the older boy, thinking about the hectic few months of summer. "It's been difficult. Lots of learning how to babysit a three year old who's main goal is to cut hair and throw stuff. It's... been a mess. But I still should have at least written more." He sighed again, then continued, "but you're right. We can hang out all the time now, especially since there'll be a lot of extra studies. Oh, let me know if any of my notes from last year can be of help. They're all categorized." He offered a grin. At worst, spending time studying was still spending time together.

When poked in the side, Finley let out a high-pitched squeak. Did both twins enjoy poking his sides?! But he was asked about his summer, including meeting famous people, dyeing anything colorful, or learning new songs. "I met a semi-famous violinist, does that count? It's Zoe - the girl who works with my dad - Zoe's boyfriend. He's pretty chill. As for dying hair, I just kinda avoid that. Dad did someone's hair rainbow, though. Oh, but I am on a waitlist for a colorblindness correction surgery, which is pretty exciting." He offered a grin, even if the thought of the surgery still made him fill with nerves. "But most of the summer has just been me learning how to cope with having a sibling. Her name's Roxanne and she's really nice. She likes when I play music and read to her. Luckily I'm pretty good at both those things.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:02 am
User Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Cenek laughed when Finley said it was difficult to handle a three year old. "I'm sorry. Three year olds are horrible - maybe only overtaken by two year olds. If they want to cut their hair - just let them. You can' always style it later to not be a total mess. And... well it's hard to make them not throw stuff. Maybe just ...providing something that won't break things, yeah that's probably best. They'll grow out of it eventually." When he mentioned using his notes Cenek nodded, "If I need clarification, I'll come for your notes. Or else, I'll just... study through classes. If I got your notes ahead of time I probably wouldn't even bother paying attention to classes."

However, then Finley squeaked. Ah, Cenek had forgotten the older boy was ticklish, "colorblindness correction surgery? Oh wow. that's big. How long is your wait list? Will it be ears of wait or months? How does it work? Do share." Cenek was excited for this, his friend would be able to see the colors of the world - how exciting that would be for him. Sure being colorblind wasn't that bad, but being able to see all the different colors - that would be pretty cool.

Thinking about: gaia_duck gaia_merduck gaia_demonduck gaia_zombieduck

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 am
User Image
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
First Year Unsorted

"11 is the fourth number that stays the same when turned upside down after 0, 1, and 8."

Flora Helen heard the hat speak in her mind... that had to be a 1 out of every million ahts that could talk right? Surely.... there weren't alot of talking hats.

I do like to take your preferences into account, dear
And everyone does indeed get a house, no worries there
Your curiosity and analytical skills are impressive
I think you'll do very well in

Ravenclaw!

She scooted off of the stool, then went toward the table closest to her, before someone turned her and said she should head toward the table that was full of blue. She nervously sat down with fellow Ravenclaw students. That was strange... they were Ravencalw but their house had an eagle with it. That wasn't very logical. She began fidgeting with the flower that she couldn't fit on her crown, once there was food to be eaten, it wouldn't be nearly as awkward sitting here, would it?

"If you turn me upside down I'll still be the same, but my face might turn red and the world will look upside down."

Where & Who: Sorting Feast with the First Years
Thinking about: This is fine.
Wearing: Plain Robes

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I missed hanging with Cenek

Finley chuckled as Cenek said to just let Roxie cut her own hair, then fix it afterward. "If only it were that easy. She's trying to take after dad and cut other people's hair. Luckily mine's already short." Man, he missed the days when he had long hair. Maybe he'd grow it back out... or maybe not. Whatever. "For throwing things, it's like she has a sense to only hone in on the most expensive, breakable things. But she accepts redirection. Just kinda... get her to color or read her a book. Seems to work."

At the mention of notes, Cenek noted (hah) that he'd get them at the time. Finley resonated so hard when he said he'd just stop paying attention in classes if he had notes ahead of time. "I get it. The only thing is that I read ahead. Like... way ahead. I've gotten at least halfway through most of my books, complete with notes." He laughed quietly, glad that he was a bit of an overachiever. Then the topic went to Finley's (hopefully) impending surgery. "Well, from what I've been told, it's a laser surgery to attempt to correct the rods and cones that sense color in the back of my eyes. The waitlist is only a handful of people ahead of me, so hopefully we can get it over winter break. If not, it should be over next summer. I'm just excited because I should be able to see Hogwarts in all its glory for at least my last year." He grinned, thinking how exciting it would be to see the school through new eyes.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:54 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw
۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Staying at Finley’s for the rest of the summer. Do not contact mama about me. Will discuss when you come to Hogsmeade or on the train. Signed, Your Doppelgänger

Cenek didn’t know what kind of note one would consider the one he received from his brother just a few weeks after summer started, but he wanted to discuss in person very much. He however, never managed to make it to Hogsmeade, just when he was about to go out his grandparents had something else for him to do. He wasn’t complaining, he enjoyed time with his grandparents, but why had Chadwick spent the entire summer with Finley and not at his own house, or at the grandparents house?

Cenek had planned to confront Chadwick on the train, but had forgotten about prefect monitoring, and had then gotten distracted with reading his books for the year, resulting in not getting a chance to ask Finley what was up either. He sat down at the table ready for the sorting feast, as everyone began trickling in from the carriages. He had somehow gotten towards the front of the carriages, and that resulted in him still not finding Finley or Chadwick, how hard was it to find two boys in this school, especially since he shared a face with one?

He sighed and glanced around, hoping that he would catch one of the faces he was looking for, And then he spotted it, the mirror image of his face, and then saw him kiss Filnley in farewell before they parted ways. Well, the two of them were certainly cute together, and had lasted through the summer, that was good they didn’t murder each other while living together. Cenek had hoped though that he hadn’t seen them kiss, it’s not that he hated their relationship, he just hated their displayed emotions when they were so in public, the little first years didn’t need to be seeing any kissing going on yet!

He waved his hand, hoping Finley would see him, and said loudly, but not yelling, ”Hey Archer! Come sit over here!:

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Great Hall
With Whom: All the people
Thinking about: So much for lets talk
Wearing: Ravenclaw robes with prefect badge

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek, Fred Wilkerson
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chatting, getting pestered
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I already wanna go home

Finley was excited for school, if only because it brought about a sense of normalcy. Sure, it had been quite a bit of fun having Chadwick over, and even when they were working the Archer family managed to have fun, but school was a nice routine. Plus, he rather missed the friends he hadn't seen in weeks or even months. That morning, the family went to the train station to say their goodbyes, when Finley noticed Chadwick's mom, most likely there to drop off Dominik for her first year. That burst of anger rolled back over, but between his dad and Chadwick, Finley was unable to have words with the woman (or slap the snot out of her, whatever happened. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to do anything, though it was probably for the best as he rolled into his prefect meeting.

While on the train, Finley made his rounds, stopping by (maybe a few extra times) to check on Chadwick, who had found Dominik. Finley really enjoyed Dominik, since she was sweet and had a love of books that rivaled his own. After the train, they bid goodbye to Dominik who left for the boats, then got on one of the carriages at the back of the line. Finley vaguely wondered where Cenek was. He'd seen the boy during the meeting, then they got split up during rounds. Oh well, he'd see him at dinner.

Walking into the school, Finley entwined his fingers with Chadwick. Sure, he'd probably get teased, but he honestly didn't have the energy to care about rumors anymore. He was going to be too busy studying for NEWTs. Once at the Hall, they shared a small kiss, then Finley headed to his normal area of the table. "Hey Archer! Come sit over here!" At that, dark eyes flicked around until they settled on Cenek. Finley happily plopped down next to his friend, offering a bright grin. "Cenek! I was hoping to run into you on the train, but alas, we got split up. I missed you this summer. Have any fun?" It was true, he missed his friend and house mate. It was always so much easier to study with Cenek....

"Wrong twin, there, Archer. 'Less you're going for both now." One of the other seventh years said, his snarky tone definitely aimed to be mean. Finley grit his teeth, though his eye twitched in relative anger. Once he was pretty sure no teachers were watching, Finley subtly sent a rude gesture at the boy. He didn't really want to go into negative points on the first day and from his own house, after all. Maybe later. He sighed, hoping Cenek had something to say to brighten the mood.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:05 pm
۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw

Cenek was about to answer Finley and tell him about his summer, as well as ask about Chadwick’s summer, but then one of the other seventh years spoke up, saying that Finley had the wrong twin. Cenek laughed and rolled his eyes and he threw his arm over Finley’s shoulders, ”What’s your name again? Richard?Cause right now you’re being a real d**k.” Why were people so inconsiderate toward his regular friendship with Finley? He had been friends with Finley for most of Hogwarts, the other twin relationship was new, and just. Ugh what was wrong with people.

Cenek sighed, no he couldn’t just stop this one like he should, leave it at one insult and move on, ”I think you’re just jealous, you wish you were able to have this face so close to yours, it would bring a much needed approvement to the visual quality of looking at you.” Yes, that was much better. Cenek turned to Finley, ”I know we’re both prefects so we should set the example, but since there aren’t any first years in here can we pretend that didn’t happen and not deduct the points we probably should?”

He grinned a goofy grin and glanced around, he wanted to see how Sparrow was doing, last year had been so rough with the whole Aria thing, and he hoped that this year with Wren, Nim, and Yukon to be around to constantly remind her of her friend she might cheer up. He looked down the Gryffindor table and saw her sitting there, her back turned to him. sure he had spent time with her during the summer, but house life was different than school life. She had seemed to be doing better but... there were towers here that were much higher than towers at home.

He turned back to Archer, he would have to go see Sparrow later, maybe their prefect rounds would line up with each other. ”Anyways, my summer was fine, a little strange not knowing what happened with Chadwick. He said that we could discuss if I came to Hogsmeade, but honestly I only went to Hogsmeade with him so he could torment you, and since you two are pretty happy together I figured i wouldn’t want to ruin happy time. Can you tell me what happened? Why was he with you and not at home?” Was this too deep of a conversation to have at the sorting feast? Should he have waited until they were back in their rooms to ask these questions? Well.... if Finley didn’t feel comfortable answering them he could always deflect until after dinner. Yes, this could be Finley’s decision

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cenek
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chatting, getting emotional
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I missed Cenek a lot...

Finley glared at the other seventh year, then looked over with a bit of surprise as Cenek quickly insulted him. Fred, Finley was pretty sure his name was, flipped them off, then started to turn to go elsewhere. Cenek then insulted him again, earning an annoyed scoff as Fred stormed off. Good riddance. Cenek and Finley looked at each other, the older letting out a soft chuckle of embarrassment. Cenek then mentioned them both being prefects, but it being okay because none of the first years were here yet. That made Finley laugh. "I didn't see anything. No reason to lose points if nothing happened, y'know." He offered a nonchalant shrug, though he was grinning like wild. He really had missed spending time with his best friend.

Cenek was looking over toward the Gryffindor table, so Finley glanced back at the Slytherin table, unable to spot Chadwick in the crowd. Hopefully Fred wouldn't go and hassle him too. Dark eyes turned to look back at Cenek, offering a small grin. He mentioned that his summer had been weird, given that Chadwick had just... vanished. Apparently Chadwick mentioned discussing everything should Cenek visit Hogsmeade, but apparently that was something they only did when together... and possibly tormenting Finley. "I can't imagine how weird it must have been, nor can I imagine what your mom said as to the reason." There was that weird bubble of anger again. Luckily it went away after a deep breath.

"Chadwick showed up at my flat. He'd been crying and he needed somewhere to be. Apparently your mom overheard him telling Flick it was okay to be gay or straight or... whatever gender and stuff." He glanced at the table, emotions swirling as the memories of the day flooded back. "She didn't even give him time to pack. Just... summoned his trunk and walked him to the door. No chances to say goodbye or anything. And that's after she apparently told at least Flick to avoid him, for being a bad influence. I got... mad. And upset. But I talked to my dad, who is luckily the sweetest - and gayest - man I know, and he offered to let Chadwick stay the summer. Otherwise his plan was to rent a room at the inn and find a job. But I couldn't let him." He ran a hand through his hair, the tidy strands quickly becoming disheveled. "That's about all I know, though. Or... at least all I should probably say. Luckily at Hogwarts your mom isn't there to stop you guys from talking. But... just as I said to him, I'm here to talk if you need someone." He offered a lopsided grin, patting his friend on the back.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:11 pm
۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
SixthYear Ravenclaw

What his mom said the reason was? What kind of story was this going to be. His mom had simply just not talked about Chadwick. His hand on the clock had been forced to saying that Chadwick was dead, it was right on top of Deepak. The silly clock didn’t actually like saying people were dead, so Mama would just force it there. It was a thing, and Cenek had just accepted it. He knew that Chadwick was alive, since he had gotten the letter but…. This would be story he was sure.

First off, Chadwick crying? Was the world ending? The globe spinning backwards? Chadwick did not cry. Second, It wasn’t okay to be gay or whatever gender? He knew his mom wasn’t super accepting of that, but for that it be an important part of this story…Third, Chadwick was kicked out? How had chadwick managed years to not be kicked out, and now that he was actually a nice guy he got kicked out? The world must have surely gone mad. Flick had been avoiding Chadwick… oh no. But Chadwick had ended up okay and with Finley and working there….

”I’m going to murder him. That’s not something you just… don’t mention to your twin brother! Where were all the other kids during this! Why didn’t he go to Brook or Aldrick! Why didn’t he call Dad? Or come to the grandparents!” He hit his head onto the table. How had the summer gone fine for Cenek, while his twin had suffered all of that. ”Flick had been upset when I got there, but it was like once I was there they were better, they had a buffer between mom again. I just. I didn’t realize mom had gone so far as to tell Flick not to talk to Chadwick. The kid would do anything to make mom not made at them, and just. Mom thinks of him as dead Finley. His family clock hand was forced to dead.”

He thought about hitting his head on the table again, but the first years were coming in, and he probably shouldn’t look like a demented prefect, he would scare them all away if he did that. Instead, he just sighed and propped his head on his hand. ”I’ll have to talk with Chadwick… but I think we may have to get Dad to come back home soon, to see if he can help relieve the tensions of home. Or maybe we’ll just all avoid home for the holidays. Of course, I would hate for Flick to be alone for that long. We know Erikk won’t do anything, his solution to yelling is to run and hide in a tree.” Cenek smiled at the thought of Erikk in his trees, how the kid climbed in the winter was unknown to him. As Dominik walked past Cenek whistled at her, earning a glare that could kill. Ah yes, having siblings was the best.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

[  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff