Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Glynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ѕσ ℓσσк ι ¢αмє нєяє тσ я υ и ι т נυѕт '¢αυѕє иσвσ∂у'ѕ ∂ σ и є ι т xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          у'αℓℓ ∂σи'т т н ι и к ι ¢αи я υ и ι т вυт ℓσσк, ι'νє в є є и нєяє, ι'νє ∂ σ и є ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι м ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є ؟ ρℓєαѕє. ωαт¢н ι ∂σ ιт ωιтн є α ѕ є xxxxxx
                                                          уσυ נυѕт gσттα в є ℓ ι є ν є, ¢σмє σи, ¢σмє σи ω ι т н м є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera didn't even look up when Balder poked her, giving him a flippant wave while she bit into a brown sugar scone. In the mornings, she tended to be very single-minded, not caring about much of anything until she'd eaten two, maybe three of the pastries. However, she paused, scone still stuffed halfway in her mouth, to look at him, when he asked about her holiday plans. Her brows arched curiously as she finished her bite, answering with her mouth full. "I mnnuh," she replied with a shrug. Realizing he might not've been able to understand probably a full five seconds past when she should have, she swallowed, smiling sheepishly. "I mean, uh, I dunno," she repeated, giving him (and his cousin?) an apologetic look. "Da's not really big on holidays. He tries and we do the presents bit and all, but other than that it's not very, uh. Festive."

spaceShe shot a look between him and Glynn, wondering why the Ravenclaw was with him. Not that Balder didn't try to spend time with the guy, but Glynn never seemed very receptive, and he definitely didn't look like he wanted to be there now. Eh, none of her business, unless one or both of them wanted to talk about it. She could be nosy, sure, but she knew when to keep herself out of people's business. Whatever was up with Glynn was way above her pay grade, even if Balder's reaction to it drove her absolutely nuts. Eyes sliding back to Balder, she waggled her eyebrows. "Why? Asking me on a hot date?" she asked jokingly. Though, if he were, she probably wouldn't say no. Balder was pretty cute. Unless he was asking her for Glynn, in which case, no. Not because Glynn wasn't cute, he was pretty cute, too (probably on account of having some of the same genetics as Balder, duh, being related to her was clearly the only reason Rory could pass for cute). But, she had a feeling going on a date with Glynn was probably a bad idea. Just a hunch.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx נυѕт ℓιкє f ι я є, в υ я и ι и g υ ρ тнє ωαу
                                                          xxxxxx ιf ι ¢αи ℓ ι g н т тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ υρ fσя נυѕт σ и є ∂ α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωαт¢н тнιѕ м α ∂ и є ѕ ѕ, ¢σℓσяfυℓ ¢ н α я α ∂ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx и σ σ и є ¢αи вє נυѕт ℓ ι к є м є αиу ω α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:31 pm

User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉øüґт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ✔ї¢ε ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder nodded along to Kiki, though he couldn't understand someone not wanting to celebrate Yule. It had been a family tradition for years, though they hadn't been back in Norway to celebrate it with his bestefar in a long while. Balder partially blamed his uncle, who had decided that they were no longer going to do that, and Agnar Bjelke was in failing health in his old age. But, that didn't mean that they didn't celebrate Yule. In fact, it'd become something where the entire family got together and celebrated it with people they cared about. He figured that he could invite his friends over for a few days His mor wouldn't mind, and probably say the more the merrier. It wasn't like they didn't have rooms in the manor.

The moment Kiki asked if it was a hot date, his brain derailed and he looked gobsmacked for a moment or two. Wait, huh? Was he...? Did he...? Wait, was that what a date was? He blinked and tried to process it for a second, before mentally groaning. Suddenly he was thinking about every male in his family and wondering why they never mentioned girls to him. Maybe things would make more sense if they did. He certainly didn't think that they had lack of experience with them. All the men in his family were married save for his uncles. They had to know that girls came up sometime, right?
                                                  "A-a hot date? I um, I didn't think it could be a date, but it could be? I mean, if you want? You don't have to if you don't want to. I just, I didn't think of anything like that and I mean it might be nice? I don't know, I never went on a date so I can't say much about them other than it can't be that hard, right?" Suddenly he cut off, like something was making him shut his mouth before he embarrassed himself further. Hopefully that didn't sound bad, right?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder if Kiki could come over anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:03 am

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Glynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

у'αℓℓ ∂σи'т т н ι и к ι ¢αи я υ и ι т вυт ℓσσк, ι'νє в є є и нєяє, ι'νє ∂ σ и є ιт xxxxxxxxx

spaceKiera had to bite her lips together to keep from bursting out into laughter at Balder's obvious confusion and discomfort. It was mean to laugh at your friends, after all. She just hadn't expected his reaction to be so over the top. Some blushing and a 'hahaha no that's not it', sure. Full on stammering? Not so much. Especially the 'it can't be that hard' bit, like, what was even going on in his head? "Balder, chill," she said with a giggle. "I was joking, duh." She looked up at the ceiling, a thoughtful expression crossing her face. "Well, I mean, I was joking in that I didn't think you were asking me on a date. Although, if you had been, obviously I'd be cool with that."

spaceShe bumped her shoulder playfully against his. "Anyway, don't give yourself an aneurysm. You not being into me isn't the end of the world. I mean, it'd be pretty great if you were, because you're awesome. But I'm not gonna go cry into a trough of ice cream over it." Truthfully, she did have a crush on Balder. She had a crush on a lot of people, but she thought her crush on Balder was probably a teeny bit bigger than the one she had on other people. But, he was her friend, and she wasn't secretly in love with him or anything ridiculous like that. "Though, I've always thought dating has to be easier than people act like it is. My da..." She trailed off, snorting. "He makes it sound like dating for anything other than... well, you know, if it means more than just sex, that it's some insurmountably impossible thing. I don't think it has to be like that." She took another bite of her breakfast, then leaned her chin on her fist. "I dunno. I figure, you like someone, you ask 'em out, you go out for dinner or something. Chat. Later you snog. Doesn't sound that difficult."

spaceShe glanced at Glynn, feeling bad that she and Balder were sort of ignoring him, even though Balder had apparently forced him to join them. "I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. I've never been on a date, either. What d'you think, Glynn?" She pursed her lips. "I think it sounds pretty simple. Like, okay, if Balder had said, 'yeah it's a date,' I'd have said yes, and then, what? Suddenly it would've gotten weird? That doesn't make sense, we've known each other for ages." She blinked owlishly. "Or am I insane and it would totally magically get weird if we went on a date?" Maybe she needed to test this theory. Maybe she needed to go on a date... Would going on a fake test-date with Balder ruin the test? Would knowing it was just a test change the effect? Or would it magically be weird regardless? She didn't think it'd be weird at all, except maybe that Balder wasn't actually into her... Would that keep it from getting weird? Or would it make it more weird?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:12 pm

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℉øüґт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ✔ї¢ε ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder blushed, ducking his head down a bit as he realized he might have overreacted a bit. At least it was with Kiki and not someone else. He was pretty sure that if he had overreacted around someone else, he might have been teased a lot more for stuttering and making assumptions. "Well, I wasn't meaning it as a date, just, I dunno, a hangout with friends? I was thinking maybe spending some of the holiday over at my place and then going back home or something. I don't think my mor or far would mind. My mor might be really happy about it because according to her, the house has been getting emptier and emptier since all my siblings have been moving out. Though, how it can be so empty with babies and toddlers in the house, I'll never know."

When she mentioned dating not being that hard, he groaned. "I don't know about that. Magni stalked his wife when they first met, and Luke kept running from Steffi for years before they started dating, and Jer and Gypsy were best friends before they started dating, but they like yelling at each other for some reason." His face turning a bit redder over the mention of sex, he decided to press on regardless. "It's definitely more than um, sex, but I hadn't thought about dating because well, I just hadn't thought about that stuff yet. I figure it'll come when it wants to, and me wanting to date won't change it."

He noticed Glynn freezing when Kiki addressed him. He kind of felt bad for his cousin, mostly because the guy looked like he was about to be punished for something he didn't know about. However, the other blond simply swallowed and shook his head. "I don't know... I never thought about dating to be honest. I don't think it'd be a good idea. For me, I mean." Balder noticed that Glynn seemed to be fidgeting more than usual and twisting that ring around on his finger. He wanted to really ask why Glynn held onto that ring, but considering how much the kid seemed to freak out any time he even thought about asking about him, it was probably a bad idea.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder if Kiki could come over anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:43 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Glynn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious

spaceKiera fought the urge to snicker at Balder's continued rambling. She'd have thought by now that he'd be unfazed by her antics, but apparently this one had thrown him for a loop. Probably because he'd never considered dating her, and figured she'd never considered it, either. She had, of course, quite a bit (he'd always been cute, but nowadays he was edging more towards 'hot'), but she kept it to herself most of the time since she didn't want to... well, freak him out. Which she'd apparently just done, though he didn't seem upset by it. Mostly just confused. Eh, whatever. She didn't want to lose him as a friend, so as long as her little 'joke' didn't make things weird, she didn't much care. Of course, he was close enough friends with her that he knew she was a bit on the boy-crazy side. Probably hadn't taken her all that seriously, then, right? Which was sort of a shame, because she was serious, in a way. But, if he'd never even considered it, she was probably lucky he was writing her off.

space"Who all're you inviting to this shindig?" she asked. Would it be some huge party type thing, or a casual thing with only their closest friends? Part of her wanted to yawn at the idea of the latter, since they basically did that all the time anyway. But, they wouldn't see each other over the holidays without setting up something like this, so she guessed it made sense. She did miss everyone when they were home for the break. "Hmm... I think my Da was considering staying here, is the only thing. Rory's staying, apparently there's some serious drama with his parents, he doesn't wanna go home. Stayed last year, too, come to think of it. Da tried to invite him to stay with us, but he's all..." She did her best to imitate her cousin's attempt at a menacing [removed](and his accent), "'Ef ye thin' Ah'm gonae stay wit' ye, ye're a coople bricks shert o' a load.'" She snorted. "He doesn't want Da bossing him around, apparently. Says he doesn't even listen to his own parents, he's sure as heck not gonna listen to mine." She shrugged at that, wondering why her cousin had to be such a... she didn't really know what he was, to be honest. "Anyway, Da wants to stay 'to keep an eye on him'. But really I think it's 'cause he wants to try and be family with Rory. On account of his homelife sucking." Kiki didn't know the details, obviously, but you didn't act like Rory did unless something was wrong with the people who'd raised you.

spaceThe Hufflepuff blinked as her friend detailed the various ways his siblings had met their respective significant others. "... Jer and Gypsy sound mostly normal? I mean, lots of couples fight," she said, eyes wide with confusion. "Though, I guess liking it is pretty weird. But, best friends, that stuff happens all the time, don't see anything weird about that." Of course, it apparently wouldn't be happening with them, considering he'd never even thought about it by his own admission. If she had a better attention span, she might've been upset about that. As it was, she couldn't focus long enough on crush to get super invested in any one boy, at least not without a reciprocal interest. "They're all doing better than my Da, though. Considering I've been with him since I was nine and in that entire time he's never seen with the same person for more than a few nights in a row. Sometimes I think my mum was the longest relationship he's ever had... two weeks, by the way." She made a face at that. Seriously, how could romance be that bloody difficult? "Sex is easy, he says. You just gotta find someone else who wants it at the same time you do, and who's appealing to do it with. But according to him, love and romance and all that is 'complicated'," cue the finger quotes. "I think it's rubbish. He's just chicken. Most people are. That's what makes dating complicated. Being scared. Whenever someone wants to date me, if I even feel half a little quiver of fear, I'm gonna look it square in the eye and tell it to bugger off."

spaceGlynn's answer caught her off-guard. She arched a brow at him. Apparently, he was lying at least a little bit about not having considered it. After all, he could hardly have an opinion on whether or not it'd be a good idea for him to do it, if he hadn't through about it at all. She wasn't going to poke a hole in that logic, though, because obviously something had to've caused that reaction and again. Waaaaay above her paygrade. She barely knew the kid aside from the fact that he was named Glynn, Balder's cousin, and in Ravenclaw. "Huh. Maybe you're both late bloomers," she chirped, then took another bite of her scone. "Or you're asexual. I dunno, I was pretty into boys like... even before puberty hit. I didn't really know why I liked looking at boys, but I did. S'different for everyone, though. Or so they say." She shrugged again, trying to alleviate some of Glynn's tension with her flippancy. Hopefully, the fact that she wasn't prying or asking more questions would chill him out. She hoped.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:52 pm

User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with no points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 220 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place tied together with a total of 240 points goes to Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 pm

User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder settled down in the Great Hall, looking back to see if Kiki was behind him. He'd told her about what happened over the summer, albeit an abridged version, but he figured he had to say something to her. After all, she was his... He wasn't sure what Kiki was. She was his friend, but at the same time he liked her too much to be just a friend, right? Ever since their conversation on the topic last year, he'd come to the realization that okay, maybe he did like her more than as a friend. However, that was eclipsed by the horrendously awful events of the summer and the fact that Kiki mentioned that she was seeing someone. She hadn't been able to stop talking about it all throughout the train ride, after all. Balder was convinced he was in a doomed if you do, doomed if you don't scenario. He should have said something when she had mentioned the Yule thing as a date, but there was no way he'd known that she would take it that way and he hadn't really thought about relationships like that before.

Sighing, he thunked his head against the wood of the table, not wanting to look at anyone at the moment. As it was, his mor was still pretty mad at him, and he didn't want to look up to see her right at the moment. Then again, in a little bit, Leon's brother was going to be sorted and Balder didn't want to miss that. He didn't have any younger siblings, so he might have been slightly living vicariously through the younger McGregor. Only slightly, since Leon had refused to introduce the two even though Balder had made it plain that more than likely Wallis might end up in his house. He'd heard about him a bit from Jer, and the way his bror described him was much different than Leon was. At least the Sorting would distract him and he could go about forgetting the summer had actually happened. He was pretty sure that Leon, Glynn, and probably Bas hated him now. It just sucked.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Well, the Sorting won't be that bad, right?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

Cara MiaKitty
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:15 pm

User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Hufflepuff huh? He did notice the table in yellow get all excited when he was picked for their, well his now too, house 'They seem fun.' Charlie thought as he hopped off the stool and joining his new house. They certainly were friendly, two wanted to hug him, which he obliged more out of politeness. He was happy Gertie was a Hufflepuff too. Only once he sat down did the notice part of his robes and the patch had changed to reflect his new house. Impressed he watched the rest of the sorting eager to eat. He was happy Gertie had a last name close to his that meant they got to sit together!

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:24 pm

You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ first year │ halfblood

Donella's expression split into a bright smile as she jumped off down the stool, already writing the letter home in her head. Mam and Da would be thrilled for her, and no doubt see it as proof that they had raised her right. And she could tell Billy all about Hogwarts and how wonderful it was. She took a seat at the table decked out in black and yellow, admiring her new tie and crest. To make things even better, there seemed to be quite a lot of other first years being sorted into Hufflepuff alongside her, so she'd never want for friends. She turned to a boy sitting near her, who'd been sorted just before her, due to his A last name, along with a redhaired girl. "Hello," Donella said cheerfully, "Donella Brown. Nice to meet you, housemate." The blonde stuck out her hand.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:29 pm

User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Her bubble was popped the moment the hat spoke. Was Gertie said by the hats words? Yes. But she was also confused. What did the hat mean by her heart? As she looked to the Ravenclaw table she wished she was there. But, the moment she looked to the Hufflepuff table and the whole table cheered for her she couldn’t help but smile. If that’s where the hat thought she should be then that’s where she should be.

Though Gertie didn’t make it into Ravenclaw the girl jumped off the stool and skipped to the table. Her robes turning to the colors of the badger, as she made her way over. Taking a seat she looked to the sorting to see where Charlie would go? When the hat called Hufflepuff she clapped. “We’re housemates.” She said brightly as he came over to sit with her. It wasn’t long before a brunette girl was sorted into Hufflepuff as well and sat at the table. “Hi, I’m Gertie Adelwood. Nice to meet’cha Donella!” She greeted the girl from the other side of Charlie.

Gertie looked back to the sorting clapping for everyone as they were sorted. Anandi was sorted to Ravenclaw and Aine to Gryffindor. She was left wondering where Stacy would be sorted too. She was grateful that she had Charlie with her. All the others she knew were in other houses. It made her sad but at the same time she knew she could make friends. Donella was a new friend after all! Right?

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Badgers... Charlie, Donella

OOC: ---

User Image

Kungfudemoness
The Forgotten Weasley

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 pm

User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Another girl that got sorted to Hufflepuff decided to introduce herself. Gee, he was sure finding a lot of friends! His mom would probably faint with joy he was making friends. He noticed every seemed to introduce themselves with last names too, he would have to get used to it. "I'm Charlie Antunez. We seem to heave been put in the happy friendly house." He replied with a smirk still feeling awkward using his last name like he was constantly doing role-call. 'I'm surprised the hat put me here maybe it thinks I need to be more friendly.' He thought to himself. He was happy that he would for sure be having classes with Gertie. He randomly wondered if they had sports here. "I hate to sound dumb, but do we have sports here? I kinda enjoyed it at my last school." He asked curiously. If there was he would have to learn about it and tryout.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 pm

User Image

D A N I E LxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To Daniel's great relief, the hat sorted him quickly and he walked as quickly as he could to the yellow-clad table as he could amidst the clapping of the students. He wasn't surprised by his sorting and although he was satisfied by the fact that his guess was spot on, he was a little disappointed that he wasn't sorted with anyone that he knew. He sat down next to an orange-haired girl who'd been among the first to be sorted and watched rest of the proceedings, releasing a sigh of disappointment when Vince was sorted into Ravenclaw. He was hoping to have a friend with him in his house, but hopefully he'd make some from within Hufflepuff as well.

Daniel turned to the students sitting next to him hesitantly. They were all first years like him, but they were already in a conversation and he didn't want to butt in a bother them when he wasn't welcome. He decided that he'd take the chance; if they didn't want to talk to him then they could ignore him, and he'd had that happen often enough before at school. "Hello, I'm Daniel," he introduced himself, and waited to see their reaction.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Hufflepuff tablexxxxxw i t hxxGertie, Charlie and Donella
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhesitantxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:53 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Emma was impressed by that Fianna was planning on going the path of a witch watcher. She knew Hannah wasn’t the ministry type. So it was no surprise when she mentioned making wands and owning her own art studio. Emma on the other hand still wanted to play professionally. She was determined to be as great as some of the well-known players like Cathy or Shayna. She had the same worry about whether she’d pass Healing, with a high enough grade to at the very least be a referee for the games. If she couldn’t play in the sport she wanted to at least be a part of it somehow. Even if she had to be a game organizer she’d do it.

Spending the whole trip with Hannah and Fianna, Emma couldn’t think of anything better. Except maybe seeing her girlfriend though she had other places to be and her own friends to socialize with. Arriving at the platform Emma switched into her robes and hoped out of the train. It took a moment to find the two sisters again, but she managed to find them both in time to ride up to the castle. Walking into the great hall Emma wished she had spotted Alethea. With the smallest of sighs she headed over to the Hufflepuff table and found herself a seat. She glanced around still trying to find the Slytherin girl before looking over at Hannah. “Can’t believe this is our last year…”

With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: - - -

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:01 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried

чσu gσttα dσ much в є t t є r íf чσu gσnnα d α n c є wíth mє t σ n í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gσttα w σ r k чσur j є l l ч íf чσu gσnnα d α n c є wíth mє t σ n í g h t xxxxxxxxx
                                                          яєα∂ му ℓ ι ρ ѕ ¢αяєfυℓℓу ιf уσυ ℓ ι к є ωнαт уσυ ѕ є є xxxxxx
                                                          m σ v є, grσσvє, p r σ v є чσu cαn h α n g wíth m є xxx

spaceKiki sat down next to Balder, laying a hand on his shoulder and squeezing gently. Truthfully, she'd rather hug him (and possibly never stop), but she had a feeling that would cause an overload for the boy. He'd been through a lot, and she knew he'd only scratched the surface when telling her about it. She didn't really know what to say, though, because it sounded like it'd been a bad scene all around. If she were honest, she wanted to rail at him for being stupid, but she was pretty sure she'd only be the most recent in a long line of people doing exactly that, and he probably needed at least one person who wasn't mad at him.

spaceSebastian was fair game, though. She was definitely going to yell at him.

spaceShe chewed her lip for a moment, then nudged Balder lightly.
                                                          "So, uh. Do you want me to field the first years, or...?" If he wasn't up to it, she got that. She just wanted to know. When she'd first gotten the pin she'd been sort of surprised, then chalked it up to the fact that she was pretty friendly and helpful, and those were supposedly the most important traits in a prefect. Balder getting one had been significantly less surprising, though. Just, she didn't figure he was in the headspace to deal with that right now.

spaceWhich probably meant she should stop talking about it. Oops.

spaceMore nervous lip chewing, her hand absently rubbing his shoulder as she tried to think of something, anything, that would perk him up. Of course, considering what he'd been through, he was practically chipper. But, she didn't like seeing him like this. Too bad she couldn't ask about his holiday, hah. And she'd already told him about hers... Shite. Okay, maybe trying to cheer him up wasn't the best idea. Maybe distracting him would be easier?
                                                          "Also, um. If you're up to it... We've got exams this year, so, uh. I was hoping you could help me study? Probably should've thought about that when I was skipping lessons and doodling instead of taking notes, but," she shrugged, "Well, you know me. So, um. Study buddy? Or, tutor, I guess? Pretty please?" If she could have, she'd have tried to get him to look at her, but unfortunately that wasn't really an option. She still made the pouty face, though.

xxx вч thє l σ σ k s í gσt чσu s h σ σ k up αnd s c α r є d σf m є
                                                          xxxxxx нσσк υ ρ уσυя ѕєαт в є ℓ т, ιт'ѕ т ι м є fσя т α к є σ f f
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í dσn't t h í n k чσu r є α d ч fσr thís j є l l ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx cαusє mч в σ d ч tσσ в σ σ t ч l í c í σ u s fσr чα в α в є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Puff Uniform

Lauretta walked into the Great Hall. This year was going to be a tough her for her because her grief was starting to show. She wish there was a to understand it but she doesn't know who she could too talk to. Lauretta found a seat at the Hufflepuff table as her mind started to wonder off in a world of her own. She thought to herself how will she focus on her work with everything else going on in her head. Lauretta knew she would always send a owl to her sister and asking her for help. Lauretta was hungry but at the same time she wasn't she really wanted to go to bed.

OOC: Open for interaction.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games