Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Jumping slightly as he heard Kyoishi slam his head into a wall, Haki did his best to ignore it and respond to Cloud's question "Because I was on the table. With my sandals on." he replied. It had been when he was very young, about 6, and Rain had snatched him out of the way. He'd thought it great fun...assuming all parent's threw things when children did strange things like get on tables "It wasn't a big chair." he glanced at Suzume and replied "Daitomi-san said she was going to live with us because she committed treason by not killing a man named Sypher Senju when he attacked my mom. I want to know more about her if she's going to be living with us." he said plain and simple. Blabbermouth? No....just not well versed in what should and shouldn't be said and where to say and not to say things. He was, in all things, a very innocent mind.

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm
Kyoishi would of finished the stage four if he hadn't just confirmed his suspicions as Hakki spoke. He made his way over and knelt infront of Hakki with a big eyed look, not mean but curious. "What? Can you say that again? I'll tell you what you wana know about Dai if you tell me about her arrest and why...simple trade of infortmation yes?" He smiled just to reassure it wasn't a trick.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Haki jerked his head back and scowled at him "Eavesdropper. Sneak." he snapped until it registered what he was saying then Kyoishi had his undivided attention "I said Daitomi told me she was under arrest for pretending to kill a man called Sypher Senju and lying to my mom about it." he repeated leaning forward with interest "Supposedly she owed him a favor which is why she didn't kill him. Only hid him somewhere." he frowned now "So! Tell me about Daitomi! That's all I know. She wouldn't say more except about how he was hard on her when he was teaching her." he finished, crossing his arms.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Hearing a slamming noise, Suzume looked over to see Kyo move his head away from the wall. He seemed sad... what was he thinking about?

Cloud couldn't help but chuckle hearing the reason Kin had thrown a chair at her son. "Brave kid to do something like that."

Although when they both heard why he wanted to learn more about Dai, Suzume's eyes widened and Cloud placed a paw over his face. That really was not something he should be saying out loud. Suzume was not quite sure of the full implications, but the village would probably not take kindly to knowing a shinobi had lied about killing a supposed traitor.

Sure enough, Kyo was right in front of Hakki and ready to pump him for information. Considering how stubborn the red haired male most likely was, Suzume and Cloud decided to take action.

The swords-woman stood and walked over to Kyo "Come on, let's find somewhere private to talk. Now." She was using a gentle voice but her tone had an obvious hint of command to it. Cloud meanwhile, would try to subdue the blabbermouth so he didn't say anything more. "Oi kid. You know you shouldn't say stuff like that. Your mom is gonna be really, really mad if she finds out you're saying stuff like that. Okay? So don't say anything more about it."

However, it seemed that they were too late. Hakki continued to chatter on about details of Dai and Sypher. Groaning, Cloud reached a paw up to place over the boy's mouth. "No more kid! Now your mom will go ballistic if she hears that you blabbed about this!"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Haki blinked at Suzume and Cloud, leaning back in clear surprise "Why not? Daitomi-san told me all this." he looked back and forth between both Suzume and Cloud, clearly confused "I don't understand...why can't I say this?" he asked, his face starting to get red with some heat "My mom is gonna be mad? Why is she gonna be mad at me?! I don't understand this stupid village! Everyone sneaks around and never says why! I don't get it!" he snapped, standing up and nearly braining Kyoishi with his knee, kicking back to get Cloud's paw off his mouth. He wasn't raised in the village. He didn't know the right and wrongs! His mom had only ever described the village as a whole. She'd never told him how it worked, what was right to do, what you didn't do. Even Gin and Rain had kept their tongues, not telling him anything but the good about the village "Why is it my fault?!" he held the two wakizashi together in front of him, glowering at the lot of them with all the power a twelve year old could "Its not my fault...nobody tells me anything." he said quietly but still angrily. He frowned at Kyoishi with anger and a little apprehension Is he trying to get me in trouble? Is that why?! Is it because I called him small? he swallowed and looked back at Suzume "Why is mom gonna be mad at me?" he demanded.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Kyoishi only leaned in closely, yep it was true, that was all the kid knew but it seemed Cloud and Suzume could know a lot more! They had to! "Thanks kid! Hm? Oh...Dai is a big breasted, stubborn as hell women on her period, she is bossy to little kids and acts like a mother to them! She use to be my teammate for awhile and she uses paper so don't get her mad..." Kyo reported back, frankly, he was horrible at putting good information together, he looked at Cloud and Suzume and stood up. "Hmph fine, but you, that means you Cloud, I smelled Sypher's scent on you a bit ago, he is close to either this village or in it, I want to know!" He crossed his arms, being hard-headed ment it was hard to get by on a deal when he wanted something, he tried anything to get it.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Well, this was another fine mess to be in. Honestly, Suzume had never been bothered by such troubles in the past. Was it just coming back to her two-fold now? Unable to help but sigh and face palm, both at Kyo's description of Dai and as Hakki glared at them Suzume replied "We are not discussing this here." Not in the open, where there were other shinobi that could so easily listen in on them and spread the word.

Knowing that there were more private rooms in the dojo, she motioned for Hakki and Kyo to follow her. She headed for a door and opened in, peering inside to see that it was a smaller room with a training dummy in it. Obviously for more private taijutsu or bukijutsu training sessions. "Come on." she said, motioning for the two males to go in first. Cloud wanted to come as well but Suzume said "Stay out here and make sure no one bothers us. I'll handle things from here." Pouting, the German Shepherd plopped down in front of the door after Suzume entered and closed the door behind her.

First things first, she had to speak with Haki so that he would calm down. "Your mom will be a bit angry Haki, but this is mainly because you went ahead and told someone a secret." Letting that sink in, she walked further into the room and stood at the center. She was still facing the both of them of course, arms crossed as she continued "I don't know why Dai told you all of that anyway. But she had lied to your mother about killing Sypher and no one knew about it but her. When she and any others knew about it, they were to keep quiet about it. A shinobi lying on a report and letting go such a highly ranked shinobi would not be good. Many people would be quite angry about it since Sypher was so high in rank and has plenty of knowledge on the village that could be useful to enemies. If word gets out, it would mean trouble for your mother and the village. Do you understand?"

Letting the information sink in, Suzume turned her attention to Kyo "That also applies to you, Kyo. You can't go around telling people about this and you certainly can run off to go see him. Cloud did see him in the village and he was in a meeting with the Raikage. Which means you definitely cannot just barge in so you can see him." She would try to leave out the finer details. Like the fact that Cloud had seen him next to the Mizukage, across from Kinpaku. That there was tension... and perhaps that Sypher was living in Kiri now, not Kumo.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Haki followed Suzume in a sullen silence and sat in the private room, scowling a little. As Suzume explained that it was a secret and that was why, he nearly started to yell it wasn't his fault but swallowed. He had his mom's temper. It wasn't a good thing "I don't get it..." he said again, frowning "Daitomi-san never explained what happened to that guy or why he attacked my mom! She said he was a good guy...so...I don't understand! Why is it a bad thing that he's not dead?! She said she took his memory away so...why does it matter?" he threw his arms up and flopped back onto the ground, scowling up at the ceiling "Why is it a secret?" he grumped then sat up again and looked at Kyoishi "And why do you care so much?" he asked "And that info you gave me about Daitomi-san was crap! Total crap..." he mumbled.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Kyoishi followed but Shi stayed outside with Cloud to guard. He was just as angry as Hakki, maybe even more. "I won't tell anyone but I have to see him some time!" He looked at Hakki when he asked why he cared so much and got that sad look again. "He was my sensei since I was a genin...h-he's also the guy I fell in love with...his death hit me hard but...now I know Dai lied to Kin and me...he's alive! He probably forgot about me though...I still love him though..." He held back tears, everyone kept it a secret from not just the civilians and the corps of anbu and Oinin, they kept it mostly from HIM. He had been the closest and the hardest hit when they said he had been killed out of treason. It made him happy to know he was alive but what if he didn't love kyoishi anymore? He even made it a promise to be with him at age fifteen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image

Sighing softly as the two became rather sad for different reasons, Suzume had to think about her next words before speaking. "Look, Haki... it's more complicated than what you're making it. And it sounds as if there were details that Dai left out." Like for instance, the real reason Sypher had attacked Kinpaku, due to the fact he had gone crazy due to some weird dust substance he'd stumbled upon. Or did Dai not know that yet? "The point is that Sypher knows things about Kumo that could be use against the village. And you say his memory was taken away, but I'm strictly a bukijutsu expert and even I know the mind is tricky. Things can't just be forgotten forever."

Glad that Kyo had not decided to just rush out to look for Sypher, although clearly he was emotional. Suzume did know that he and Sypher had a thing, which was another reason why she was confirming his suspicions. "I don't know what he does or doesn't remember. But from what I've heard from Cloud and the situation he's in... he remembers Cloud so he must remember things about Kumo that has the Raikage worried." That had to be why there was so much tension in the room as Cloud described it. They were trying to figure out what to do about Sypher. Hopefully things would or had not ended badly.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do. The Raikage has all of the details and the cat is already out of the bag in this case. When she is available, and I will know when, both of you will come with me to see her. That way this matter can be settled and she will determined how much either of you are allowed to know. And in the meantime, no talking about Sypher or Dai lying or anything to anyone else. Alright?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Haki's eyes got about as big as two pools of water after a huge rainstorm at Kyoishi's confession of loving the man. He wasn't too young that he didn't know about falling in love...but But Kyoishi is a guy! And so is that Sypher person! And and...I don't get it! he was now even more confused then when they started. He stared at Kyoishi with complete and unabashed curiosity now even as Suzume spoke "Uh huh....wait, what?!" he whipped his head around to stare at her like she'd lost her marbles. He understood about Daitomi not giving out all the details and that memory wasn't easy to get rid of. Whether Sypher was in Cloud right now was of little interest to him either. What mattered was "I'm not going anywhere near my mom with this! You said she'd get mad at me!" he yelped, standing up to stare at her "You're crazy! She'll throw more then a chair at me for this!" he shook his head vehemently and with much flying hair "I'm not going near her. You go tell her yourself!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm
Kyoishi just slammed his head onto the wall once again from Hakki's shocked face, it said everything. He looked to Hakki and growled loudly as if he'd chew up this boy and spit him out. "You brat! Your a bigger idiot then I am! You haven't noticed one bit? I'm gay! I hate women, their simple minded people who think they have the wisdom of the gods!" He had to calm down a bit before he punched someone so he just clenched his hands into fists, digging his nails into his palms and biting his lip with a fang. Mostly more angered by Suzume. "Your just trying to get us to go to Kin and get either a table or a sword up both our *ss!" He growled to her.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

Honestly, boys could be such trouble at times. Not to mention cowardly. Sighing again, Suzume rubbed her temples with her index and middle fingers as they both disagreed with her plan. "Haki... she will be angry, there's no getting around that. I'll have to tell her and if she doesn't hear it from me, Kyo will probably say something and she'll find out you blabbed about this and she'll come find you. Look, if you go with me, I promise I won't let anything she throws at you hit you." Plus if he was smart about it, he'd make his mom direct her anger towards Dai for telling him.

Looking over to Kyo, she rolled her eyes before saying "You should know better than that. You should know that his needs to be done since Kinpaku will want to know who knows about this. I think after the incident with Dai, she's tired with her shinobi... the shinobi she trusts... keeping things from her. Both of you have to take responsibility for this and you can either come with me and use me as a shield while she gets angry, or you can run and hide until she finds you and she's even angrier than ever. I think the former would be the best options for the both of you." Suzume just wanted this matter settled without anything else going wrong. "Besides, she knows everything about what's going on with Sypher. You'll want to ask her if you really want to know what's going on, Kyo."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am
User Image

Haki's eyes started to water up as Kyoishi got angry at him again, calling him an idiot. He clenched his own fists "I don't know anything about you! You're just a jerk who left me to train on my own! How am I supposed to know anything about you! Midget, jerk, retard!" he snapped and spun away from Kyoishi to glare at Suzume over his shoulder. While the thought of using Suzume as a shield against his mom was appealing, he was against it nonetheless "You don't have to live with her! And even if I did get my mom not to be mad at me, Daitomi-san will be mad at me. And I have to live with Daitomi-san now too!" he snapped "In either situation, I'm the one who's going to get in major trouble!" he didn't want to go with her. He didn't want to go anywhere near his mom with this! He just wanted to go back to her apartment and hide under the covers until she dragged him out "I'm not going. I'm not." he crossed his arms and walked over to the door, standing by it with a stubborn light to his eyes. If Suzume wanted him to go with her, then she'd have to drag him with her.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am
"Fine! But you better be a damn good shield against that drunken women!" He crossed his arms and looked over as hakki was even more scared of his mother, he sighed knowing he would be the cause of more trouble if he didn't come. He walked over to Hakki and pulled him back over to Suzume to hold still so he could atleast listen. "Trust me...if Dai is the one who told you then she is the one screwed here, your mother might be a hard headed drunk but she has a listening side and she'll know who is the one who needs to be punished." He let Hakki go and crossed his arms, if he even tried to escape, kyoishi would just pin Hakki to the ground to hold him. "Trust me...Dai isn't a threat...I've gotten her mad so many times but she just calms down and tries to make you understand without throwing anything." That was actually true. In kyoishi's case atleast.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games