Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm
Damien Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damien stormed off. He wasn't to happy about being rejected by his sister like that, again. But it was a normal thing, he would get over it eventually and just try again. He decided that it would be good to head over to the boats as well. But this time he would be sure to give his sister a little space to cool down first, before he tried approaching her again,

*exit to black lake*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked at Tobi, surprised by his answer. "Oh." he said as he looked at the boy. He followed Tobi, their hands still locked together, as they were shuffled along towards the lake and the boats. Ah yes, the lake, forgot about this part. he thought as he walked with Tobi.

User Image

(Exit to Lake)

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

When Rick said something about horses, Lore blinked. Something wasn't right.
"Rick, I don't see any horses." Then he talked about the horses looking dead. She put her hand over her eyes for a moment. This was a lot to handle for him, but now he was seeing things. She grabbed his arm and led him down the way into an empty carriage. There she sat, and looked away. Tears pricked her eyes, but she didn't want anyone to see because it was stupid for her to be crying. She had come from "home," back to Hogwarts. The one place she thought she was safe. And yet, her best, or possibly only friend was even worse off than she was. He was seeing dead horses, and if Lore knew anything, it was that seeing dead things wasn't good, especially when no one else could. For some strange reason, she felt even worse now than she did earlier. She was worried, and exhausted, and done. Now it wasn't only her life that was a nightmare, Rick's was Hell. When the first and last tear fell, she let it. Moving her hand to wipe it away would be too obvious, so instead she just kept her hair draped over her shoulders and face as she looked away from the boy. She counted to five.
One...two...three...four...five. There, you're alright, she said to herself. She wasn't, but when she looked back at Rick, anyone would think she was.
Concerned of course, but alright. If she was going to do anything in that year, it was to be there for Rick. If Dad was drunk driving again and died in an accident, she'd be there for Rick. If she got a letter from her Brother saying that he Mother was dead, she'd be there for Rick. She didn't plan on leaving him alone again.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:46 pm
Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff Second Year
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Charlotte!
With: Chloe and Charlotte

Newlyn spotted a familiar head of red hair in the crowd as the carriage began to leave the station. "Stop!" she called aloud to whatever was pulling the carriage, and flung open the door. "Charlotte! Over here!" The dark haired girl cried out, smiling at her friend. She hadn't seen Charlotte all summer, and it looked like she had got a new haircut, judging from her bangs.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain was so happy to see his sister. He jumped down from the bench and hugged her tightly. Once he released her, he looked at the woman calling for the first years to go to some boats. What boats? Was there a pond or something they could go swimming in? Nonetheless, Cain took his sister's hands and began walking with the crowd of first years. "I wonder how long it will take us to get to the castle...?" He shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way.

*Exit to Lake*

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

As the Grounds Keeper made her way down and to the first years Ronyo smiled as she gathered them up and led them down to the boats. He wasn't sure if he had helped any at all but he had tried at least and sometimes that was all one could really do in new situations. With a nice little spin of each wand Ronyo replaced the wands in his new under arm holsters for his wands. He found them easier to get to than the back sheathe he had worn, but he kept it on all the same as it added an extra options for new encounters with possible threats. It also had a nice look to it when against his many vests he had grown accustomed to wearing with the nice brown leather falling along the arm lines of the vests. His robes covered everything up at the moment which was part of the idea when it came to such a rig, it didn't serve a real purpose if everyone could see where he would be drawing his wands from.

With a wave to the first years and the Grounds Keeper Ronyo moved himself along to the other upperclassmen as they moved to carriages to head up to the school proper. Ronyo noticed the new sight of the black horses and he simply sighed realizing what they were and the reason for their sudden appearance to him. He did find himself lucky that he had gone through almost his entire Hogwarts career without seeing the fabled creatures, which was a blessing and a small curse. Seeing death was never something someone forgot, but not being able to see such unique creatures was bothersome at times. He simply gave a nod to the newly visible equines as he stood on the main platform again watching the students file towards the carriages and the straggling first year rushing to catch up. He wouldn't mind being last off the platform if he could help a few lost students find their way.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Chloe's thoughts were scattered when she noticed Charlotte. They really scattered when Newlyn called out stop. There went Chloe's question about where Charlotte was. "Hey Charlotte are we glad to see you." she told her with a smile as she waved to her. "Come and join us." she added at least then they would all arrive at the same time. Besides it would givethem more of a change to talk with each other before the sorting.

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Out of nowhere, Autumn felt something soft and fluffy on her shoulder. As if Prince was there. But the bunny had a caramel-colored coat, which meant this rabbit was not Prince. "Where did you come from, little one?" She asked, poking his little nose. Well, she got her answer when a first year came up to them and apologized for his sneaky little bunny. She was certainly popular with animals today, with King and Alexander. Autumn took the bunny from her shoulder and handed it back to the boy. "I'm Autumn," she barely introduced before being dragged off to the boats.

{Exit to Lake~}

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte beamed as she saw her friends. She ran through the crow, over to were they stood. "Hay! Newlyn, Chole!" She gave then both big hugs, she hoped they did not mind.
"I haven't seem you all summer! I missed you guys so much! what have you been doing? Did you guys enjoy your summers?" She chattered away with new enthusiasm. She could already see that this year would be a good one. Even her cat, Aoife, meowed a soft greeting. The small Gryffindor could barely contain her glee.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was suddenly wrapped in a hug by a black haired, blue eyed boy. It took her a moment to realize that it was Dhylan. She tried her best to get away from the hug of death, but could not escape the boy's grasp on her. She stopped fighting him and looked up. He seemed to be staring into her soul, judging her very being. "It's... alright, Dhyl. I'm sure you didn't mean it, or anything. Just... don't do that to me. Okay?" she replied. Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed his nose, then pulled away from him, looking to Sun. "Hey, Sun. Do you want to ride with us? I'm sure we can find room. It'd be me, you, Dhyl, and Rem and Rom when we find them. Is that okay with you? Or would you rather ride with some of your other friends?" she asked him, watching him and waiting for an answer. Oddly enough, Chase's younger brother seemed to be feeling the same way she was at the moment: like nothing in the world mattered at all.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl smiled when Heather kissed his nose. "Quaffle, you gotta toughen up!" he said, a teasing smile on his face. He gently kissed her lips and grinned. "Hey Sun!" he said politely. The second year looked upset, so he was concerned. Was everyone except him having a bad day?!

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Hungry
With: Qube and Heather
Located: Hogsmeade Station
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Im a phoenix in the water
A fish thats learnt to fly
And Ive always been a daughter
But feathers are meant for the sky
So Im wishing, wishing further
For the excitement to arrive
Its just Id rather be causing the chaos
Than laying at the sharp end of this knife

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Eve Acelynn fallrein
"Ace"
Second Year Slytherin~Pureblood

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

Eve, lost in the crowd, couldn't find the carriages. She had even left earlier than most, but no carriages. When she saw a tall figure in the distance, wearing a prefects badge, she smiled. When at last she got to him, Eve saw the carriages as well. In relief, she spoke to the boy.
"Excuse me? I'm Eve, and I don't particularly know the deal with the carriages. Is there assigned seating? I hope so, I don't really have any friends. Oh, and what happens when we get out of the carriages?"

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.۰ .´

With every small disaster
Ill let the waters still
Take me away to some place real

'Cause they say home is where your heart is set in stone
where you go when youre alone
Is where you go to rest your bones
Its not just where you lay your head
It's not just where you make your bed
As long as were together, does it matter where we go?

((Sorry it took so long, my Internet isn't working so I'm on my phone.))  

Kai Sparrowheart

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance nodded at her slowly, sighing and taking in her scent. "Yeah, I know... I just need to think things over. Figure things out. If I need someone to talk to about it, you'll be the first person I go looking for, okay?" he replied. She leaned closer to him, which seemed difficult to do because they were still hugging each other, and kissed his cheek. Even now that she had done that one thousand times, his cheeks blushed bright red and his entire body grew warm. Detaching himself from her, he held her hand tightly in his own. "Shall we grab a carriage and head up to the castle, Princess? Your feast awaits you." he said in a mock tone. He even bowed to her, his hair falling in his face, then began to slowly lead her away to the magical carriages that would carry them to Hogwarts.

~Exit to Entrance Gates~

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David was amazed when Autumn said she had two older brothers. “That means your brother Sun is in by sisters year.” He said. It was pretty cool he didn’t know if they were friends or not but then again it didn’t matter to him. That’s when Kat said it was time to go to the lake. “Yeah let’s head out.” He said in agreement with Night. David didn’t know who he was yet but he had plenty of time to meet him.

“Hello I’m David Clarisse.” David introduced to Xavier. It was strange how animals had a mind of their own. His owl Ashton was in his cage probably making a big deal about being trapped in his cage. Then again maybe not the barn owl he got seemed pretty quiet and layed back. “I don’t mind at all.” He added trying to reframe from being just as excited. “Nice meeting you Iris… yeah let’s get going.”

“Come on Shayna we better get going.” David said waiting for Shayna before heading over to the lake.

(Exit to Lake)

With: First years... mainly Shayna, Jacob

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Ronyo turned to look at young brunette who had just approached him about the carriages. He size and voice spoke of still youthfully young girl but her green and silver trimmed robes showed she was already a normal student of Hogwarts. He question about the carriages confirmed the idea that she was a second year not completely in the know about the carriage system or what to do once it comes to the end of the line. With a smile Ronyo waved a hand towards the carriages and then up to the castle as he spoke.

"You can pick any one you want, and don't worry about not finding a place to sit there are plenty of second years new to the experience as well and would likely enjoy having someone of their class year along for the ride. Once the ride ends you simply follow the others up to the castle proper and into the Main Hall for the sorting ceremony and the opening feast. It's not as overly dramatic as the boats but then it does hold its own mystic and new wonders at times," Ronyo extended his hand to the young girl as he introduced himself, "I'm Ronyo Storm by the way, Head Boy this year. If you still can't find anyone to ride with I'll be heading up towards the end once I know everyone is one their way, and you are welcome to ride with me if you want."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games