Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"Shadow... Do you think you can convince them to stay? And maybe perhaps have them build machines? They seem to like you. You're the only person they've responded to that way. Do you think you can do it?" Zil asked with all seriousness, his face a little hidden behind his interlaced fingers.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm
"I don't know. I just met them for the first time today." Shadow said. "But they really seem to hate you two. What did you do to them?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 pm
Dustin shrugged. "I guess we were the ones that kept them locked up, but really it was only because they were acting up" Dustin said. "Hell, I'm their uncle and they don't even like me" he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

"I don't really feel like using them but it seems like the only way. And I would never ever want to put a gun to their heads to work" Zil sighed. "I don't know. I'm not sure anymore"

"Well, there's gotta be something!" Kyrell said, pounding his fist.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 pm
"That's not very helpful..." Shadow muttered. "Look. I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Also, I might have to make a deal or two with them, but as long as we get the information, it should be alright."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm

"Try then!" Zil said. "Whatever happens, we can't give them back to Diethelm... Or we're all screwed"

"That's true" Kyrell commented, a little speechless about the apparent abilities of two kids.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm
"I really don't want to see those twins exploited, even if I wasn't related to them. I fell that's lowering ourselves to Damien's level. Still, we need to win this war. Sometimes it can't be helped" Dustin said.

"Excellent. We've had a few setbacks, but things are running back on course, as I knew they would" Damien said. He then looked at his hand with the stitches in it. "Guess I won't be pounding my fist much" he said to his friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 am
"True. After this war, we can take a small breath of relief." Jian replied. "It has been going on for such a long time."

Shadow was silent for a moment. "I'll go talk to them then. Is there anything else you want to discuss?" She asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 am
"I can't think of anything, unless you guys can" Damien said to Zil and Kyrell.

"Indeed. We'll need to lay low and plan for the next step once this entire continent belongs to me" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 am

"Well, if we can get into production, I want Kyrell here to know what we're dealing with and what kind of materials we'll need. Sure, Helmshire has plenty of resources but just in case, let's put some aside for these machines" Zil said.

"Yeah. Will it be expensive? I'm sure we can afford it but how can this be done? I'll talk to father about it, alright?" The prince of Helmshire noted.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 am
"As you wish, Absolute Leader." Jian replied.

"Alright then." Shadow sighed. "In that case, I'll be going to get that movie. In the mean time, why don't you introduce them to Kyrell. I'm sure they'd be ecstatic." She said before turning to leave the room.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 am

"If you think that'll help" Zil said with a sigh. He didn't want to see the crown prince exploding on the two. After all, he did have quite a reputation for his temper and violence, much like Zil though minus the temper.

"Sure. I think that would be nice. What kind of kids are we talking about here?" Kyrell said turning to Zil.

"Hell kids" Zil said in reply, hoping the prince would get a gist of what he meant. "You can change now, buddy. We're most likely done here" He said to Dustin.

Kyrell then addressed a different issue, "Wait, wait! What about the bombs you ordered before" He asked. "Have you had them smuggled in yet?"

Zil replied with enthusiasm, "Not just smuggled in. I have them planted. In fact, they're meant to blow up tonight. I made sure none of your people were near the steel production and mining areas since yesterday. It took quite a while to sneak in all those bombs though since security increased but at just the right places, the mines will cave in and trap the miners inside. The factories would collapse, no doubt, having all those bombs in joints and all that. So, you think this is enough to buy us time?" He raised his hand for a high five.

The prince shook his head, a little uncomfortable with the rebel leader's apparent knowledge on smuggling and putting such 'attack from the back' tactics into motion. All he could reply was, "I don't know how you do it" and gave him a high five as well.

"So many people are still dying but some sacrifices need to be made" Zil sighed before giving the prince something, "I got this for you. Hope it would cheer you up"

Kyrell couldn't help but grin at the childish toy that was in his hand. It was some sort of 'crown prince' action figure complete with crown, cape, boots, tunic and sword that Zil bought at the plaza. "You weirdo!" He said, throwing the thing at Zil.

Zil caught the action figure and got up saying, "Alright, let's go" The two of them headed downstairs to the lower basement to meet with the twins. Zil was actually more than a little afraid that the twins would throw something at the crown prince or say rude words as this might trigger the prince's bad temper.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 am
((So is the prince going to see the twins? 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 am
((Yup~ Like... now. *edits))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 am
Ayame-Yuura
((Yup~ Like... now. *edits))

Twins sat waiting on the bed impatiently for Shadow to return.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games