Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am
((Awesome, I wonder how he'll plan on jumping in. *ponders almost hitting him with the car* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm
(I figured I'd wait till he posted but if you're kicking, then alright)

(Lol alright lets get everyone! XD I'm up for it, come and get me twisted )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow did not just stand there as her opponent bent over.... and being right in front of her she heard well her request. " Yes...a girl." She spats, bringing the end of her scythe upon her head. "Such an opening...tsk tsk." She growled, then brought the end against her again. If she were to knock out into unconscious she would pick her up and carry her upon her shoulder. If not, Shadow would attack again using the same method.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(Honestly, her bent over during the battle did create the opening... just saying...)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The woman laid limp, still unconscious. Yet, as he gripped her...on her torso laid strange piles of black goo substance. The substance leftover from when the creature held her earlier. The black goo fading as the light hit it. Apart from the creature, the goo was weak. The woman laid still, almost sleeping it seemed.

Meanwhile, the creature fought hard against the soulself. Almost like a ravage beast, and so it became so as well.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:41 pm
((I know it created an opening. That was partially the point.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 pm
( Okay..I just didn't want someone to complain or something like that)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm
((It's all right.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm
As if on cue, a quick streak of lightning arced from seemingly nowhere, followed up by a blast of fire, and a rather sharp shard of ice. The source of this tri-pronged attack soon revealed itself, as a young woman emerged from the south, her feet coated in flames, while her breath was visible and heavy in the air, and lightning arced across the frame of her being. She simply smirked as she rushed towards Shadow, her fingers each encased in a pointed icicle.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm
(And just so people don't think I'm dead, I'll give a random post. Maybe show off Deadshot's special abilities as well twisted )

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador watched with bated breathe as Shadow kept up her reign of terror on the populace and Alex. The dainty scientist couldn't have lasted long in Shadow's evil clutches. Strange calling her evil even though Salvador might have been just as rotten. The news channel then went to its sky camera and showed all that was happening. Two new crime fighters appeared on the scene. One who seemed to controlling the elements while the other seemed to be made of metal. Didn't matter which way either way to Salvador, so long as they beat Shadow to an oozing pulp.

Just as the elemental crime fighter joined the fray, the channel changed to the summer Olympics. "Hey!" Salvador yelled as he turned around. "Who's pendejo who changed the channel?" A big burly man with a shaved head and swastika tattoos stood up. "I did. Now shut up and watch." Salvador glanced back at the TV and saw that it was the floor exercising event. At first, it was nothing, but soon, the imprisoned mercenary couldn't turn away from the event. He was entranced by young and elegant Olympic athletes. Salvador knew what was going on. His mind and body were assimilating the talents of the athletes. Salvador then shook his head and fell out of his trance like state. A malicious grin grew on his face as a particularly devious idea popped into his mind.

The merc got a running start and entered into a cart wheel before turning and somersaulting all the way to the inmate with the tattoos. just as Salvador got close, the merc leaped into the air and drop kicked the burly inmate in the face. Salvador was sure what he might have been a mistake, but there was no harm in displaying ones dominance in prison. The merc had knocked the television remote out the inmates hands. He knelt down swiped the remote. "I'll take that." The convicted mercenary then changed the channel back to the news. "Pinche cabron.."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(So who else is watching the Olympics?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm
Getting to the ground floor Tempest hopped off to the ground below as he ran a bit away from the building. Now that he had gotten the girl away from the creature what was he to do with her now. He didn't know if she was in a coma or just unconscious. "What to do what to do" he muttered looking around as he moved farther away from the building. Atleast he could get away from the possibility of the creature attacking again. "Where is someone to call an ambulance when you need them" he complained looking around keeping the woman close as he headed in the direction the people that had been running had gone.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

When the young man had gotten far enough away with the unconscious girl, Snow Raven's soulself let go of the shadow creature and fled back to her body. Snow grunted and fell to her knees, needing to regain her balance. She'd never had her soulself attacked before. Only her physical self. Thankfully someone had stepped in. Where the hell was her team?

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

((Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong to assume you're on a building.))

"Oh dear God, I finally made it!" Jenos exclaimed as he kicked open the roof access. "You would not believe how hard it is, running up all those stairs." The man panted and looked to see who was causing the trouble. "You again?! Why the hell can't you chill out like other people?!?!" Arcana shouted, pointing to Shadow.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm
((Yeah, that's right.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm
(( Oh, the wisecracks I can see between Triple Play and Arcana... twisted ))  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:06 pm
The Original Jitterbug
(( Oh, the wisecracks I can see between Triple Play and Arcana... twisted ))

((Yeah, it's gonna be epic. XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 pm
Stopping dead in her tracks, Triple Play turned to look at Arcana, a puzzled look on her face. "Again? I just got here... Dude! I don't even know who you are!!" She shouted at him, both oblivious to the fact that she was open, and to the fact that his ire wasn't directed at her.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm
(*starts juggling the hostage Tempest rescued*)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games