Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:54 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
Darksol88

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING I CAN REPLY TO!!!!!!!! Please?

When I get into situations like that, I tend to kinda nudge things along when I can. Like... if Hawk is battling Jimboe the bumblebee played by Sub or something, and something happens that Sub can't post for a number of days, I just kinda start taking over Jimboe the bumblebee's smaller actions, given that he's a nonessential character/specifically controlled. Either that, or just start a mission on the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:59 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
How do you live in that?

Also, IIIII kinda don't. If I'm not doing anything, I'm inside. If I'm outside, I've got my switch blade. If I'm going anywhere, I'm in my car. I go out of my way to make sure my car stays at 100% always so I never EVER have to deal with it.  

Otternavy

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:58 am
Hey everyone, I know i"ve been gone for awhile, but I've had some medical issues and whatnots that needed to be taken care of. In other news I bring you an article I'm writing about the Pokemon TCG North American state/province/territory Championships that are going on this month!

Hello there my fellow Pokemon Trainers, and welcome back this year to the Pokemon S/P/T Noth American Championships! This year is bustling with new trainers as they gather from all around to have a go for the top spot. This year we have a nice new set of decks that are headed to the competition and they are:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Cake (revised)
-Celebridge
-Gardetelle
-reshiphlosion
-Zekrom
-Hydraboar

Some of you don't really know what any of those means, so I'll delve a little for you.

~~"CAKE" is a deck that has a similar play to "Six corners" as it plays several big basic pokemon, and it got a new twist with the Noble Victories and Next Destinies TCG exspansions. In Noble Victories, Cobalion and Kyurem shone through and revealed a shocking new way to hit the bench and attacklock your opponents. With Kyurem's Glaciate, you hit the whole team your opponent has for 30 damage each turn. With Cobalion,you can play into no attacking for your opponents by using the 80powered "Iron Breaker" attack that prevents them from attacking next turn. Or you can even combat Mewtwo EX by using Energy press, which does 20 damage TIMES the number of energy attached to the defending pokemon. thats a bad day for mewtwo.

~~"Celebridge" plays off of Celebi Prime, Shaymin EX, and Mewtwo EX as big cards, and Skyarrow bridge as the stadium to pullout quick retreats for free energy. It plays big off of Celebi to quickly attach energy to Mewtwo and then when done, it gets a free retreat to pull up mewtwo and hit hard with X-Ball. It's a relatively fast deck when played with Cleffa.

~~"Gardetell" plays forthat strategical boost as it puts out Gothitelle to lock out your opponents items, which means No Rare Candy, Poke Comm, or tools. This hurts a bunch of decks in early game set up. Gardevor's Pokepower to let each Psychic energy count as 2 psychic energy is a big player on Gothitelle's MadKinesis, and Mewtwo'sX-Ball. Its cheap,plays medium speed and has chance for ONKO's on almost ANY pokemon out there.

~~"Reshiphlosion" is a combination of playing Typhlosion Prime with reshiram. With the release of Reshiram EX, Reshiphlosion, has gotten to big a bigger deck than before. Not much else is to be said about this deck as it's pretty standard.

~~"Zekrom" gets a revamp in Next Destinies as Zekrom EX hits the field. Tag him up with his regular self, Thundrus, and Eelektriks you have a constant energy flow capable towipe the field fast. With Zekrom constantly discarding energies, you play 2-3 eelektriks on bench to recycle your Electric energies andkeep hitting hard with "StrongVolt"

~~"Hydraboar" plays Reshiram, Reshiram EX, Hydreigon, and Emboar. With Hydreigon's Dark Aura, you don't have toworry about dark energy as all energy you attach to him become darkautomatically. Emboar's Inferno Fandango ability lets you play as many Fire energy fromyour hand as you like and reshiram and Dreigon,love it. This deck plays fisherman, so when you start needing your energy backfrom discard, you just play him and he saves the day.

This being said I look forward to the competition as i take my Zekrom Deck all the way. I'll keeep you all informed on how it goes. Catch you later! ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm
Oh my....
My Lapras mission is a beast already. Thirteen pages in and I haven't even left Union Cave.....
I have a feeling this is going to be my longest mission yet...but no where near Blizzard's.  

Magiking

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 am
I'm a huge fan of the whole gentle fist concept.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Mama-say mama-sah ma-ma-coo-sah

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
Darksol88

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING I CAN REPLY TO!!!!!!!! Please?
You're aware that Rping without replying to something is acceptable, yes?

I hope that didn't sound rude.....To clarify, what i mean is, you're free to start a conversation in the rp or start a solo side-rp if no one's about and you've got the itch and just can't scratch it alone........And that somehow came out sexual without intention......Oh, well. I'm too lazy to make it less filled with innuendo right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 pm
I was highly bored at the time and could see they were sorta online. I was trying to get a reaction.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm
Ah. For most of us, it seems "sorta online" usually means "I'm logged in but not really paying enough attention to care or I'm doing other things I'm more interested in right now but I will get to you eventually." But that's just a c**k-eyed observation on my part so I could be totally wrong about everyone other than myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 pm
Yeah, Req is right! a lot of the times I'm online because my computer is hardly ever off. Sometimes, even when I am at the computer, I just don't feel like writing. I know that if I force it, it'll be all stoic and I won't be able to channel the character properly. So I just.. kinda don't until I feel up to it.  

Otternavy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm
Pyro_gigas
Yeah, Req is right! a lot of the times I'm online because my computer is hardly ever off. Sometimes, even when I am at the computer, I just don't feel like writing. I know that if I force it, it'll be all stoic and I won't be able to channel the character properly. So I just.. kinda don't until I feel up to it.
Same here. My computer is almost never off and Gaia's my homepage and since I practically never close the internet completely and Gaia keeps me logged in on my 'puter, it says I'm always logged in.

And if I don't feel like writing/can't channel any of my characters, I just kinda sit there or go play a game that gets me in a rping mood for a while first. Final Fantasy usually works but a recent favorite is Halo. It helps get the urge for explosions building up and that tends to make me want to rp so I can make some.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 am
Pyro_gigas
Gentle fist as in Naruto? Or am I'm stumbling into some sort of joke?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
Gentle fist as in Naruto? Or am I'm stumbling into some sort of joke?

o-o well more like the idea that one can do insane amounts of damage with slight touches rather than full on punches, and pressure points and all that. Also, yes, you're stumbling into a joke.

...TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm
Holy s**t, Hasno actually posted something. eek

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE END HAS COME! gonk

... whee  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 pm
This whole presidential election this year has already made me sad to live in the United States, and it isn't even November yet.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games