Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:42 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Of course, I could of told you that. She hates me even more now."
"For what? Loving me?"
"yep........she hates it. She wants me to be sad....."
"What did she mean by 'I'm too good for you'? I looked like a homeless man."
"anyone is too good for me. I could tryr and get marryed to a tree and the tree is too good for me...."Berry sighed and looked at the ground.
"Is she that thick? Doesn't she realize that if you married someone else then I would be available? Metaphorically speaking."
"i dont know."Berry got up and walked away from the Prince and the door that they were throw out of.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"anyone is too good for me. I could tryr and get marryed to a tree and the tree is too good for me...."Berry sighed and looked at the ground.
"Is she that thick? Doesn't she realize that if you married someone else then I would be available? Metaphorically speaking."
"i dont know."Berry got up and walked away from the Prince and the door that they were throw out of.
*The Prince take the sheet off and washes his face and teeth in some water. He walks towards the door, opens it, and walks inside.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:47 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince take the sheet off and washes his face and teeth in some water. He walks towards the door, opens it, and walks inside.*
Rasberry got off her throne and hugs him and trys to kiss him"You came back to me!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:49 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry got off her throne and hugs him and trys to kiss him"You came back to me!!"
"Get off of me." He said with an angered tone in his voice.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:53 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"dont be sour dear. You are going to marry me soon!"Rasberry said and she kisses him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"dont be sour dear. You are going to marry me soon!"Rasberry said and she kisses him.
*He pushes her off of him.*

"I said get off."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:58 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I said get off."
Rasberry gets pushed off the prince and Rasberry looks at him"thats no way to treat your future Wife!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I said get off."
Rasberry gets pushed off the prince and Rasberry looks at him"thats no way to treat your future Wife!!!"
*He takes out his sword and the dagger of time.*

"I will never marry to the likes of you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:13 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I said get off."

"Your in my kingdom so you obey my rules and my rules are i get to choose my husband and thats you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I said get off."

"Your in my kingdom so you obey my rules and my rules are i get to choose my husband and thats you!"
"I do not care that this is your kingdom!!!! I have freedom of choice and I do NOT choose you!!! You are an ignorant, self-centered, good for nothing fool and who cries like a child when they don't get what they want!!! I have the exact opposite of love for you!!! The only thing that I may offer to you is my hatred!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:42 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I said get off."

"I do not care that this is your kingdom!!!! I have freedom of choice and I do NOT choose you!!! You are an ignorant, self-centered, good for nothing fool and who cries like a child when they don't get what they want!!! I have the exact opposite of love for you!!! The only thing that I may offer to you is my hatred!!!"
Rasberry got mad. "Then you cant have my sister be anywherre near you"The guards ran out the door and were looking for Berry  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Rasberry got mad. "Then you cant have my sister be anywherre near you"The guards ran out the door and were looking for Berry
*The Prince's arm begins to glow even brighter. Black smoke twirls around him and he becomes the Dark Prince. He jumps over her head, lands behind her, and wraps the chain whip around her neck.*

"Call them back or I'll kill you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*The Prince's arm begins to glow even brighter. Black smoke twirls around him and he becomes the Dark Prince. He jumps over her head, lands behind her, and wraps the chain whip around her neck.*

"you kill me and they will kill berry."Rasberry was calm and not worried at all. About 5 minutes later the guard had berry and they had a chain with spikes around her neck and Berry's neck was bleeding a bit which showed she was struggling when they caught her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"you kill me and they will kill berry."Rasberry was calm and not worried at all. About 5 minutes later the guard had berry and they had a chain with spikes around her neck and Berry's neck was bleeding a bit which showed she was struggling when they caught her.
"Let her go now!!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:28 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Let her go now!!!!"
Rasberry said to the Prince"When you marry me they will let her go."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games