Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia took nates hand smiling. " Sure is. "
he brought her up, flying up into the open air. he held her in hs arms and he soared through the fresh air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:23 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
he brought her up, flying up into the open air. he held her in hs arms and he soared through the fresh air.

Mia smiled. " Its so clear out here. Its beautiful."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"yeah, and so is the scenery." then he realized what he just said. "oh, i thoug you were talking about yourself." then he chuckled nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"yeah, and so is the scenery." then he realized what he just said. "oh, i thoug you were talking about yourself." then he chuckled nervously.

Mia blushed and smiled. " Thank you." She said nervously too.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate flew them into a tree, resting on a branch. he retracted wings before landing inside though. yep! he got wings. just recently, he suddenly appeared with wings that were thiny retreactable, attachted to his shoudler bones. he turned around, showing mia his wings. "what do ya think? werid huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate flew them into a tree, resting on a branch. he retracted wings before landing inside though. yep! he got wings. just recently, he suddenly appeared with wings that were thiny retreactable, attachted to his shoudler bones. he turned around, showing mia his wings. "what do ya think? werid huh?"

"cool! When did you get those?" She asked looking at them. " Can I touch them?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"um..recently." he said nervously. "yeah, go ahead."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

mia stroked one softly. Her eyes sparkled a little. " Cool."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

he smiles. "heh...their not that bad actaully..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia sighed and looked at the ground. She swayed a little. " C-could we get d-down?" She asked clutching onto Nates arm very tightly.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia sighed and looked at the ground. She swayed a little. " C-could we get d-down?" She asked clutching onto Nates arm very tightly.

"yeah, sure." he liked the way she would hold onto him when she was scared. "he held her arm, jumping out of the top of the tree, and not pulling up until they barly crashed. then nate flew up high, dropped her, and caught her with her landing in between him wings. "hang on." he said, getting ready to do something daring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"yeah, sure." he liked the way she would hold onto him when she was scared. "he held her arm, jumping out of the top of the tree, and not pulling up until they barly crashed. then nate flew up high, dropped her, and caught her with her landing in between him wings. "hang on." he said, getting ready to do something daring.

Mia's eyes were huge. She was biting her lip hard, she felt like she couldn't breathe. Her palms were getting sweaty.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia's eyes were huge. She was biting her lip hard, she felt like she couldn't breathe. Her palms were getting sweaty.
right before nate did what he was gonna do, he said, "dont worry, just hold on, and trust me." then he grinned, closing his wings, plummeting down from how high they were. it was like comming down from a really big rollercoaster. nate turned around, and held mia on top of him. before they hit a tree, nate spun back around, and opened his wings, catching a current and soaring in mid air. he held mia under him, tightly and closely. "hm. i missed being able to hold you like this." he said, looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

right before nate did what he was gonna do, he said, "dont worry, just hold on, and trust me." then he grinned, closing his wings, plummeting down from how high they were. it was like comming down from a really big rollercoaster. nate turned around, and held mia on top of him. before they hit a tree, nate spun back around, and opened his wings, catching a current and soaring in mid air. he held mia under him, tightly and closely. "hm. i missed being able to hold you like this." he said, looking down at her.

Mia's nails started to dig into nates skin. She had a hard time breathing. When she lightened her grip on him she replied " M-Me too."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia's nails started to dig into nates skin. She had a hard time breathing. When she lightened her grip on him she replied " M-Me too."
nate loked down at her insuprise, lowing them to the ground. "i-im sorry...was that too much for you?" he said, worried, and feeling terrible he did it.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games