Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 am
<<<
ThisEmptySoul
{{Iggies in the tub!! *nosebleed because Exor punched him in the face*}}

scream Hey! Hands off! I saw her first! scream >>>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 am
<<< Gawd, this is so stupid. I don't even get Quote or Edit or X buttons or anything. Stupid Internet is stupid and it's been kicking me on and off! Grah... To the above: P.S. LOL >>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:22 am
(( Well, Mr. Omega…you could always come in for an espresso and be a little sociable every now and again. stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 am
Exor Omega
<<< scream Hey! Hands off! I saw her first! scream >>>
{{You also infected her with sloth, so I think that means you revoke any and all claims you may have had on her. Besides, the woman can decide for herself that I'm hot... which she has twisted }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 am
Psyzapp
((You better get dressed Iggies or TES will die of blood loss. )) rolleyes

((LOL The prob is I haven't figured out what to wear yet XD
LOL Psyzapp & Exor))

*Coffee settles in more and eyes open a bit. Realizing its Psyzapp*

Oh morning Psyzapp... I think I dozed out in that dark corner over there while trying to just look and listen.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 am
Nau nau nau, jabbress. sweatdrop I will likely be returning to my quarters to rest soon. I would like to be more awake to speak with you and the other patrons, jhal I am afraid I have not been sleeping well.

*waves to Ayami and iggies*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 am
ThisEmptySoul
Exor Omega
<<< scream Hey! Hands off! I saw her first! scream >>>
{{You also infected her with sloth, so I think that means you revoke any and all claims you may have had on her. Besides, the woman can decide for herself that I'm hot... which she has twisted }}

((LOL no blood shed guys! Then I'd have to get out of the bath and clean up the floor))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 am
@ Ryzan: Not sleeping well. I'm so sorry to hear that. *sips her latte.*

@ Iggies: Oh Iggies…you don't need to sleep up here in the Bar. How uncomfortable. If you ever decide you are too tired to make your way home, there is a sofa in my office. It would certainly be much more comfortable than a dark corner.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 am
(You all snuck in on me!!))

*Pries eyes open more and realizes there are other voices as well. Looking around sees ayami and Ryzan*

Morning Rzyan, Ayami.. sorry.. not awake all yet. *Yawns and gets more coffee* (Edit) Thank you Psyzapp. I hadn't meant to fall asleep here. redface But I will remember... beats wakin from under the tables too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am
*is preoccupied*
sorry have much on my mind this morning sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am
*Points to the door to her office.* That door there goes into my office Iggies. You can just go right in and there are some throw pillows and probably a blanket in the storage closet in there if you ever need. *grins at Iggies and takes a sip of her latte.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:43 am
Gi ussta~ Had I been more aware of my surroundings, I could have made arrangements to bring you home, iggies. sweatdrop I really should be more attentive.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 am

Oh Ayami, that's ok hun... I'm never myself when I first wake.

*Looks to where Psyzapp is pointing and nods* Thank you Psyzapp... I will keep that in mind. Sometimes Dames is just a bit for feeling 8Grins back, trying to hide the heartbreak at thinking of Dame*

*Goes to Ryzan and gives him a hug* Oh friend, its ok, I was hidden in shadows so as not to be seen.... it was my fault for dozing off..... Besides its just good to see you again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 am
<<< Hey now, I can't be held responsible for my own Sins! blaugh >>>  

Exor Omega

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 am
*As Razz is Peeking in the window he see every one fighting over Iggies.* Wha What the hell is going on? I need to get in there and stop this. *Razz busts into the Most wanted and and YELLS at the boys.* HEY I CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM IGGIES IS MINE!!!!!!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games