Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia sighed and looked at the ground. She swayed a little. " C-could we get d-down?" She asked clutching onto Nates arm very tightly.

"yeah, sure." he liked the way she would hold onto him when she was scared. "he held her arm, jumping out of the top of the tree, and not pulling up until they barly crashed. then nate flew up high, dropped her, and caught her with her landing in between him wings. "hang on." he said, getting ready to do something daring.

Mia's eyes were huge. She was biting her lip hard, she felt like she couldn't breathe. Her palms were getting sweaty.
right before nate did what he was gonna do, he said, "dont worry, just hold on, and trust me." then he grinned, closing his wings, plummeting down from how high they were. it was like comming down from a really big rollercoaster. nate turned around, and held mia on top of him. before they hit a tree, nate spun back around, and opened his wings, catching a current and soaring in mid air. he held mia under him, tightly and closely. "hm. i missed being able to hold you like this." he said, looking down at her.

Mia's nails started to dig into nates skin. She had a hard time breathing. When she lightened her grip on him she replied " M-Me too."
nate loked down at her insuprise, lowing them to the ground. "i-im sorry...was that too much for you?" he said, worried, and feeling terrible he did it.

" N-No. Its fine. It was f-fun. Just a little s-scary." Mia said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia's eyes were huge. She was biting her lip hard, she felt like she couldn't breathe. Her palms were getting sweaty.
right before nate did what he was gonna do, he said, "dont worry, just hold on, and trust me." then he grinned, closing his wings, plummeting down from how high they were. it was like comming down from a really big rollercoaster. nate turned around, and held mia on top of him. before they hit a tree, nate spun back around, and opened his wings, catching a current and soaring in mid air. he held mia under him, tightly and closely. "hm. i missed being able to hold you like this." he said, looking down at her.

Mia's nails started to dig into nates skin. She had a hard time breathing. When she lightened her grip on him she replied " M-Me too."
nate loked down at her insuprise, lowing them to the ground. "i-im sorry...was that too much for you?" he said, worried, and feeling terrible he did it.

nate nodded. "mhmk, well at least were dry now" he said with an 'eh' shrugg.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia giggled. " Yup. " She held his hand and looked at the sunset. She liked being back.
[[ OMG Weirdest typo i just had. I hit the ] and = button and got ]=. haha]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm
negi walks around town  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia giggled. " Yup. " She held his hand and looked at the sunset. She liked being back.
(haha wow, wierd.)
nate watched her enjoy the moment. he loved having her back. while she was gone, it was all, 'follow racy and do everything the same way everyday' but today was different, and he liked the difference. it was good to finally be hmself again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(haha wow, wierd.)
nate watched her enjoy the moment. he loved having her back. while she was gone, it was all, 'follow racy and do everything the same way everyday' but today was different, and he liked the difference. it was good to finally be hmself again.

"I love you." Mia smiled looking up at Nate. " I missed you a lot."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(haha wow, wierd.)

"i love you too." he sat where he was, and leaned against a tree trunk. he gently pulled her into his lap, playing with her hair with one hand, and the other hand around her waist to keeo her close. he rests his head on her shoulder by leaning forward a bit, huging her closer. "and i really missed you too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(haha wow, wierd.)

"i love you too." he sat where he was, and leaned against a tree trunk. he gently pulled her into his lap, playing with her hair with one hand, and the other hand around her waist to keeo her close. he rests his head on her shoulder by leaning forward a bit, huging her closer. "and i really missed you too."

Mia smiled and leaned her head back to look at him. " I missed you a whole lot. " She said kissing him for a short moment and then pulling away to look at him.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(haha wow, wierd.)

Mia smiled and leaned her head back to look at him. " I missed you a whole lot. " She said kissing him for a short moment and then pulling away to look at him.
he chuckled a bit. "you said that already." then kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(haha wow, wierd.)

" Yes, But I needed to say it again. I can't sa it enough. " Mia said closing her eyes and wrapping an arm around nate's neck as she kissed him.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" Yes, But I needed to say it again. I can't sa it enough. " Mia said closing her eyes and wrapping an arm around nate's neck as she kissed him.
i missed being able to do that with you. he said in his head. he turned her around so she was facing him, and he held her waist with one hand and her neck with the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm
Mia looked him in the eyes. " Me too. " She said to him, holding his head in her hands, and kissing him.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia looked him in the eyes. " Me too. " She said to him, holding his head in her hands, and kissing him.
tthen he suddenly remebers that she could read minds. he loved that too, so he could think of something, with out having to say it outloud awkwardly. he smiled,pulling away for a minute. he smiled, feeling wierd inside, like the first day the met.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
tthen he suddenly remebers that she could read minds. he loved that too, so he could think of something, with out having to say it outloud awkwardly. he smiled,pulling away for a minute. he smiled, feeling wierd inside, like the first day the met.

Mia laid her forehead against his. Her face was red. How did he do this to her? She'd never figure out. " How can you still do that to me?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 am
-severus was walking down the street with nemu, talking to her in whispered tones-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games