Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 6, 3, 2 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 am
Psyzapp
((TES loves his image plastered all over the place. One of his favorite pastimes is to admire himself. 3nodding ))

(( rofl ))

psihug
Hello, ladies. I am doing my community service, cleaning up the KILL THIS THREAD... so if anyone would be so kind as to create a mess I could clean up, I would be ever so in your debt.

(( Don't forget to post the page for each clean up back at GGB. Once all three clean-ups are done and posted, Cop can clear you. cool ))

iggies
... After a long hot shower, she wraps in a towel and out of habit, checks on Dame's room to make sure she is ok.

(( Didn't you just get out of the tub, and now you're taking a long shower? confused Glad I don't have to pay your water bill! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 am
considering how much it cost me to do it like this i think I will stare but thank you very much xd heart  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 am
Yes…I understand what it's like to spend a small fortune on keeping a beauty regiment. stare  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 5, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 am
*After finally getting up and dressing, he locates the bagged evidence that he put away earlier. He takes another look at it and heaves a heavy sigh. He knows very well what should be done with it, but he just had to know something first. He slips it into his pocket, then heads upstairs and goes to the espresso machine to get himself a cup of coffee. He looks over at Psyzapp and gives her a little smile before he sits down on the end bar stool.*

Good morning, ladies. How is everyone today? *takes a sip of his hot coffee, greatly concerned as to how he's going to handle the predicament he is in.*

(( Edit: ... oh, I got a straight! biggrin ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 am
*senses the despair eek *
oh just fine officer...
getting ready to take a little trip

*sips on her drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 am
*She lights up when seeing Officer Dougherty and goes to his side, puts her arms around him and gives him a big kiss.* Good morning my darling. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
iggies
... After a long hot shower, she wraps in a towel and out of habit, checks on Dame's room to make sure she is ok.

(( Didn't you just get out of the tub, and now you're taking a long shower? confused Glad I don't have to pay your water bill! gonk ))

((LOL I wasn't clean enough!

I have to jet until this afternooon, prob before I can get home. I'm leaving Iggies investigating as close as possible to the warehouse and area looking for clues. Staying mostly out of trouble. TTyl be good boys n girls XD))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 5, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am
*He feels comforted with her arms around him and pats at her arm, but yet the uneasiness with what is in his pocket is still dominant* Oh? Where will you be going, Ayami? *sips his coffee*

(( Edit: Wait ... Why is iggies at the warehouse? confused I would think it would still be well guarded and taped off to the public at this point, and she is not a cop! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am
*strolls on in*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 am
William…I want you to know that I've made arrangements to make a financial contribution to the GGG Police Force. I'm hoping it will help the department with any budgetary shortfalls. *she grins sweetly at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 am
*gets distracted by Nei*
NEI!!
*runs over and hugs her*
yay!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 am
iggies
((LOL Poor Psi, I saw the bust. I have haunted that thread yet, but I can give it a whirl))

*Entering Dame's Iggies hears nothing, not even the critters. After a long hot shower, she wraps in a towel and out of habit, checks on Dame's room to make sure she is ok. Seeing 2 forms in the bed she half turns thinking it must be Karrie when long hair catches her eye.

Not understanding that the woman in Dames bed with her was fighting for her life, never seeing her before, blindly dresses. Quietly leaving the house calls critters to her.*

((A GUY CAN HAVE LONG HAIR TOO! scream stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 am
Besides…I want to ensure you have adequate resources and equipment for your safety, my love. heart  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 5 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 am
Psyzapp
William…I want you to know that I've made arrangements to make a financial contribution to the GGG Police Force. I'm hoping it will help the department with any budgetary shortfalls. *she grins sweetly at him.*

We've had so many budget cuts lately, it's ridiculous. I am sure your contribution will be very helpful and the department will be most grateful to you. *he takes a deep breath and looks into her beautiful blue eyes* M'dear, I need to talk with you ... in private.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 am
*gets tackled by lady ayami chan*

Nice to see you too Milady.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games