Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 3, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 am
Psyzapp
*She goes to the sofa next to him, snuggles up close kneeling, puts her arms around him and kisses his neck. She softly whispers into his ear.* I love you.

*He heaves a deep sigh, knowing that what he's about to show her just may very well ruin their relationship. He looks at her with his very sad eyes.*

And I want you to know that I love you so very much. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't you ever forget that.

*he unwillingly pulls back from her a bit and looks down as he nervously rubs at the object in his pocket*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 am
*looks confused*
tell me what?....  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am
*suddenly looks up and around*

Hmmm? I thought I heard something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 am
Milady said to behave leko. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He heaves a deep sigh, knowing that what he's about to show her just may very well ruin their relationship. He looks at her with his very sad eyes.*

And I want you to know that I love you so very much. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't you ever forget that.

*he unwillingly pulls back from her a bit and looks down as he nervously rubs at the object in his pocket*

William…do you know what it's like to deal with the mob? On the inside, if you are caught betraying them or the trust of the family they go to unspeakable lengths to silence you and inflict as much pain as possible. They had pictures of you William. *She looks at him seriously and swallows hard.* They had pictures of the night of our first date, having dinner and then me kissing you outside of Chatty Kathy's. I found 3 listening devices in my chambers.

Had they gotten any closer to us, they would have come in, taken both of us in the middle of the night. They would have tortured you and made me watch. They would have then tortured me and made you watch. *she starts to tear up.* And they would have shot you in the head right before my very eyes. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 am
rolleyes I'm not surprised I'm going to need to "behave" for a full week!! stressed  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 am
*gets a message*
gonk
oh looks like I'm leaving now!
Ayami said we need to go.... crying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:48 am
Have fun. wink  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am
*pops back in Leko's place and Hugs Nei*
I'll miss you!!!
tell Psyzapp I said tata!

*heads out the door to make the long trip*
*leaf a note for black about the length of the trip and telling him to take care - signed Ayami*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 1, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am
Psyzapp
William…do you know what it's like to deal with the mob? On the inside, if you are caught betraying them or the trust of the family they go to unspeakable lengths to silence you and inflict as much pain as possible. They had pictures of you William. *She looks at him seriously and swallows hard.* They had pictures of the night of our first date, having dinner and then me kissing you outside of Chatty Kathy's. I found 3 listening devices in my chambers.

Had they gotten any closer to us, they would have come in, taken both of us in the middle of the night. They would have tortured you and made me watch. They would have then tortured me and made you watch. *she starts to tear up.* And they would have shot you in the head right before my very eyes. crying

I only know the outside of how a mob works, M'dear. And I am well aware that both you and I were taking a big chance by letting our love grow to such lengths. The other day, while you were at the funeral, I went back to the warehouses where that massacre took place. I found something there that the CSI teams must have overlooked.

*he pulls out the bagged evidence and shows her the partial list of names, written on bloodied and torn paper* It appears to be a list, a Hit List. The names on this list are some of the same as those found on the list of identified bodies at the morgue. It is written in your handwriting ... You are responsible for this, aren't you?

(( Have a good trip, Ayami! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 pm
* knocks on Psyzapps door * Psyzapp..?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

I only know the outside of how a mob works, M'dear. And I am well aware that both you and I were taking a big chance by letting our love grow to such lengths. The other day, while you were at the funeral, I went back to the warehouses where that massacre took place. I found something there that the CSI teams must have overlooked.

*he pulls out the bagged evidence and shows the partial list of names, written on bloodied and torn paper* It appears to be a list, a Hit List. The names on this list are some of the same as those found on the list of identified bodies at the morgue. It is written in your handwriting ... You are responsible for this, aren't you?

(( Have a good trip, Ayami! ))

*She takes the bagged evidence, looks at it closely and then hands it back to him.* That is my handwriting and it is a list. *She grabs onto him hugging him tightly.* You are safe now. I love you so much and I would just die if anything ever happened to you. *She then look at him with tears in her eyes and kisses him softly on the lips lingering as long as she possibly can.* We could build a life together…free to love each other my darling. *She looks down for bit as she releases him.* My fate is in your hands my love and I will do whatever it is you ask of me. *She gets up, goes over to the bookshelves and walks down into her chambers.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 pm
* walks in to see Dougherty sitting alone *  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:22 pm
* seeing as he his deep in thought and has a very good idea what its about he turns around and heads up to the bar. he notices a note with his name on it. It is from Ayami saying that she will be gone for a week and to take care and be safe. His heart jumped when he realized that the note was from Ayami. Taking it he heads back past Dougherty still deep in thought to downstairs and falls asleep on their bed. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:27 pm
*is in meditation*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games