Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 pm
iPurpleBushBaby
-sneaks in- Eto

Well hey there, how's it going? :3

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Hello.  

Skhsakura

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:09 pm
Hey, welcome to the guild smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Heya! =D I'm Tomato, and I've just joined. I'm 16, female, and... kinda strange sometimes. But, c'est la vie, you get a few oddballs here and there. ;D  

To Mah To

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 pm
Oh believe me, you'll find a whole lot of oddballs here, myself fully included ;D

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm
XAudacious. Not much you need to know about me. I'm 13. Bored and had nothing else to do so I joined gaia. Only dressing like this for Twin Day :0  

XAudacious

obamaurmama

Wintry Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm
*waves* I don't accept many guild invites, but I like the look of this place. So, thank you for the invitation!

Um, I'm Obi, and I'm an aquarium addict. I'm 19 and I live with my little sister and her son, or, rather, they live with me, lol. I'm a bit snarky, but never purposely mean, and I like to think I'm an all around good guy.

It's likely I'll forget about this place, since we don't really get notifications for guild posts, so if you wanted to know something and I very lamely did not reply, just hit me up with a pm! I promise, I don't ever ignore anyone; I'm just seriously forgetful.

Anyway, I think that's more than enough, LOL. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:33 pm
Welcome to the guild! I'm glad you accepted biggrin  

kim ocean
Crew

Felis terrapina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Rin...or Felis, which ever you want to call me. I'm 19 years old, a mother, engaged to be married by August 2010 (its going to be a Fairy Wedding!) I currently live with my dad, step mom, brothers and fiance and son...soon moving back in with my mom (not just me, including my fiance and son)

I love Star Wars and Harry Potter and I'm an artist
I normally don't join Guilds but this one looks active but not too active so I think I might fit in here ^^
Thank you for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm
Welcome Felis! Yay, a fellow mommy and HP fan! xd  

kim ocean
Crew

Felis terrapina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Yay ^^

do you have a little boy or a little girl...just wondering...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Felis terrapina
Yay ^^

do you have a little boy or a little girl...just wondering...

Actually, both xd  

kim ocean
Crew

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:01 pm
Hi Hi. I was just invited in. Name is Gabriella Ellenor, but you all can just shorten it to Gabriella. And no, thats not my honest to true life name. (you would be surprised how many people I get that think it is. Ok, maybe not. xD )

Im a student. Love to read/write when I can, draw, and play video games.

Anywhoo... thats all Im really going to give, cause Im lame like that. Well, that... and Im boring.

With that, I have one final quote that I came up with about myself.... "Im vain, not stupid." xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:03 pm
I'm Luis..some other names I got by is Yuki and Panda. I'm 25 from California. I work at a company on troubleshooting Internet, e-mail, web domains and VoIPs. Eh..I think this is all for now, I have to go and work on a friend's PC. n_n  

Everlasting Macabre

Mooniewitch

Dedicated Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Well hello there! Leuk jullie te ontmoeten <3

I'm Myrthe, I'm Dutch, I turn 19 July 21th and I finally graduated high school for the second and final time XD I live with my parents and dog in the smallest room, but that's because the the attic is getting painted XD I'm going to study ICT (english term?) next year and will most likely be the only girl in that entire school wing <3

I like roleplaying but I haven't done it for a long time and really need to get back into it. Due to my not being English I'll never be advanced but I'm not completely horrible either XD;

I'm also a big Harry Potter fan and currently in the process of re-reading the books for the third time. (Which is VERY needed because my memory is HORRIBLE.) My favourite character is Malfoy senior which is entirely Jason Isaacs fault XD;

Lastly I'm a big Tokio Hotel fan. You're just gonna have to live with that 8D;  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games