Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:15 am

User Image

Joshua was quiet for a minute, thinking the idea over. He glanced at Mac, then back out to sea. Once more, his eyes seemed focused on nothing in particular as he spoke to Nezik. 'I think I can keep his attention for awhile. I'm not so sure about Tianara though. Maybe....We could try....It might just be better to keep her with you.' He was a cautious one, preferring to be safe rather than sorry. Joshua blinked and turned to Mac. He scrambled to think of something to say, to get the teen's attention on him. "So...You said you're new here? Where'd you come from?"

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 am

Nezik chuckled. Well, it was just a thought. He was going to try it, of course - getting things for her from a shipwreck wouldn't be too hard. But he wouldn't send her up on shore until the stranger was either gone or occupied enough for Tianara to go to Joshua's camp and find some normal clothes there. Really, it was more for Joshua's peace of mind than anything that he was starting with shipwreck debris for her - the boy had shown that he was uncomfortable with being around Tianara when she wasn't clothed.

Gesturing to Tianara, he poked his head out of the coral and then, timidly, he peeked out of the water to see if they were looking. Just the upper part of his face showed - it was nearly impossible to see him and realize what you were looking at unless you were looking in exactly the right place and focusing hard.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 am

User Image

((I'm thinking we need to wait for EG now.))

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

((OOC: That's what I was figuring, so I went back to reread some stuff. >.>))

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Mac thought a moment, and replied, "Well, I came from far away, I just learned I wasn't meant for such a dry place. I came from a place called Kennewick" he explained. He thought a moment, and then decided to tell about his experience. He reluctantly spoke, "Well...I went to see a psychic when I first moved here, just for fun. There was a festival on the streets, and I decided to give her a try" he explained. "I think that's why all these bad things are happening...She told me the normal stuff, but then she said...that I have to take care of the demons in my life." he paused. "Do you think she meant it about these creatures?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 am

User Image

((I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a camp. I won't be back until July 18th. Sorry about this.))

Joshua looked thoughtful. "Kennewick, eh? I've heard of it. Never been there though. Don't want to. I like being near the ocean. I been around here my whole life." He made a face, not liking the thought of leaving the ocean. Especially of leaving his friends of the ocean. "I don't know if that's what the psychic mean. I'm not one for fortune-telling and magic things." 'No, that doesn't sound hypocritical at all....' He thought sarcastically.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm

((OOC: That's okay. I'm really tired. I shouldn't have agreed to babysit tonight - of course, I didn't know I'd be doing the barn work alone. >.<))

Katalina's voice reached through to Joshua, not realizing that he was talking to someone. Is he gone yet? I...I've got a bit of a problem here. She was drifting back on the current as she spoke, because she could no longer swim properly - and apparently wouldn't be able to for a while. One of the kelpies had gotten just a touch too close.

Her question spread out so that Nezik would also be able to hear. Wryly, she decided she was lucky that the current happened to go this way, because swimming against it was out of the question for at least a while.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm

User Image

Joshua's expression was suddenly worried as he frowned. 'He's still here. Katalina, what's wrong? What happened?' "Stay here for a moment." He told Mac absently. He jumped off the rock and swam out to the middle of the cove, looking to the coral barrier. 'Katalina? Do you need any help?' This was what he feared. It sounded like the mermaid was hurt.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 pm

It's okay, replied Katalina. One of the kelpies was a bit faster than I gave him credit for, that's all. Got a couple of problems with the arm and a fair-sized rip through the tail - should be a nice scar, though. She drifted in towards the cove - Nezik and Joshua should both be able to see her, and although from Mac's viewpoint it would probably be difficult, he would too if he looked the right way. She smiled a bit when she saw Joshua and waved the uninjured hand - carefully and low, as though she thought the other human wouldn't see if she kept her arm down.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Mac heard Joshua's request as he left back into the sea. Mac pondered a moment about what would he need to do so urgently. Mac looked out and just watched on, keeping a concentrated gaze on everything in the distance. He thought he saw Joshua head towards another person. Only a hand was visible, but Mac sat there and waited as he knew Joshua would come back.

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

((OOC: BuMp.))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 am

((Okay, she should be back soon))

EG Water

Seeker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 pm

User Image

((I'm back. I'll do a real post in the morning when I get up. I need sleep. Badly.))

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 am

User Image

Joshua slipped his mask back on and dove under the surface. He winced, seeing the rip in the tail. 'Can you even move your tail?' He asked worriedly. If she healed as slow as humans then it looked like she'd be out of things for awhile. He swam out closer to the mermaid. 'Is there anything I can do to help? Anything?' Joshua had almost forgotten about Mac up on shore. He was too worried about Katalina at the moment.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 pm

((OOC: Have a good trip?))

Katalina glanced back at it. Some. Her voice was dry. Hurts to, but I can move it enough to steer me back on course if the current tries to pull me off it. The arm's worse - it doesn't want to bend farther than straight out. When he offered his help, her eyes softened. But her voice was laughing slightly as she asked, What do you know about underwater healing techniques? Don't worry so, Joshua - Nezik can always take me home if it isn't healing on its own.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games