Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:57 pm
((=D I've got an unhealthy addiction to chocolate-coated crickets, actually. -w- Except then last year I coughed up a cricket leg while talking to my friend. That was kind of gross.
-bolts downstairs to use towns on her mom's computer-))

Squirming slightly at the poke, Canada huffed softly. "I didn't kick you," he defended as he gave the other's side another prod with his foot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm
((I'll try to get into towns. :/ My computer dislikes flash content, so sorry if I don't make it, or if I do, I don't stay long. <<; ))

"Yes you did." he laughs, poking Canada in the stomach again, harder this time, but not painfully hard. Just enough to be annoying.  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm
"...I am glad you accept my apology, Mr. Switzerland..." she says with a smile on her face, making her way over to the couch were her older sister sat.

((Sorry 'bout that! ..and why am I switching writing styles..?))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:02 pm
(( sister do join me in towns [4 barton 001041] <-- repeated

Influenced writing style? ))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 pm
"Sure?" he says to Belarus, raising an eyebrow in a sarcastic look.

((YOU'RE SWITCHING WRITING STYLES TO CROSS OVER TO MY SIDE----THE DARK SIDE >D

....WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS!? D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 pm
Wrinkling his nose, Canada lifted one hand to shoo away Switzerland's. "Did not," he insisted bluntly, as though it were something obvious that Switzerland just wasn't getting.  

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm
(( i am.... alone...in the towns.... *sadface* Bela~ Why do you not come?))

*chuckles at Canada and Switzerland*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:07 pm
((Towns doesn't like my computer tonight, apparently..
and it is easier to write like this..CURSES SWITZERLAND...))

She sits down with a plop. "....I have been just fine....you..?"

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:09 pm
((... -kicks towns a few times in hope that it works-
... -hears sounds from her room and skitters upstairs for a minute-))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:17 pm
((DAMMIT NATALYA WHY OF ALL NIGHTS??? ohh and sorry if it takes a while for me to post ))

I am fine. What have you been doing while I have been gone?

DieSinneistSchon

US-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:27 pm
((Urg.. sorry I was distracted for a bit there by annoying brother and amusing Youtube things... >.> ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm
Conversation was never Natalya's strong point, so she wondered if her older sister was going to catch onto the fact that she didn't feel like speaking to anyone much accept their brother. "...Being here and co-existing with Brother..." she said.

Eam Adair

US-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:53 pm
"Ah Belarus... My name isn't Mr. Dead Animals you know... that just doesn't give the image of JUSTICE you know," US winced slightly, "It's US, America, or if you want, Alfred. After all I bet you wouldn't want me calling you Miss Machete! Though I wouldn't! Name calling does not bring about JUSTICE! So a hero like me would never do that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm
((OOC!Canada: >> You know, Alfred, that "justice" of yours would have been pretty helpful while I was being harassed in towns...))  

catweasels

US-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:58 pm
"Huh? You were being harassed Matty?" US looked perplexed, staring at Canada, "Sorry. I was off doing, you know, heroic stuff!"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games