Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 pm
"well it is his son all protect him and ur mother knew he born pure evil in his blood flow in part of u too" said joy stare the sand felt sad at her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 pm
"Oh. And who is this son of his you're talking about?" asked Hikari with slight curiosity. She really was wondering who this brother of hers was. She tried to stay expressionless to get more answers out of her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm
"well his name is dan....he is my master.... but u know u got young sister too"said joy trying forget painful past.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 pm
"Oh! I remember him. He's the b*****d who tried to get me and Lisa, right?" said Hikari in an enraged but mocking tone. She could remember him well as he betrayed everyone. "I would love to see him beg for death after I'm done with him..." said Hikari, trying to see what her reaction would be.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm
"wait i want him alive so i can find her my other twin sister"said joy toss her weapon and be unarmed glare at hikari.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Hikari's glare towards Joy was still unchanged yet she was smirking inside. She was getting a reaction from her. She slowly walked towards her. "Well, did you try getting the truth out of him?" asked Hikari as she waited for her response.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 pm
"yeah i am but tell me why r run away"said joy sad face reappear on my face look down to sand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm
She gave a smirk towards Joy. "Maybe I can get it out of him, well....in my own methods, I mean." said Hikari with a slight chuckle afterwards. "Why don't you follow me instead? Hmm?" asked Hikari as she looked at her while she awaited.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 pm
"what u want to do hikari what me ur slave that am still"said joy looking down and felt other one is come that sand storm. "well look i found joy and hikari that mean joy lose her chance save her young sister and hikari u never find chaos and save ur baby sister too"said ken carry huge braodsword on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Hikari's smirk turned into a savage grin. "Oh...on the contrary....I was hoping for something or someone to happen." said Hikari ecstatically as she drew both Chaos's swords and lunged towards Ken.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:31 pm
ken kick hikari in gut with high speed and cast out his high magic put hikari in sleep but joy push hikari away got hit by is magic." crap u get way and i sure kill u in first joy"said ken drew out is sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm
Hikari was coughing but she was still able to fight. She gritted her teeth as she glared towards Ken. "Unforgivable!!!!!" yelled Hikari as her aura began to turn dark. Her dark side was beginning to surface, her mark glowed black as her appearance changed. She growled as her speed and power increased tenfold, kicking Ken on his cheek, sending him flying. She stood next to Joy and stared at her. "...Now, we're even..." whispered Hikari as she turned her attention back to Ken.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 pm
ken rub his cheek and grin" well i see u grain ur power but other seal still on u"said ken rush at her strike at body. he using sword like a sheild block ur attack knew all u move.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Hikari licked her lips as she sparred with Ken. Her darker side was indeed enjoying the feeling of it. Her beastly smile matched her fighting style as of that moment. She then was locked with his sword as Chaos's sword was lock with his. Sparks flew as one tried to push each other down.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 am
ken grin greatful and shove hikari with great force and start to numb on her hand."well girl if u lose u stop hunt ur huband i think he is dead somewhere in land of sand and u be my slave girl when get my hand on ur sister her pure body"Said ken bashes his head to hikari head then kick foward in ur rib heard crack in ur rib.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games