Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image Kurai didn't move an inch and didn't even spare the scythe a glance. She trained her eyes on Nick only.

"Ha, he should give you more credit. He definitely didn't think you were this sharp. I suppose I should come clean now. After I'm done telling you, you will kill me, yes? Very well. I have a feeling I won't last for very long here anyway," she said wryly. Then she wore a sad smile.

"I'm Sonneillon's incarnate. He was using me to be able to get to you you, but the reason for that, I don't really know. I don't even know why it has to be you, and why it has to be me. He had me under his debt, so I had no choice and I couldn't question him. But now I've betrayed him... He'll probably do something even worse than just taking away my existence."

She bowed her head slightly so that the scythe touched her neck. "I know what I did was unforgivable, and even though I've completely changed my mind about it, you have every right not to believe me. If killing me would atone for that, then please go ahead."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:45 pm
User ImageThings were starting to clear up. Nick slowly withdrew his blade, thinking it was too pathetic to take such a low life. "You dont even deserve to die this way." He walked away and his scythe vanished in a flash of dark lightning. Nick then gave a sigh and looked out the window. "Sonneillon was my father's closest friend, until the position for Death came up. Both of them fought for it and ended up destroying their so-called friendship. My father rose to power and desire while Sonneillon grew with envy and hatred. My family and the Sonneillons have been at war ever since." Nick then slowly faced Kurai and glared her in the eye. "Why are you still here despite your betrayal?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

Rachel felt drowsy as she opened her sleepy eyes and looked around. The cat gasped for air as she coughed and realized she was surrounded by dirt. As the cat was struggling to swim out of the bleak cold ground, she felt her body ache in pain as she twists and contorts.

Got to get out, got to see the air and the night sky again. I have to live.

She shakes her head roughly as she refuses to be eaten alive by anymore darkness as she reaches her fist up through the ground. Pulling up from the dirt, she realizes that she was in a field and collapsed as she drifted off, taking her first real breath as she realized what happened.

After Magnus, the revengeful spirit wanted to claim her body as she refused to give it willingly. When Nick was saved, she realized that nothing else can be done about her now as the vial was empty. She sighed and felt a vengeful surge come across her as she wanted to fight as much as she could.

“If I can’t have my own body and soul, I refuse to let anyone have it.” The cat hissed as the vengeful soul tched in anger and pulled her away from the dirt.

“Foolish little princess. I will claim what you have forfeited now, my dear.” He chuckled as he possessed her and tried to move her body away. This made her struggle even more as she done the last thing she could have done. She buried herself as she drifted off into a slumber that lasted so long.

The cat woke up from her peaceful nap as she realized that she was free and smiled. *I think it’s about time I go back and make some mayhem, n’est-ce pas?* Grinning, she got up and cleaned herself as she summoned her broom and flew into the city she missed.

--------------------------------------- *~*~*~* --------------------------------------

One block over trotting towards the bar, she glowed black as the shadows emerged. The shadow hands strung from the ground as they held a special box. A bento box to be precise as she cooked it with love. The cat smiled as she saw the box being wrapped in a huge red and black plaid handkerchief. She held it with her mouth as she trotted though the door and meowed.

She made mental communication with the whole bar as she purred and jumped onto the stoll, “So, my dears, did you miss little ‘ol moi? Who else could cause so much mayhem?” She chuckles as she added the last part in but she rolled her eyes and grinned and personally thought, “who else indeed…?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageIt took a moment for Kurai to completely register the question, and when the answer came, it sounded so pathetic that at first she didn't want to say it. But she couldn't lie anymore. She had lost everything, after all.

I have nobody left to return to, nothing more to fulfill, nowhere else to go. You ask me what I'm still doing here, and my only answer to that is...

Kurai raised her gaze to meet Nick's cold eyes, but shame forced her to turn away.

"I don't know."

Silence followed. Kurai began considering just leaving after all when she heard a familiar voice drift through her mind. It was almost feline... She swore she could even feel a presence slink in, reviving an old bond. Suddenly, a scent wafted over her. It was sickeningly sweet... Chocolate.

"Rachel," she murmured back.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Kikio-San

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageI'll be there for you through it all...
The night was calm outside of the castle gates; nothing really stirred, and not a sound could be heard except the occasional hoos of a few pidgins on the rooftops. The moonlight from above cast the perfect lighting on the streets, bright beams that cast down to the ground in such a way an artist would to stop and admire it for hours. However, an eerie feeling descended upon the area as the pidgins stopped hooing, and the small flock of them flew out from around the same area. Silence followed soon after, that is until the slightly rustle of brush could be picked up from the bushes across the street. The brush was barely moving, as though an experienced hunter of the forest were stalking through it. Then from behind the leaves, two bright, icy blue eyes emerged with a small growl.

Peering out of the brush at the bar that lay ahead, the pair of luminous blue eyes scanned the grounds, looking for any immediate threats before it dared to take a step onto the property. Not spotting anything that might try to kill it at first sight, the creature slowly eased it's way through the brush and stepped out into the moonlight. When it emerged, the form of a white tiger became more visible as the white of it's fur seemed to glow slightly in the moonlight, making the black stripes stand out against it. With the tip of it's tail flicking to and fro mischievously, the tiger advanced to the building. Giving a small, unconscious growl, the tiger strolled casually to the front door of the building before coming to a halt.

With one last flick of it's tail, the tiger was suddenly consumed in a bright light as the cracking and popping of bones echoed in the empty air. As suddenly as the light had appeared, it was gone and standing in the tiger's place was a rather tall man in a trench coat. Leaning his head to either side to pop his neck, the man shoved one hand into his pocket and pushed back his jet black hair with his free hand. Just as the tiger's eyes had been, this man had icy blue eyes as well. Under his long, decorated, white trench coat, he wore a semi-form fitting black t-shirt, a pair of worn black jeans, and steel toed boots with the steel on the outside of the shoe rather then covered by the leather. Giving a light sigh, he moved his free hand from the back of his head to the door and swung it open before stepping inside. Once inside, he looked around, not alarmed at all when the door closed behind him silently.

...Even if savin' you sends me to heaven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm
Rachel cackled a laugh mentally throughout the bar as she took her place near near a stool. She smiled as she heard the soft words of Kurai.The cat blew her a kiss as it gave a playful cat wink.

She broke her chocolate bar in two as she started to nibble on the semi-sweet chocolate she was so fond off. She looked around the room as she saw Nick and smiled softly. The cat stood on the stool as it transformed into it's human counterpart and cracked her stiff body after giving a big yawn of bored.

Man this bring back a familiar feeling that everything is close to normal again without it being bored. Somehow, this feeling I don't wish to loose.

Leering around the room, she suddenly noticed another soul entering the bar and set down the bento on the bar table. The smile turned into one of curiosity as she jumped off of the stool and sniffed. Big. Feline. It peeked her interest very much.

As the door closed behind the mysterious being, she approached him and offered her hand, "Greetings. Welcome to the bar where most people go bump in the night. My name is Rachel, dear. You seem to peak my interest my big ferocious fiend."  

ReiXBunny

Desirable Streaker

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 am
User Image

*Reviwal got a cup of water from hetukiri and then headed back towards the room that Alice was in, he was amazed to see that she had came about so quickly. He raised an eyebrow and then questioned in curiousity.
"Are you sure your really human?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 am
User ImageNick suddenly felt merciful, a feeling he barely come across. It was Kurai's eyes that made him spare her. They were alike in a way, both rebels of destiny. It would be a waste to part with such a person. Nick moved forward and raised Kurai's chin up gently. "Keep this in mind. The moment I find Sonneillon rearing his head and takes over you, I wont be so forgiving." He released her softly and turned. "Go. You need time alone to think of what to do with the remainder of your life." He then sat at the edge of his bed and bent down with both hands on the back of his head and shoulders rested on his knees. Nick was slowly calming down.

On the corner of his eye, Nick noticed a familiar feline presense. Rachel.. he muttered as he watched her go in and out of his room.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 am
User Image

"Yes I'm sure! Are you sure this isn't a big prank?!" Alice's arms flailed angrily before she decided to get to her feet
"This isn't funny anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:50 am
User Image

*Reviwal chuckled a bit after seeing Alice show signs of stress. It must have truely been hell for her being the only mortal in a bar filled with imortal creatures. But...even though she was just human, something about her seem to puzzle Reviwal in a way. Some how it seemed as though she was more than she said she is, even if it was beyond her own knowledge.*

*He handed her the glass of water* "Drink, I assure you this is no prank"

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 am
User Image

Alice grumbled, giving him an annoyed look before taking the glass and drinking it quickly
"I want to get out of this place."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

*Reviwal scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh*
"Well yah see...were kind of bound to this blace until we get some kind of epifany of some kind that changes who you are. So what im trying to say is...you didnt just stumble into the bar,*hehe* you were kinda lured in by the bar*

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

Alice twitched
"Are you SERIOUS?! A building 'lured' me in!?" Huffing, she stomped out of the room, looking around
"Damnit! That can't be right! A building can't do that!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

*Reviwal sat back on the bed and waited till Alice fumed her anger and fustration. He wondered how her life was before she entered the bar. Maybe he would ask her after she had settled down*  

Fatal Bakumatsu

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am
User Image

Alice stomped down the hallway, finding it a dead end. Stomping down the other way, she cursed under her breath as she re-entered the room and stared at Reviwal
"Explain. Now."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games