Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galrun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:54 pm
Greetings from southern California. I'm 22 going on 23, with a penchant for literate, creative RPs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:36 pm
The Bunny has arrived from Cleveland!
I am 32, married with a bunny- no really- he's a Rex named Kaijyu!  

loraleibunny

FreeSample1984

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Hi everyone! I'm 23, Just got into gaia for curiosity lol Have to say that I was getting kinda embarassed for being an oldie. lucky that I am not alone!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:59 pm
hello, I am Medea Malfoy. I'm thirty three. I originally got on Gaia to keep tabs on my daughter, but found i like it here!  

medea malfoy

PurplePanties

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:17 pm
Hello I am 38 and my daughters friend got me into this. I came on out of curiosity and I have stayed because I like it.
FreeSample1984 there is no reason to be embarressed. I have found that there are lots of old gaian on here and I have even found that the younger ones more often then not accept you here too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:23 pm
Hello! I'm 23 and my old roommates introduced me to Gaia. I love the games and the shopping. Because of me, my fiance plays on Gaia in his spare time!  

MsCDolly

Nightrain28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Hello my name is Heather and I'm 29. I felt really old on here most of the time with all the little ones talking about school and boys and other things that I could care less about. I have a five year old daughter and am divorced. Thanks for making this guild, it gives me a chance to talk to people my age with the same interests and things going on. My friend told me about gaia and I've been hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm
Everyone calls me Phoenix, I'll be 26 on September 7th of this year and I'm an engineering major. I like the idea of this forum and am heartened to see that I'm not the only person on Gaia who is over 21. gaia is a great place to chat, game and schlub digitally when I'm not up to my eyeballs in engineering homework. I hope to chat with and get to know whomever might want to stop and chat with me in what spare time I do have. I'm an open book for the most part and am looking foreword to meeting some Gaians that are closer to my age and have atleast some interests in common on here.  

Phoenix7

Missing_Sanity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Missing_Sanity, I'm 26 years old, and I pretty much have no sanity in my life..lol..I'm highly accident prone and I'm basically a goofball..who likes to dye my hair various colors at random times..lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:37 pm
Greetingz from this currently still 22 year young Gaian.  

Brain Akazariua

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:47 am
I'll raise you 10 years..... i'm 32 and maybe a little sleepy depressed at 5:42 AM. i remember the good old days..... use to sleep, eat, function...... the whole 9. Now it seems like gaia has become my favorite time wasting habit... it's what video games are for me at this point i guess....

subject change.... sorta

whose pumped for september 22nd and the MMO insanity?

question pirate ninja 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:00 am
hello hello.. my name's dokk. i'm 30 years old and i work as a chef in atlanta. i like games, movies, and a good party wink look forward to meeting new ppl in my own age bracket!  

Dokk

Scarjee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:05 am
Hallo! I'm Scarjee, I'm a pretty casual gaia player, since I'm currently working on my Masters. I live in Oregon, and I also am way into llivejournal. I do reenactment, and roleplaying and plenty of other geeky hobbies though! *wave*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 am
Hi all.. I'm new to the forum here and just wanted to say hi! I'm Carla and I initially came to Gaia to keep an eye on the kids smile

Carla  

Goholin

Moger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:42 am
Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

I'm actually not that guy but I couldn't help myself. I'm 22 (23 on Sept. 24) and from Northwest Indiana. If you want to know anything else you'll have to ask weirdo. mad  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games