Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm
suki had made it to the room she notic the girl she came over i her gigant cat form and slammed her into a wall " i knew there was a reson why i didn't trust u " suki cut the girls face makeing her apper in vse so anyone could see  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm
"May i help you Ice?" Scarlet faded into the room and went over to her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 pm
suki still had her pinned to the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 pm
"Oh my! It seems I was found out!" I hold my poise. "As i thought, the headmaster Scarlet is not to be missed with." I smiled and the dark crystal floated beside me and glowed darkly.

"Oh! It seems the reaction is real, it is as what i heard about, that the dark crystal would glow pitch black when near the white crystal, its very own other part"  

FirePhoenixa

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 pm
"So Ice what is your true purpose here?" Scarlet held the crystal in her hand and smiled at the girl. "Suki let her up, don't worry she wont do anything, will you?" Scarlet asked her still smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 pm
suki back up and let her go suki was mad though  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 pm
He sighed. "How can I keep this act up." He said, speaking to the squirrel. The squirrel just looked at him. "Haha, I feel foolish talking to a squirrel."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 pm
"Nah! I might do something if your pet displeases me" I smile back at her.

The dark crystal glowed brightly sending a powerful energy towards Suki that made her pinned into the adjacent wall.

"Now that the problem is solve, then i shall bluntly tell you what my intention is" I told the headmaster while floating towards her.

"To put you at ease, I practically don't have any ill intention of endangering your beloved school, we could say the students here are rather interesting and well...some are kinda weird in a way." I circled her while eying the white crystal.

"My dark crystal is another part of the white crystal, in short they are twin crystals.......but there was a huge conflict that have happened in the realm of the Gods and I over use the dark crystals power, that is to say i would like to recharge it by using the white crystals power." I stop in front of the headmaster. "Things could have gone my way, if you have just leave suspicious things in the back of your mind, and this state that we are in could have gone as a thing that could not have happened."  

FirePhoenixa

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 am
Ace felt dark magic inside the building. He sprinted up the stairs, bumping into student by accident. He finally reached Scarlet's office and knocked on it. "Hey Scarlet, everything okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 pm
when suki slammed up agast the wall the elment book fell out of it hideing place i felt dark maige as well i flu in through the window to see suki pined agast a wall not really caring wat happen to me i said a spell witch brock the pinned thing suki open the door i had the girl pinned down with sword i was in my element fairy form " i really should be more careful"

" wat is she like meru ... dang " i still had my sword up to her throat

" i shoudn't have let u off the ground dang it "  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Scarlet sighed but her smile was still upon her face, "Ace you can come int." She faced Ice, "Well let me tell you something this crystal here was intrusted to me by one of the gods so that you wouldn't have it. It is not my fault that you carelessly used up the crystals power. Unlike the one i have in my hands it is fully charged and thus contain it's beuty and is not tainted like the one you hold. I'm afriad that i can not give this to you, but i'll tell you what you can leave my school and go look for a better solution. I had enough of these trouble some things going on. I have important matters to attened to, and one is to look for my dear friend that has gone missing." Scalret walked over and sat on her desk with the crystal still tightly gripped in her hand.

"Oh and before i forget, you do anything to Suki like you just did, I will have no mercy on you. One thing you musten do to a witch like me is to piss her off. Especially when you have nothing on her. And i know you can get data on people...i've delt with many of those kinds of people, but you see, I am no and ordinary witch and littl things like that do not work on me. I am not an open book, anyways please leave this school. I don't like having people here that have bad intentions in there mind." Scarlet jumped off the table and floated to the door and held it open for her with a smile still on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 pm
i made my sword disapper and i just stood there out of the way suki was mad i use my maige to fix the broken window " sorry about the window ........"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:09 am
I wipe the dust off my shirt. "Clearly now, you are too cold! but not too cold." I smiled at the headmaster. "just so you may know, the dark crystal when born was already dark....and somehow, by simply in the near range of the white crystal, my dark crystal is slowly charging up not to mention the entire school ground is over flowing with magical energy.....and that means I'll be bringing much trouble more than before." and with a wink, the room was filled with dark, smuggy smoke. "I did i clean job!" and i simply vanish out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 pm
"Hey, Who was that?" He asked as he walked in the dark smoke filled room. Having also a similar dark magic as her, the smoke did not affect him. He sighed. "More trouble I'm guessing?" He said as he opened the windows.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 pm
((Sorry ive been gone so long sweatdrop ))

Zenjin laid in bed, dreaming about angels and demons.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games