Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Kishiko frowned. She swept the hair that was on Zack's face away. "I know that look. And it's definitely the opposite of nothing. Now please love, tell me."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Tsuna reached the outside of the school and sees Ichiro, Marylin and Seyn already there "whats going on?"

Kuhn was slowing down he could get out of the school he ooked back, He had only ran 5 meters! "What the hell! okay I have to do something..." he scratched his chin 'I could try to defuse it... or run... or talk to god and see if theres, anything, a Arecabaleno can do?'

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:47 am

Maralyn was relieved Tsuna didn't get into anymore trouble. "It's a bomb. Kishiko implanted it."

Seyn was shocked to hear that. She noticed she had dropped Kuhn by accident. "Oh lord!" She'd risk her life for anyone. She ran back to Kuhn.

Shirean couldn't find him. He was nowhere to be seen. Sobbing, she went back to Tsuna.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 am

Ichiro found another tree branch to sit on near him. "Of all the things she could've done...she chose this..." I definitely have no more affection for you. Ichiro stood up with a serious look on his face. "What do we do now? And what should we do with the Pureblood Princess?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:42 pm

"Find the rest of the Chibi's and kick her butt?" Maralyn responded.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Ichiro's eyebrow raised. "You really wanna go back in the school risk your life just to find people willing to beat Kishiko?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 pm

She paused, looked up, and slouched over. "Good point. Maybe if there's any suriving Chibi Members, maybe they'll wanna kill her." She saw Shirean sobbing, and her eyes widened. "What's wrong with you?"

Shirean wiped her tears with her sleeve. Lee looked up at the sobbing girl. Don't cry... *Sniffle*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Kuhn looked to the sky and began to pray "What shall i do?" he flinched....

10 mins later he saw Seyn running in his direction he stopped running and looked at Seyn in Eye level "Hola, Seyn... I bet your wondering how i got so tall... I'll explain later"

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 pm

"Okay. But we might want to focus on running AWAY from the threatening school." She said taking his hand and running.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:27 pm

"your right" he ran with Seyn

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Soon enough, they got back to the forest-like area. "I think..." She stopped to breathe and pant. "I think, we made it." She said. I should have got my little Doll I made to look like myself.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Kuhn changed back into baby then fell asleep "zzzzz...."

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 am

Seyn watched as he changed into back into a baby and fell asleep. She face-palmed, then fainted. "Oh Em Geeez" She said before hitting the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:38 am

Like a black shadow, Hazel walked past the high gates and into the school entrance. She saw many younger children, wondering around, but soon disappearing into their rooms. She took her keys, which was number 403, the room at the highest level of the school. She walked all the way up to the toppest floor, and entered the empty-like room. She closed the door shut, and opened the window. A gust of wind blew, and she jumped out to glide around in the air outside. She loved the feeling of the cool wind, and looking down at the view.
Hazel then sighted a few people down below, so she landed on the ground near some trees, where she saw a few people wondering around.

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Ichiro summoned her bird minions and ordered them to evacuate all children and throw the bomb in a deserted location. Most of his minions got some children out but the ones ordered to take the bomb were too late...it already exploded. Millions of pieces of wood and school supples flew through the skies. The black smoke rising in the air. The burning fire consumed the school until it was nothing but a pile of ash, burning the flesh and bones unlucky enough to be trapped inside.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games