Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Jordan adjusted her dark pointy hat- it skewed off in crazy directions. She pulled on her black and blue magic witch outfit, and twirled the light broom that came with it like a baton. She debated flying with it out the window or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Treya watched from an opened area leading to the school as people came and went scurriing about some already in costumes other running off to put them on 'i love halloween' she murmured as she watched more people getting ready for what was to her knowledge to come  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 pm
(( Still not -quite- sure what Tele is yet... ))

Telemachus perked up his head, and hopped up, marching straight out the door. The Vice-Pres called after him with exasperation, but stopped quickly; she knew him well enough by now, and so took over.

Tele marched up behind Treya. "Hey, fancy meeting you here? Want to help out? I know you do? Why don't you have a costume?" He was already starting to push her towards the school.

(( He knows she wants to go 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Alex was dressed as a military general. His outfit didn't differ much from the school uniform other than colour, some fake badges and a military cap. Alex always wore military boots, so this wasn't any different.

Dr. Sullivan called up Dr. Stanfield. "Hey, can I borrow a labcoat for today?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:17 pm
(( You know what's funny is that we were watching a movie on the American Revolution, and I thought of making Tele or Jordan a colonial soldier/commander for Halloween. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 pm
treya almost jumped out of her skin when the randome strange boy from before came up behnd her and started pushing her towards the school and where all the people from the school were preping for the halloween event, she blinked a few times and tried to speek she was a bit flustered and just was quiet for a second to calm her self all the while walking forward so the guy wouldn't keep nudging her forward after a long pause and some thinking she stoped just short of the door to where people were coming in and out of with different halloween themed items, some staopped to give her an odd look befor also seeing telle with her and continuing on with what they were doing " fancy meeting me.... more like fancy stalking you, as for not having a costume i didn't think i would be allowed here since.... well... im not a student here and thirdly.....if im allowed i'd love to help when it comes to holidays halloween's my specialty, but how is it you knew i wanted to come and help i never spoke it nor .... she went quiet for a sec trying to figure it out her head going through millions of possibilities that could explain it no one possibility stayed for long befor the next was flashing by, finally she came to a possible conclution...'wait can he read my mind' alarms went off imediately as she thought of this as she was thinking she didn't notice that she was now looking staight at the strange kid from before

((she doesn't know his name so that's what she calls him XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 pm
(Heyyy! Zaias's teeth aren't that bad!!! He was AT the school a year or two before! And he BRUSHES!!! )

Avery tossed her bangs out of her eyes as she pulled the caf door open. She looked around and saw preparation was still going on, and so joined in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit finished winding himself up and put on his shades. He stepped back to check himself out and couldn't help but grin. He was wearing a tan suit with matching fedora, bandages covered his hands and face and his eyes were covered over with a retro looking pair of Raybands. He was set.
The invisible man.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias pulled his little sister's costume out from the bag it came from and quirked his brows.
Shrugging he looked over to her and handed it down. Her choice after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers was giggling again. She was making her way to the cafeteria but just couldn't help laughing at her costume.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Christopher had his outfit all ready and he set out. He was dressed as a scientist who's experiment went horribly wrong and mutated him grotesquely.

Spencer's outfit resembled futuristic power armor. He even had a helmet that went with it and a fake plasma gun. He was a bit of a nerd for these types of things, but hey, he liked the costume. However, everything looked blue from behind the helmet's blue eye bands. He would also have to take the helmet off to eat or participate in activities.

Dr. Stanfield was wondering what to wear. Dr. Sullivan was borrowing a labcoat. A dentist on Halloween was more scary than a physician on Halloween.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:19 pm
(I'm having trouble deciding what Ms. Power's should be.I already know Marsh. ..she can't be a ghost...A sun maybe?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 pm
(( A...sun... ))

Jordan decided to walk out the front door, but hovered just above the broom (so she didn't have to sit on it; very uncomfortable) and flew over to the cafeteria. She'd been practicing her flying ever since Graymoor, and the book helped too. Speaking of which, it was tied to her waist as a part of her costume since the color worked.

When she reached the cafeteria, she thought it would have been nice to have manipulation and be able to open them with 'magic'. Alas, she set down on the ground and walked in. As always, it made her smile to see the flight kids putting up decorations high up.

Telemachus flicked the plume of his hat, running his hand down the soft feathers. "Well, you'll just have to enroll then. So go and help!" He gave her a final pat forward. "I'll deal with the paper work. Okay!" And he clapped his hands and marched off in his navigator outfit. Or maybe he was the captain. It looked like any second he'd pull a spyglass out of his pocket, anyways.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Ali stuffed herself into her Alligator costume and ran to the mirror with it half-on to look. She was grinning like crazy, and excited to walk around and see everything at Zaias' home.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 pm
Once Spencer had his suit on, he headed out for the cafeteria. He wanted to show off his new costume.

Christopher headed for the cafeteria as well.

Alex was already in the cafeteria, making sure things were in order. If he looked intimidating before, now he was dressed as a military general and looked even more so.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Tele got to the middle of the cafeteria, and held the mike in his hand. Switching it on, it made that horrible screeching noise you get when it's too close to a speaker. Everyone cringed and look over. Well, now he had their attention.

"So, everyone's excited for Halloween, right?" He continued after a chorus of 'yeahs' and whatnot. "So, we've got the cafeteria set up with themed foods," he waved a hand over to the side where the lunch lines were. "There is an activity area and haunted house set up in the gym and battle dome," he know waved his hand in the vague direction of the connected buildings that housed both. "And trick-or-treating will take place, with two reps from each class, in the main classes building. You can visit each room, or whatever you want, and each teacher will have a room too."

Jordan floated up near the ceiling for a better view, and was surprised by the clarity of the Pres' speech. That is, until she noticed the Vice Pres looking at him with extreme concentration.

Tele laughed but did not glance up. Contests will be... "There will be costume contests and the like held all day in the Dome as well." He went on to explain a few more technicalities, but for the most part, that was it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 pm
(Everyone ends up in the same place at the end? Or final parties at their respective dorms or what?)

Avery was in the crowd of students listening to the pres when she caught Jordan flying high. She hadn't seen her in the mobof students and edged her way over to somewhere below and to the side of the girl, for when the speech ended. She, Jordan, Maria and the rest had sort of become friends since Graymoore.
In position she tossed a wave up only to have her unguarded waist straddled by the mummified hand of the Invisible Man. Who could only be one person.
"Oh." She said looking over her shoulder to see her own face reflected in his sunglasses lenses. "Hi Whit."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Spencer walked into the cafeteria in his full costume. People probably wouldn't know who he was except those with sensory.

Alex looked at Spencer's costume and actually liked it. He liked anything military related.

Christopher also entered as his grotesque scientist character. Both he and Spencer had heard the announcement from outside.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games