Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 pm
You have been bested, mistress. *stoic as always*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm
{{Oh we don't have to hurry through it unless you wanted to bring Daniel back to the present time. I'm in no hurry. smile It's totally up to you.}}

Jessi was immersed in what Daniel was saying. "That is really weird. You can't remember your past but you can remember everything else perfectly. It doesn't sound like your brain was hurt or anything, so it makes you wonder why you can't remember your past, then."  

Jessi_Deramis

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:02 pm
So it seems, Fe. *she nods as she pulls up after Decorera and hears her employee*

Oh, indeed. Colourmine. *holds out her hand* Lovely to meet you, Decorera. *finally pushes back her snow goggles with her free hand, wiping some snow away. Her gray eyes capture his with their stare* You seem to have won. For your prize, how bout I buy you a warm drink.

Or... twisted Do you fancy another go?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm
Amy gave Thistle to Kits. "Thank you, Kits. I really appreciate it."

She gently took the cat carrier from Jessi and set it on the counter. She took one kitten out and then zipped up the carrier so that the other kittens wouldn't get out. She started to feed it and then smiled up at Kits.

"No, I'm not fighting with Karrie. Jessi and I are having a sleepover there. I tried calling you last night to tell you and invite you along, but I never got a hold of you. Karrie said you ran out of minutes on your cell. I didn't know if you got more today."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 pm
*Sakura took her tea after it arrived and took a sip as she continued on her sketch. She stopped every now and again to adjust a line here or add a detail there, she was so focused on her sketching that she wouldn't be able to notice much going on around her*

((sorry not posting a lot, watching news on flooding nearby))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 pm
{{That sucks Sakura. sad I'll pray for you and your area. We're getting our own little 'flooding' only with snow. It's not nearly as bad. We're supposed to get at least 10" by tomorrow morning. But that's better than a flood. I'm sorry that's happening in your area. sad }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm
Mmhmm, I got them this morning. I feel kinda stupid for letting them expire like that. sweatdrop

*holds Thistle close, petting her soft mane, then sees the kitten in Amy's hands* Oh, they've gotten a lot bigger since last time I saw them!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm
((it's alright here for now, further south they had an inland tsunami basically from the rainfall we've had, 8 dead, 4 of those children, 72 still missing and the toll is expected to rise a lot yet. All this 2000m above sea level...the main road became a river))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:13 pm
(( eek Wow. sad *sends love and support your way*))  
Amy laughed. "You shouldn't. Mine expire all the time. I don't use my phone that often. I end up having to get a different number a lot."

She smiled down at the kitten in her hand and stroked the top of his head with her index finger. The little guy was just going to town on the bottle.

"Yeah they are. Bonnie's formula really did the trick. They don't even whine that much anymore. But they try to get into everything now. We have to keep them enclosed in the dining room almost all the time we're at home now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Dec's mirrored sunglasses defy her stare for a moment before he tips his head in a nod and lets them slide down a little. His gold eyes meet her grey gaze with a good humored look. "Nice to meet you ColourMine. Dame has said many good things about you." His gaze turns challenging. "How about one more? Best out of three. If you win, I'll treat both out you to warm drinks." Once again a charming wink.

((last time: we each pick either RN 1-110 or two d10?))
((Wow! I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you Sakura.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm
Daniel grimaced slightly at the mention of causes for his memory loss.

"Well, yeah. That would actually be one of the things that has come back to me. Or that I at least managed to deduce. And like I said, not an entirely pleasent revelation."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm
SakuraTheBlueTiger
((it's alright here for now, further south they had an inland tsunami basically from the rainfall we've had, 8 dead, 4 of those children, 72 still missing and the toll is expected to rise a lot yet. All this 2000m above sea level...the main road became a river))

{{... Oh my gosh Sakura. I'm so sorry!! I haven't heard any of this on the news. sad Stupid local news. Will you have to evacuate possibly in the future?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 pm
Jessi frowned. "Oh wow... I didn't know you remembered what happened to cause your memory loss. You don't have to tell me, Daniel. If you ever want to, you can of course. I want to help you if I can."

She looked at him for a few moments and then spoke softly. "Would you feel more comfortable if we changed the subject?"  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:19 pm
((not sure yet, the capital there is about 4hrs or so drive away but should be alright, it should be on the world news for you guys, the south east of the state has torrential rainfall so it's not helping rescue efforts, I'll keep you all updated on any changes that affect where I am. Defence forces are helping with search and rescue))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games