Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Honestly, could these two ever get along? Although she had to admit that Kyo was a little... much at times. Perhaps it was just something people had to get used to? That, or Sypher was a really good sport and of boundless patients when it came to the male. Haki was acting childish, but that was to be expected from him. He was still a child and a genin, he still had some growing up to do.

At least Kyo was on board "I can basically slice through most everything with my sword at this point, I think I'll do fine against the Raikage." It seemed that the other could in fact give sound advice and such when the time was right. "Haki, she's your mom. She'll be mad for a little bit but then she'll get over it. What would you rather have? Her getting angry at you now and getting it over with, or her coming after you later while you stress and worry and her being mad at you longer? If you just get it out of the way now, then it's out of the way."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Planting his feet did nothing for him as Haki was pulled by Kyo back over to Suzume "You guys are nuts. Both of you!" he snapped, holding one arm unhappily "I'd rather just go to bed and sleep until she comes to get me..." he mumbled but didn't put up anymore of a real fight. He just wanted to hide under his bed like when he was real little... he didn't want to go face his mother. Not at all....

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Kyo's hand hovered over Hakki's head, ready to just grab his hair and drag him there himself! But unfortunly he went with a smack to the back of the head. "Shinobi aren't chickens, if you want to be a shinobi then grow up and get some courage to face your mother, if you can't face her, how will you face a angry assassin who is after you to tear those horns out of your head?" He growled, bearing fangs to this boy. He still had that urge to see Sypher, it felt like one of those stupid Romeo and Juliet tales only it was a Mercutio and Benvolio love tale. He could always have Shi cause a distraction so he could escape Suzume the motherlord.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Before she could say something in response to Haki's words, Kyo had spoken up before her. The other's words would probably not convince the boy to go see his mother. If they weren't said in that way, then perhaps the boy would have been more persuasive. "You need to work on your people skills, Kyo." sighed the red head. "But I do agree with him. Haki, you're a shinobi of Kumo now. Which means you report directly to your mother. And you can't dodge her whenever you have to tell her something that might get her angry. I know you're a child, but now that you're a shinobi, you have to learn to take responsibility. Now, Kyo is definitely not going to let you run off, so there's no point in complaining or anything."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

"Ow!" Haki's head jerked forward and he grabbed the back of his head, scowling with open mouthed anger "I wasn't raised to be a shinobi! I'm not courageous or fearless or strong or...or anything!" he snapped, still holding the back of his head. Even in the face of Kyoishi's fangs, he spaced his feet apart and bared his teeth back "I'm just a kid! Believe it, there are NORMAL people out there! I'm trying to be a shinobi but I'm not my mom! I'm not a super genin just cause she's a kage!" Was he scared of his mom? Hell yes, he was scared of his mom "Have you ever faced someone who you know that scares you?" he demanded of both Suzume and Kyoishi. He glared at them "I'm still a normal kid! I'm not a shinobi yet! Even with a headband!" he put his hands down at his sides, clutching his fists.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm
Kyoishi barely listened to Suzume anymore, he did flick her off however and leane dinto Haki's face to growl and snip at him but not bite. "No one is raised as a shinobi, we can join the academy and learn to be one but the minute we have a headband we ARE shinobi of this country and we must learn to protect it and it's leader." He leaned back, gripping Haki's headband, ready to take it off of him if he didn't listen. "She isn't your damn mother when you wear this headband, she is the Raikage and you will be treated just like anyone else as a shinobi of Kumo. Yes, I've met someone who scared me but that was for a different reason that I got over." Him and Haki were also the same age so both we're kids. He let the headband go before he tried to strangle the poor kid. The person he once was scared of was Sypher because he kept throwing him into water for a bath and wouldn't even join him in the manly nekkidness.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Honestly, why did she even bother speaking? Sure Haki acknowledged her words but Kyo was just being rude. "I would of thought you'd learned better manners than that, Kyo." commented the older shinobi. What he was saying was true, but it still seemed to be in a matter that would irritate Haki and make the boy not listen to him. "Alright, the point of this is... you are both going with me to the Raikage. Haki, with that headband, you are officially a shinobi now, even if you are young. And we still all have to wait until I know that the Raikage is available. So Haki, no more trying to get out of meeting your mother. And Kyo, just go ahead and keep training while we wait." She figured training would help get Kyo's mind off Sypher for now. Then perhaps she could speak to Haki in a more reasonable manner than what the other boy was doing.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Haki jerked back as Kyoishi snipped at him and bumped into the wall, a little unsettled by the boy. As he spoke and gripped Haki's headband, Haki kept his silence, staring at the boy with his lips tightly shut "..." he didn't say anything. What could he say? He hadn't been raised in the village either but did that matter? He just didn't understand the thoughts of these people. Haki looked away as Kyoishi moved back a little I don't get it... he shoved his hands in his pockets and hunched his shoulders over his form, looking at the floor. As Suzume spoke Haki kept his eyes on the floor, mumbling something under his breath without moving. He slid down the wall and sat with his legs spread out wide and kept looking at the floor "...nnnh..." he replied, not really saying no. It was a 'ok' kind of noise without verbally saying 'ok'.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm
Kyoishi plopped next to Haki in a exhausted attemp to Suzume. "Your not getting my mind off Sypher...I'm going to see him when I get some chakra back..." He crisscrossed his legs and didn't speak to Suzume again but he did pinch Haki's cheek with a hand. "Although the brat might need a nap..." He only said that cause he was trying to think of a way he could escape and see Sypher.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Were all children like this? Or was it just the boys when they were this age? It seemed as if Kyo had probably hurt Haki's feelings and she probably had not helped. Although Kyo was still being a little bratty about this. "Just be patient, Kyo. I'm sure after the Raikage is done with that meeting, you can ask to see Sypher." If Kinpaku had snapped at Cloud for interrupting, then she could only imagine how angry the woman would be if Kyo barged in.

She took a seat in front of the two boys, on her knees and sitting back on her calves before looking to Haki. "Are you okay?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Haki didn't even pull his face away when Kyoishi pinched his cheek, frowning only a little more at the floor. As Suzume spoke to him once more, he looked at her, his cheek still red from Kyo's pinch "My face hurts." he replied, avoiding the obvious reason for her question. He'd rather puzzle through this idea of being a shinobi on his own now...these two were just making his head hurt. He stayed silent for a few more minutes then turned his face to speak to Kyoishi "How long have you been in love with guys?" he asked bluntly. He wasn't being mean...just curious. Like always. It appeared that he wouldn't be running off or hiding...at least for the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 pm
Kyoishi leaned back, glaring at the ceiling and wishing a giant hand would snatch Suzume up and crush her into a pancake. Of course nothing came down and it just made him glare at it more until he heard Haki's question and looked back at him. "Hm? Odd question...couple years I guess, I don't really remember when i started to like other men but I think it was cause women are so annoying to me and I thought they were men too until Dai told me they werent." He always had a distaste of women, being a bit meaner around them then men. On the other hand if it came to protecting either Suzume or Haki, he'd throw Suzume into the enemy and get Haki safe; one less female woohoo! That would be his plan if he ever got attacked and had to people to protect.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Well, at least the other replied back but he really didn't seem to answer truthfully. "Alright." replied Suzume, deciding not to push the matter. No doubt they'd already confused Haki, it would probably just be best to wait until he wanted to talk.

She was, however, finding it hard to be around Kyo. She had to wonder why he had a problem with women. Even if he did like men, what was his reason for the dis-respect? Surely Sypher would have ground that out had Kyo been so bratty.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Women annoy him? Haki frowned deeper, not understanding "All women or just some women?" he asked, leaning forward a little, hands on his knees "What makes men better? Some guys I know are annoying. Well...I only know one guy and that's Gin. He's not really annoying but..." he glanced at Suzume and blushed a little, hoping he wasn't offending her in any way. Then he looked back at Kyo "Have you ever kissed a girl? Or a woman, I guess?" He was going through the routine male bonding questions. Haki had kind of hoped to make some friends in the village and had so far....failed miserably. And even though they'd gotten off on a rocky start, he wondered if he could make up for it....though Kyoishi would be a very annoying fried to have. Suzume....was too old to be his friend, right? She was more a...a A senpai? Maybe? he frowned. His head was starting to hurt with all this thinking and interacting with people. It was making him feel weird.

((OoC: Aaaand uber random change of topic on behalf of Haki xD Just wanted to get away from the depressing 'Mom/Kinpaku is gonna beat the crap out of us' topic))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Kyoishi had to think for once on those questions, no one really asked and he never thought about it. "All women, what makes men better? They don't have periods which means no sudden GRAWRing at you like a sudden mood change." He even emphazised the Grawring by holding both hands up and making a mad face but then chuckling and putting his hands down. "Never, I never want to either." He guessed maybe he should ask a question of his own too, to try and get along with Haki. "So Haki, what is with the horns? You a Oni or something?" He was having a red head moment of pretending to be a blonde, he even tugged one of Haki's horns to see if they were real.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games