Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

If you're interested in some Exploding seal magrail kunai Shiki can now help you with that. > . > Just saying. xD.
liking! also you want to join these sets of mission boy....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

So is there some sort of adviser for the Kazekage, I need a headband...

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 pm
he has a secretary just go to the office and snag one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm
hey guys... chez just made my attack seem kinda stupid as he just blasted away suna's deffense system as well... me... thanks chez. now the gas cloud needs to move back around and... nvm... i'll use this to my advantage.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:58 am
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

If you're interested in some Exploding seal magrail kunai Shiki can now help you with that. > . > Just saying. xD.

Don't expect anything stronger then the usual Exploding Tag power x3 explosions though, I'm still a wee genin...

Did you forget I already told you I'd join your missions? o.o

I already figured out how I want Shiki to progress, every one or two character arcs he'll rank up once. It's a display of his inhuman laziness~

Then when his arc comes around, he'll be Sannin and putting everyone through a lot of s**t. xD.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Don't expect anything stronger then the usual Exploding Tag power x3 explosions though, I'm still a wee genin...

Did you forget I already told you I'd join your missions? o.o

I already figured out how I want Shiki to progress, every one or two character arcs he'll rank up once. It's a display of his inhuman laziness~

Then when his arc comes around, he'll be Sannin and putting everyone through a lot of s**t. xD.
awesome!!!!! XD btw dont feel too bad about not having enough jutsu for this mission. the first time i did this...i had 4 jutsu and they where all satetsu techniques  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:50 am
Yo-ko
awesome!!!!! XD btw dont feel too bad about not having enough jutsu for this mission. the first time i did this...i had 4 jutsu and they where all satetsu techniques

Not having enough jutsu? I got exploding seals, a good amount of taijutsu counters, some weapons skills and perhaps I'll finally learn some genjutsu! I'm overprepared ._. xD.

....God, all that posting will kill my brain. ._.

You did it with just 4 jutsu? That's just plain awesome-ness. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 am
Desin Slight
Yo-ko

Not having enough jutsu? I got exploding seals, a good amount of taijutsu counters, some weapons skills and perhaps I'll finally learn some genjutsu! I'm overprepared ._. xD.

....God, all that posting will kill my brain. ._.

You did it with just 4 jutsu? That's just plain awesome-ness. xD
yup. Now imagine doing that....with siniku sly a** as the bad guy XD well come to the gates and have some fun! you will prob be very helpful. You were called into action after all  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 pm
I haven't met Siniku or the guy playing as him. I can't imagine that.... ._.

I don't think I can be much help when s**t's exploding nearly every second outside the gate. xD.

Meh, I'll grab a whole lotta kunai's and have you guys practice your aim. Still counts me in as part of the mission. xP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm
Desin Slight

I don't think I can be much help when s**t's exploding nearly every second outside the gate. xD.

Meh, I'll grab a whole lotta kunai's and have you guys practice your aim. Still counts me in as part of the mission. xP.
I got an idea you can help with.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Winterwolf78
Desin Slight

I got an idea you can help with.
Well then, tell me what it is~ I only got two hours till school starts. > . >  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:29 pm
and now we wait.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 pm
dreadno
and now we wait.

You got any ideas dreaddy? xD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm
posted  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 pm
good luck everyone. remember.....think.....and work together!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games