Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle and Ada had finally reached the carriages after crossing the crowded station. She glanced at Ada when she asked about electives. "I signed up for Alchemy, Cursebreaking, and Wandless Magic. What about you?" As Michelle answered the question she noticed a certain white haired boy wearing a head boy's badge. She smirked and walked over to him, figuring Ada would follow. "Well look at that Ronyo, you finally beat Tay at something." She continued to smirk, daring pale fingers through her hair and watching Ronyo for a reaction.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn nodded slowly as Chance explained. She giggled quietly as he called her Princess and took her hand. Although she'd much rather be hugging him and stuff, she knew it would be rather hard to walk like that, so instead she settled with holding his hand tightly and following him to the carriages and away to the castle. She would have to have her feast without him, but she'd see him in classes tomorrow so that was alright.
User Image
OOC: *exit to entrance gates*

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm
How did this happen to me 
The reflection of false hope 

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark 

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside 

I just refuse to see 
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui glanced back at her twin as he caught up with her before following the new group of students she had met off to the boats. She was glad they had all introduced themselves. They seemed friendly, and had accepted her act quite easily. She wrapped an arm around Rei's waist and walking with him.

Rei sighed as Tobi joined them and then Alaric left with Eve. He rolled his eyes at the silly flirting between Tobi and the other boy and headed over to where he could see his lovely sister. As he approached he heard the sweet sugary sound of Rui's voice and rolled his eyes while draping an arm over her shoulder and kissing her cheek. "You're ridiculous."
OOC: *exit to lake*

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Ruka saw her sister suddenly appear and ran over to her and Cain, hugging them both tightly. She sighed and squeezed her brother's hand tightly, hoping he had a good hold on Bree too. Steffi eyed the care taker with her only eye and followed her silently, staying just a single step behind her brother. She was strong but she preferred to have some kind of protecting when in such a giant crowd, especially since she only had one eye and could see nothing on her left side without turning her head fully to the left.

OOC: *exit to the lake*

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick got pulled along behind Lore. He frowned. What was going on? When she dragged him inside a carriage, he watched as she turned away from him. Something was up, and he suddenly felt worse than he was feeling before. Hesitantly, he reached for her hand and then stopped. What was he doing, anyway? Merlin, he felt so confused right now. He wondered if it was an aftereffect of the panic attack, but wasn't really sure. Instead, he decided to take the chance and hold her hand anyway.

"Is there something wrong?" There had to be. He knew it. That's why she wasn't looking at him. When she looked back to him, however, there seemed to be nothing wrong. He bit his lip. There was something, and he knew it. He just couldn't pinpoint what it was. He decided to give her a smile. It may have been weak, but it was at least an attempt. He cleared his throat. "Look, I'm sorry I freaked out."

----------------------------------
State: Frustrated
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

Kat pouted and planted her fists on her hips. "You're not going to tell us, are you Chase?" Her pout dissolved into a smirk when the Groundskeeper instructed them to board the carts. "Come on Chase," she said, interlocking her arm with his. Her hand was still entwined with Ariana's. "Let's go catch a carriage."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Headachy.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam cracked a smirk when Cersei tried, and failed, to threaten him. "Your delivery needs a little work," he jested and bent forward to pick up his broom. "Time to catch the carts. Want to ride with me and my friends, since my girlfriend is nowhere to be found?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

That was a voice he knew well. Turning to see the familiar pale Slytherin Ronyo chuckled as she commented on his new station of Head Boy over the Prefect position Tay held. The White haired boy was still wondering how Tay had not gotten the position given he had been a choice for Prefect and was one of the more well known in the Slytherin house. Ronyo also took note that Michelle mention Tay like someone clearly rooting for his side of things. Not terribly surprising given the twos strange relationship, was that the right word for it really...it didn't feel quite right honestly. More than likely Tay and Michelle would have either hit him...less likely, or given him a stare that spoke several curses if he had openly said that word about the two.

"Eh I'm not so sure about that, and I doubt Tay would ever say I won anything over him anyways. It's a title and a pin really, not something that will mean much next time we have some time just the two of us. I don't know if he's told you but we have some old business to settle one day, and the two of us our too held by honor not to see it through. That's also probably the reason we help each other in hard times, neither one of us want the other hurt until we find the time to settle up proper," Ronyo looked those clever eyes of quicksilver and grinned just slightly, "I don't know how Tay feels on the matter, and he hates it when I tell him this but I respect him. We may not agree on many things, but honor and duty is the one we both feel strongly about, we just see our duties on different sides of proverbial blade."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle raised an eyebrow as Ronyo spoke. He always did see the good in everyone, it made her laugh at times. Some days she wondered how he had gotten into the Slytherin house. "Tay would never admit you won anything unless you literally beat him in a duel.... and even then maybe not." She smirked, she had always figured the two had some sort of history that put them on the odd terms they live in now. She shook her head and poked Ada in the ribs. "Ada, this is Ronyo, I was telling you about him. He's.... interesting... " She trailed off and smirked at Ronyo, wondering how he would react to her description.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke watched as the three hugged each other. Feeling a little like an outsider, he just followed along behind her. He had noticed the woman who had called the first years, and wondered how things were going to go now.

User Image
State: Curious
OOC: Next post at "the Lake"

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana nodded and followed Katrina and Chase to the carriages, her hand in her girlfriend's.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogsmeade Station

Ronyo could agree with that, even if Ronyo managed to beat Tay someway he doubted his long time rival would count it as a lose. When the day did come for the two to come to blows on the grounds they choose to fight it on, there was not really a guarantee that either of them would win, or would walk away from such a clash. Tay was not the best with basic spells, but the boy had a thing for combat spells, and for dipping into that raw magical energy that fueled all wizards and witches. Ronyo knew how to use it too but it was still to unchecked for the paladin hearted boy's liking, a weapon of last resort really. As Michelle described Ronyo to her friend he laughed a bit and could only shake his head in agreement.

"A pleasure to meet you Ada, and yes that about sums me up I guess. If my robes did not give my house away I know many who would find it hard to know where I went, and even then most give me the look of disbelief," Ronyo smiled and extended a hand for Ada to shake if she wanted, "Any friend of Michelle's is a friend of mine. If Michelle can't get you out of a problem fill free to ask me, although I have yet to see a situation Michelle couldn't handle," his words were honest and called back to the events of the summer, were Michelle fought better than most twice her age would have in such a situation.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli nodded her head exuberantly at Cam's suggestion. "Of course!" She said with a bright smile. She kissed his cheek again and then intertwined her fingers with his. "Lead the way!"

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron happily lead Elli towards the carriages, his hand in hers. If only it was just the two of them walking down the path. Finally, he arrived at the carriages that seemed to have a magical spell cast upon them to let them move. "Come on," he said, reaching his free hand for her free hand, trying to help her up to the seat.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked at his own description of her. She always did tend to get away fine from every situation she got herself into. Though she could get Ada out of any problem, she also did tend to get her best friend into trouble as well. It was one of the main reasons she had avoided talking to anyone over summer. She licked her lips and smirked. "Some times I wonder why your in Slytherin.. then I realize I know exactly why." She smiled at him. She could understand perfectly well, especially after seeing him over the events of summer.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games