Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:46 am

The two passed the two guards waiting outside the twins' door. Zil came in first but left the door slightly open, kind of blocking Kyrell from view though. He began, "Okay, so this is probably one of the last times we'll see each other again but it's not about me. I brought a guest who Shadow insists you meet. He tapped the door. "Come on in, Kyrell"

"These are them?" Kyrell asked, not imagining them to be this young indeed. He didn't look particularly bad at the moment. His clothes were still royal clothes made in the finest materials but the design was simplistic and casual - perfect for a long day of training citizens.

Zil replied mockingly, "Pfft, yeeeaahh! I think there'd be something peculiar if I came in here to find a different set of black-haired twins"

"Quit it" Kyrell said, his temper already seething through as he felt a little disappointed that it seemed the rebel leader had mocked him. He began to say as he calmed down, "Hello. So you two are the geniuses we've been hearing so much about. I hear you two are exceptionally brilliant"

Zil stepped back and crossed his arms. He took it up on himself to be quiet as he would expect to be treated with all seriousness when he was serious as well. Besides, he didn't want the relationship he had with the crown prince to sink back down to its lowest once more. That was such a bad time and he had no intention of returning to it.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am
"Shadow's"
"Not"
"Here?"
"BOOOOOO!!" They said at the same time, jumping up and looking at Kyrell.
"What do you think, brother dear." Valkyrie started. "Shadow said no movie if we're bad, but I don't know..."
"Well, sister darling." Vincent replied. "I suppose she won't mind if we indulge if we don't indulge too much."
"Oh brother, you are quite the bad one." She giggled.
"I know. I know." He replied, flaunting for show. Suddenly, the two twins abruptly stopped and jumped up simultaneously, looking up at Kyrell with their bright and almost creepy eyes.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 am
Ayame-Yuura

((Pie in your face #3))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 am

Kyrell was well oriented by Zil before about the behavior of the twins. He was also well aware that Zil wanted Shadow to be the one to handle a deal so he was to mention nothing. He began, "I want none of that behavior. Not in my land." Kyrell said sternly and continued, looking them over. "You two behave like you're children of monarchs" He grinned, remembering his mischievous days as a child and the numerous ongoing escape attempts he had made.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Pie in your face #3))

((If you pie my face again, I don't know what I'm going to do to you. Rabbit stew perhaps? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 am
"Oh oh! Does that make me a pretty pretty princess?" Valkyrie asked.
"But sister, dear, you are a princess! A princess of machines." Vincent replied.
"But of course my dear brother." Valkyrie replied, then turned to Kyrell. "Would you marry me then?"
"Oh no. He has to go through the prince of machines first." Vincent said. "I just can't hand over my beloved sister."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 am
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Pie in your face #3))

((If you pie my face again, I don't know what I'm going to do to you. Rabbit stew perhaps? ))

((Stew for rabbits? That would be lovely! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 am

Kyrell began to laugh, remembering this mocking behavior he shared as a child. He replied, "Well, I'm pretty sure my sister would be disheartened if she found out there was another princess on Helmshirish land. A lady's envy isn't to mess with, you know?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am
The twins stopped and turned to look at Kyrell irritated.
'It's not working...' Vincent thought.
'We need to come up with a new plan.' Valkyrie replied in thought.
"So you're sister's a princess?" Valkyrie asked, moving to one side of Kyrell
"I bet you're jealous. She could never be as pretty as my sister." VIncent replied, moving to the other side. Suddenly, the twins swung, kicking the back of Kyrell's knees, forcing him to fall over. They then burst into laughter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 am
Dustin went off to change. That was twice now in one day. He pulled a t-shirt on this time. He went back outside to see how the training of the volunteers was going.

Damien nodded. "Is there anything else to report?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm
"Nothing I can think of." Jian replied. "Though... I'm still a bit curious. What did she look like? ... I mean, other then pretty. Does she have a scar or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm
Damien chuckled. "Well, why don't we hang out later and discuss it in the private lounge. After the stuff I did today I need a drink and I am not going back to that club after that last...incident" he said. "I do have some paperwork to do, but I can hand it off to someone else. After all, I am the Absolute Leader. If I tell someone they have to do something, then they have to do it" he added.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:33 pm
"Sounds good." Jian replied. "And understandable. Yeah, for some reason, you have excellent timing for strange events at that place. I guess I'll see you in about a half an hour then?" Jian replied. "I just have a few things to wrap up."

((Timeskip Damien and Jian there since it's supposed to be night anyway?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 pm
(( Holy jesus crab cakes.......I missed a lot....))

Saiyu glanced around the hall's with an irritated sigh. Kyrell had gone running off once again with the rebels and, she being the ever intuative body guard she was had followed him only to stalk off in another direction as soon as Zil entered the scene.
She wasn't about to place her self back in that idiot's company without a life or death situation, and even then she may choose the latter.

Seeing as how the prince was engaged Saiyu decided to go on a shadow hunt. the last phone call she had made to the docter's hadn't told her much and so, knocking lightly on the door the red head didn't expect any form of answer from her captin. Something that still left a heavy feeling weighing in her gut. Saiyu would never admit it, but Shadow was like her older sister.

._._._.

Rafael collapsed back in his chair with a lazy grin streached across his face. The balls of his feet propped up against the edge of his computer table as he slowly pulled a lollie from its wrapper.
It was nice being back, working in his own space once again, the familiar dark, crampped, cubby hole appealing to Rafael's anti-social tendancys.

With little reguard for the veer growing rubbish tip that had become his room Rafael tossed the wrapped over his shoulder as he nuddged the computer mouse with his foot.
the screen flickered to life and with a lazy sigh the communications head lent forward, pulling his legs under him and sitting cross-legged on the chair, his fingers finding the keyboard with out so much as a glance.

((^^ ok think I am good ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:45 am
After a few moments, Shadow opened the door holding a DVD for the twins. "Hello? Saiyu. It's been a while." Shadow replied tersely, slapping her lightly on the side as a friendly gesture. Of course, Shadow looked at Saiyu as she always did, but to Saiyu, Shadow would look several years younger.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games