Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 pm
(Ya know you love Shadow guys, don't say ya don't ;3 hehe)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

The lightening was dodged, and lured Shadow's attention away from the Girl Of White. She teleported away from the aim of the fire and ice as well. Upon seeing the source of the attacks, she smirked. " A new character amongst us?" She laughs, teleporting once more as she dodged the charge. Now, above in the sky... she watched as The Fool entered the scene as well. It was for his continuous rude behavior towards her did she give him this name. The newcomer looked to him, assuming he meant her. Using their conversation as distraction, she teleported once more. This time, behind the Girl Of White. She moved her scythe against her neck, jerking her up to stand.

"Such a fuss this has become..." She growls, tightening her grip against her..... though now closer to Shadow then Snow desired, she truly saw her black skin and how the cuts in her clothing was self-inflicted.

" Do not underestimate my blade... it will not fade, for it is my blade from within my shadow. I can end her life, unless you lend over your ear and listen....." She growled with a pause, looking to the newcomer and the Fool. " This is to be my tale... my story to discover the woman's... she has stole from me and I come to collect. Yet, once more, all of you interfere. I grow tired of this...." She spat, her ruby upon her mask beginning to glow brighter with each word. With it, her topaz as well. Her scythe drew closer to Snows neck, and it was clear she would easily harm her if anyone came close....

" I'm well aware you're in the process of saving the wrench, bring her back to me to make things more simple... I'll release my clench.... Otherwise, you visit the temple for two funerals. Hers, and whomsoever helps that wrench." Shadow stated boldly, laying down a deal she could agree to.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(I'm surprised you guys didn't go to your leader first to ensure her safety... xD I couldn't resist the opportunity to teach you to worry about it more often)

( It was cue, hm? Lol)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The creature now sat on the roof as an ordinary shadow. Weak from battle, it could not return to solid form unless help from its Mistress. Yet, it also grew aware how upset the Mistress would be if she discovered its failure. The shadow moved onto the floor... knowing now it had to acquire the woman! The shadow looked with no eyes, yet darkness. Cities meant tall buildings, after all.. tall buildings casting many shadows. It wasn't too long before they would step on a shadow and not realize that the shadow would then locate them instantly. A chase soon evident..

The woman awoke eventually... her hand going to her head slowly. A major headache....but as she came out of it, she opened her eyes to see someone carrying her. " Who...Who are you?" She managed to say, looking up towards him. Yet, her eyes distracted as she swore she could see movement behind them. " I don't believe... this.." She mumbles, looking closer... the movement actually a shadow! A shadow running at them like a snake against the flat surface. "I'm awfully sorry...but, it appears to be a shadow is chasing us!" She quickly warns, pointing out so he could see it as well.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Think of the monstrous shadows from Disney's new movie about the frog tale. How they traveled shadows and such. This shadow now with same capability as them)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 pm
Looking down at the woman Tempest was happy as the woman came to and was about to answer her before she stopped him. "Tch damn this thing just won't give up will it" he said holding the woman a bit tighter. "Since your awake now im going to have to ask you to hold on it's rather difficult carrying you this way and keeping a quick pace" Tempest told the woman giving her a few moment's before he started to run in the opposite direction of the way she had pointed out. He needed to find a place to get her to and keep her safe. "Where is that spirit when you need it" he muttered between labored breaths as he ran.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Kkh." Snow Raven choked, too disoriented to teleport from Shadow's grip.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 am
(Muhahahahahahaha!! rofl ...... okay I'm good. Lol, Shadow doesn't do the evil laugh thing.. she's too serious mrgreen )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 pm
((I could probably work Alice into this...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:48 pm
((Someone just save me already! scream lol. The leader of the heroes needs to be saved and most of her team's nowhere to be seen. That's just sad.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm
((It is rather sad... Alice may cause an accidental saving if no one will do anything before then))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 am
((Yup. Even though there are two heroes right there on the roof who could do something if they' just post.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 am
(Well, all you gotta do is redirect them. I keep seeing them posting in that Young Justice RP more than any other. Not sure why though. Maybe there's a more immediate engagement. Anyway, FLASHBACK TIME!)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

After his incident in the prison weight room, Salvador was sent to solitary confinement. The incarcerated merc didn't care either way. It kept him away from the annoying racial gangs who clung together in some attempt to emphasize racial dominance over one another.

Salvador detested such behavior. He found it utterly pointless, even self-defeating. Gangs of closed racial groups banding together because they believed one was better than the other. In the merc's mind, the only "dominant race" was the smart one, and the smart one didn't comprise of one ethnicity.

Inside the merc's cell, he pondered about his past and future. He remember exactly how he got here, and why. Mr. O. This then brought him back to his interrogation with Detective Craft in the city jail, before Salvador was sent to prison. Salvador remembered it as if it only happen an hour ago.

The merc sat in a dimly lit room, handcuffed to a bolted metal table. He had been stripped of all his remaining equipment; his most prized revolver and the metal helmet he wore. At the moment, he was waiting for whatever big shot was assigned to interrogating him.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am
(I am simply waiting in there for the HIVE 5 members to come to this RP to help our merc.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm
((That's not gonna happen for a few days, in-game, though. We still have to face Trigon, and that's never gonna happen if nobody posts!
The Original Jitterbug

omgIisonfiyah

LovelyAdversity
))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm
(( I WAS waiting on Fiyah, but...))

Turning back to Shadow, Triple Play's eyes grew wide in shock at what was happening before her. "Wait a second here, nobody has to DIE tonight... What exactly is it that you want again?" she asked, a ditzy tone to her voice.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos sighed and turned to Shadow. "You do realize that there's no real way we're going to give into that demand, seeing as we have no idea where this person has gone or who she is with. Plus, it is highly probable that you are already trying to get her back as we speak." Jenos said flatly, figuring it was what any villain worth their salt would do, trick the person fighting them into leaving to try and get them what they were probably already close to getting. "So here's the counter-offer: You let Snow and the girl go right now, and we'll let you leave, unless of course you want to deal with our invisible friend who could at this moment be anywhere in the vicinity." Jenos stated, hoping to high heaven Ghost was somewhere nearby.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:38 pm
Starfire turned to face towards the city. She frowned. "Something is wrong." she said softly, and turned back to face her friend. "Oh, Raven! I have become such useless and lazy! I lack my Titan instincts." She bit her lower lip. "But I sense trouble. I know that something is going on."

[Only of Cannibalism :; Oh, god. That was such a terrible post. :/ I am so terribly sorry/]

LovelyAdversity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:57 pm
((It's all right, babe.))

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven nodded and pulled up her hood. "You're right, Kory. Something's wrong. Let's go."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games