Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

The Unsung Bard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:52 pm
roflmgdfaopimpastc I'M STILL HERE!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Well hello, look at me Im a new person!!! YAY... anyway... yeah seeing as I should be introducing myself rather than stateing the obvious. *ahem*
I know Mikey and Dierdre from school, like d&d, rping, music, reading, playing video games and just happen to have my own guild, which contains a pet project that has been 4 years in the making... an rp... yep and rp.  

Ryu Silverclaw

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Ryu Silverclaw
Well hello, look at me Im a new person!!! YAY... anyway... yeah seeing as I should be introducing myself rather than stateing the obvious. *ahem*
I know Mikey and Dierdre from school, like d&d, rping, music, reading, playing video games and just happen to have my own guild, which contains a pet project that has been 4 years in the making... an rp... yep and rp.

*teh glomp!!*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:38 pm
Ryu Silverclaw

I'm the Mikey she is talking about!

Woo!

Welcome.  

Lady 3Jane

Ryu Silverclaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm
Lol, well lemme tell ya its great to be here heart
So teh Z, you like to rp neh? U should check out my guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:32 pm
Hello, I've been on gaia for about a week now...and I couldn't pass up this guild!

I'm 18, live in the U.S. and I'm a bigggg fan of music. wink  

tenderlytwisted

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:59 pm
tenderlytwisted
Hello, I've been on gaia for about a week now...and I couldn't pass up this guild!

I'm 18, live in the U.S. and I'm a bigggg fan of music. wink

You are welcome, and we are glad to have you. I suggest checking out the "YMS" subforum, and chatting with some peoples... everywhere...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:30 am
*ish new*

I actually got the PM to join last week, which I did after reading everything on that front page. I just haven't had time to get on lately (okay that's a lie, sorry. I've been reading Gantz and Bowling King XD)

Anyways, i'm Josh (i'm a male if you can't tell), live in United states (eastern time setting (or knowing I live in New York works)). I like anime/manga, video games, music, movies, computers, programming (eh, HTML i'm best with, but it's not all that grand. Basic knowledge), never really RPed, and that's okay!

I'm 17, no i'm not a serial killer or ***** (you have no idea how many times i'm asked this when 14 year old kids IM after getting my IM info off of a messageboad or whatnot).

If you wanna know more, you should be able to find it out on my myspace (click the users website link box).

That should be all. It's 6:30 AM and I now have to leave the house to go to school, how yay -_-.  

Final_Fantasy2389

Purification

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:21 am
Well, I'm Purification.
(Call me: Pure, Puri, or whatever you guys can come up with)
My real name is Jenn

I like everything and nothing.
I like the undead and the living.

Nah, I'm kidding. Lets just say I like a lot of things.... A LOT.
Such as wasting my gold on stuff.

Also, I love languages and want to become a translater someday.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:07 am
Ello puppets ^_^ (vote for me, pwease)

I am new, or am I xd lol, anyway just saying ello whee

Well I am almost 19 years old, I love Gaara (mine!!!!) and I am a spaz ^_^ mmmmm pie....yah, i am way hyper whee lets just say, i am evil...evil to the extreme, except when i am hyper....dang you chai^_^ mmmm chai, i love chai, chai is tasty 4laugh  

Darkelfassassin6969

Greedy Raider

pupusa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:31 pm
Hello,
My name is Pupusa.
I'm a girl and I'm an old gaian. I've been here since '04.
but I have not been around for a really long time...
One of the friends that I believe should join should be papi1 LOL...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:46 pm
Umm...Hi! umm I was invited randomly and i joined and i have not been here much i'm a Girl my name is Mary and i'm 9 years old.  

Nhaki

Ryu Silverclaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:22 pm
CrimsonRain_Amaya
Ello puppets ^_^ (vote for me, pwease)

I am new, or am I xd lol, anyway just saying ello whee

Well I am almost 19 years old, I love Gaara (mine!!!!) and I am a spaz ^_^ mmmmm pie....yah, i am way hyper whee lets just say, i am evil...evil to the extreme, except when i am hyper....dang you chai^_^ mmmm chai, i love chai, chai is tasty 4laugh

Gaara = awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:55 am
I think I've lurked about for far too long and should finally post- especially seeing as my own guild is affiliated with this one.

So yes- my name is Gaea (honestly, it is, when I first saw GaiaOnline I was like "Hmm, it is like my name just with an 'i.'") At the moment, I am eighteen- but I tend to either act more mature than, or considerably moreso immature. I'm like extremely perverted- so I warn you on that in advance... Despite being a female, my sex drive is like higher than that of a teenage boys.' And I tend to be a whore for things associated with art, history, and love.

Ah, and- c'est moi.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once again- apologies for not being around more often, I have just been working a lot on my own guild a lot, and neglecting the others I am a member in.

______

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Klises

Hygienic Hoarder

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

karmakama

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:17 am
Hello all.
I am new around here and would like to say hello.
Lets see... a little about me...
My name is ren. I'm a little bit on the psychoticly happy side. I'm very perverted but in a cute way. I have power over people and can make anyone love me. ^_^

Well that's me drop me a pm if you want to talk or find me in a forum.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games