Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:33 pm
I know what you mean Sub. I remember a time when Republicans were just people with a different view point. Now thanks to the Tea party they're becoming a bunch of crazies, and their sheep start getting crazier to fit in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:32 pm
))WHINING((
I wanna be a part of this roleplay but I've got meetings and homework. Wahhh. crying
))Whining over, return to your regularaly scheduled lives((

Magiking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm
Magiking
))WHINING((
I wanna be a part of this roleplay but I've got meetings and homework. Wahhh. crying
*Insert Darth Vadar "no" here.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 am
SubonicXP
Magiking
))WHINING((
*Insert Darth Vadar "no" here.*

HHEHE. I couldn't stop giggling when I saw this. Little things make miday.  

Magiking

Netherworld Overlord-Has

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am
Psssshcnnkkk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 am
Netherworld Overlord-Has
Psssshcnnkkk
Shh, someone is trying to contact us from the other side!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 pm
We are witnessing an odd phenomenon. A fart from the other side. Just be quiet and listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm
Netherworld Overlord-Has
Psssshcnnkkk
Hi Azzbutt  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 pm
Holy $#!7, it's an Azz!

In other news, Who else sees Unova being connected to another Region like Kanto was to Johto? I mean it looks like a peninsula after all.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 pm
I'm with you on this, Kaya, but there's no evidence to support this. Maybe Black/White 2 will clarify this. Maybe.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm
Petition to remove "In God We Trust" from US tender and restore the former motto of "E Pluribus Unum".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm
Magiking
Oh my....
My Lapras mission is a beast already. Thirteen pages in and I haven't even left Union Cave.....
I have a feeling this is going to be my longest mission yet...but no where near Blizzard's.

Second battle out of...a lot and already 18 pages and a lot of little things need to be fixed when transfered to Gaia. This is a whale of a mission.  

Magiking

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I'm with you on this, Kaya, but there's no evidence to support this. Maybe Black/White 2 will clarify this. Maybe.

Personally, I doubt it. The Unova region was made to have traits similar to the United States, namely the New York area, just as Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn makes up the land chain of Japan. If there is going to be something else, it would either be an expansion of Unova, or another region entirely that would probably be connected to Unova based around another major US area.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:57 pm
hi  

Netherworld Overlord-Has

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 pm
Blizzard120
TerashiLeonGoken

Personally, I doubt it. The Unova region was made to have traits similar to the United States, namely the New York area, just as Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn makes up the land chain of Japan. If there is going to be something else, it would either be an expansion of Unova, or another region entirely that would probably be connected to Unova based around another major US area.

This is just what I was thinking, Blizz. I figure, from the layout of the region(Similar to Kanto in that it's obvious there's more land there to the west than you're allowed access to yet) that it must have another region connected to it in some way. Whereas Hoenn and Sinnoh were both on Islands that were shown to be entirely surrounded by water, Unova has this immense, unexplored area to the north and west at this point.

Also recall that the landmass containing Kanto gave rise to Johto and then Orre in the distant future, creating a larger continent rather than just a single "Region". Perhaps Unova is the beginning of another of these and the precursor to a new console game like Colosseum and GoD?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games