Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry got mad. "Then you cant have my sister be anywherre near you"The guards ran out the door and were looking for Berry
*The Prince's arm begins to glow even brighter. Black smoke twirls around him and he becomes the Dark Prince. He jumps over her head, lands behind her, and wraps the chain whip around her neck.*

"Call them back or I'll kill you."
"you kill me and they will kill berry."Rasberry was calm and not worried at all. About 5 minutes later the guard had berry and they had a chain with spikes around her neck and Berry's neck was bleeding a bit which showed she was struggling when they caught her.
"Let her go now!!!!"
Rasberry said to the Prince"When you marry me they will let her go."
"I could kill them all right now and be back before you have a chance to escape."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:42 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rasberry got mad. "Then you cant have my sister be anywherre near you"The guards ran out the door and were looking for Berry
*The Prince's arm begins to glow even brighter. Black smoke twirls around him and he becomes the Dark Prince. He jumps over her head, lands behind her, and wraps the chain whip around her neck.*

"Call them back or I'll kill you."
"you kill me and they will kill berry."Rasberry was calm and not worried at all. About 5 minutes later the guard had berry and they had a chain with spikes around her neck and Berry's neck was bleeding a bit which showed she was struggling when they caught her.
"Let her go now!!!!"
"I could kill them all right now and be back before you have a chance to escape."
They squeezed the chain and berry fell down to the ground. Rasberry looked at the Prince"She right now on her way to dieing unless you marry me now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go now!!!!"
They squeezed the chain and berry fell down to the ground. Rasberry looked at the Prince"She right now on her way to dieing unless you marry me now."
*He returns to normal.*

"Fine. I will marry you. Just don't hurt Berry." He said with his head hanging low."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:01 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Let her go now!!!!"
*He returns to normal.*

"Fine. I will marry you. Just don't hurt Berry." He said with his head hanging low."
Rasberry healed berry and put a ring on the prince hand and her own.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

*He quickly turns into the Dark Prince again, kills the gaurds, makes Berry return to Persia, then leaps behind Rasberry again. He does all this in the blink of an eye.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:17 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

*He quickly turns into the Dark Prince again, kills the gaurds, makes Berry return to Persia, then leaps behind Rasberry again. He does all this in the blink of an eye.*
Berry had scars on her neck and lots and some were still bleeding.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

"If you ever threaten Berry's life again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

*He disappears.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

*He disappears.*
Berry neck was bleeding and her skin was a bit cold since she did die for a moment until Rasberry healed her. Berry was weaken, injured, hurt.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He disappears.*
Berry neck was bleeding and her skin was a bit cold since she did die for a moment until Rasberry healed her. Berry was weaken, injured, hurt.
*The Dark Prince appears next to Berry. He puts his hand over her wounds and heals them.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:19 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He disappears.*
*The Dark Prince appears next to Berry. He puts his hand over her wounds and heals them.*
Berry wakes up and looks at the Dark Prince"Dark Prince? i thought you were gone?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He disappears.*
Berry wakes up and looks at the Dark Prince"Dark Prince? i thought you were gone?"
"No Berry. I am still the Prince. I can change into the Dark Prince whenever I choose now."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:26 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He disappears.*
"No Berry. I am still the Prince. I can change into the Dark Prince whenever I choose now."
"why are you like that now? Am confused.... the guards grabbed me and then am here."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why are you like that now? Am confused.... the guards grabbed me and then am here."
*He returns to normal.*

"I sent you here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

"I sent you here."
Berry uses the last of her strenght and hugs him but when she does she isnt able to move much anymore.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

"I sent you here."
Berry uses the last of her strenght and hugs him but when she does she isnt able to move much anymore.
"You need to rest."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games