Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:51 pm
I voted wine, although I have a very specific taste in wines. I love a chardonnai from the south part of France for example, but I wouldn't wanna be found death with a Chardonnai from their midwest section. Everyone thinks I'm stuck up about it, but a good wine can so make or break my day!
I can spend a whole lot on a decent bottle and then open it when I'm finally home alone with some stupid show I happen to like (you can wake me up for Xfactor any time).. perfect!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 pm
*walks into the bar wearing a man's shirt loosely covering her frame*  

Series1

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 pm

You can't know... not all some things I have protected with m y life..*Stops at the mention of Blacks clinic, the panic rising before the scene broke before her eyes. Feeling weak falls deeper in his arm fighting but responding to the kiss, the arms holder her, lingers on the kiss then pulls away*

I thought.. we thought.. you were intending to hurt us, kill us...? I.. we kill yes... but... she said not to hurt you. Why don't they trust you? *Realizing the slip of her secret tries to turn to run but is trapped in the flame.*

And theres more... please Usstan tlun nau uss, F'sarn naubol... qualla fridj ori'gato mina elgg uns'aa!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm
*Staggers up to the main bar drunk as a skunk and it is obvious she has been crying. She doesn't give a damn about what she finds or who is there. She heads over to the bar to try and fix herself another drink because she's run out of brandy down in her chambers. She grabs a bottle and starts to make her way to her office.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm
Psyzapp
*Staggers up to the main bar drunk as a skunk and it is obvious she has been crying. She doesn't give a damn about what she finds or who is there. She heads over to the bar to try and fix herself another drink because she's run out of brandy down in her chambers. She grabs a bottle and starts to make her way to her office.*

*looks up as an obviously very drunk Psyzapp comes into the bar. She gets up and runs over to her and grabs her by the arm to stop her and faces her.* Psyzapp! What in the world? What's happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:04 pm
Series1
((Somebody's a dark elf lover... Hehehe... ))

((LOL I know we should totally gang up on him and... I haven't worked out the details yet XD

HIhi Katana, Plugs and Psyzapp... awwwe Psyzapp))

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Exor shuddered and shut his eyes tightly. His voice was only a whisper above the hushed waves around them. "Usstan zhaun bauth dos. Usstan zhaun bauth dosst szeoussen, dosst thir'kun... Usstan zhaun bauth dosst t'larryo quortek lu' dosst l'thi abbilen... Ussta d'anthe, dos inbal ulu z'reninth uns'aa... F'sarn naut aluin ulu ori'gato jaluss jivviim dos, drill dos ph' elggin uns'aa a ezual folt klezn... Dos ph' ussta uss lu' er'griff... Dos ph' ussta dro, Iggies..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 pm
*She starts to sob uncontrollably and hugs Katana.* I did what I thought had to be done. I love him so much Katana. *she sobs* I couldn't bear to see him tortured or killed, I just couldn't bear it. crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Series1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 pm
"Vel'bol zhah il haska bauth?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm
Psyzapp
*She starts to sob uncontrollably and hugs Katana.* I did what I thought had to be done. I love him so much Katana. *she sobs* I couldn't bear to see him tortured or killed, I just couldn't bear it. crying

((hiya iggies! xd when you're done making out w/Exor, come have a drink w/meeeeee! ))

*Hugs Psyzapp* I know you did....there really was no other way to take care of it. *leads Psyzapp into her office and sits her down on the couch. Taking the bottle of brandy out of her hand and sitting it on the desk, she then takes a seat next to her.* Now, calm down and tell me what happened.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm
*She reluctantly sits on the sofa and continues to sob.* I was so careful. I made sure every detail was taken care of. He found a torn part of the list I made for Black. It's in my handwriting and he knows it. crying *continues to sob.* He doesn't understand. They had pictures of him and me, I found 3 listening devices in my chambers. *sobs and holds her hands to her eyes.* He doesn't understand that it would have been any day and they would have killed him. *She stands and grabs Katana by the shoulders.* I may be going away for a very long time. I did it all for him and he doesn't understand how deeply I love him. *she sobs uncontrollably.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm
"Waele rivven..."
*goes behind the bar and starts mixing a curious heavyweight cocktail*  

Series1

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:18 pm

HOw- how do I understand most of what you have said?
Y-you know about ussta vesdrac shattered? velkyn?... but knowing... you could now kill us... they said I would be...

I mean you no harm now... I feal no hate... just sadn'ees.. heartache.. why me.. I don't remember yet!

*Small familar voice still unknown to Iggies speaks* Xuat push ichl dubo, ichl qee xor l' in'loilfreyen orn splinter. zhaun 'zil verve 'zil v'dri lu' elghinn zexen'uma rath, mzild zhah coming rath

*Iggies* There is still one more thing... but you will hate me... its why I came tonight alone...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 pm
katana68

((hiya iggies! xd when you're done making out w/Exor, come have a drink w/meeeeee! ))

((LOL Ok I will! I think... take care of Psyzapp there, she'll need coffee soon))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm
Psyzapp
*She reluctantly sits on the sofa and continues to sob.* I was so careful. I made sure every detail was taken care of. He found a torn part of the list I made for Black. It's in my handwriting and he knows it. crying *continues to sob.* He doesn't understand. They had pictures of him and me, I found 3 listening devices in my chambers. *sobs and holds her hands to her eyes.* He doesn't understand that it would have been any day and they would have killed him. *She stands and grabs Katana by the shoulders.* I may be going away for a very long time. I did it all for him and he doesn't understand how deeply I love him. *she sobs uncontrollably.*

((@ iggies: I know, right! Good thing the espresso machine is nearby! LOL))

Going away? To where? You have the expansion you need to focus on......

Psyzapp, you know Dougherty loves you.....there must be some way to resolve this......*hugs Psyzapp again, mind racing, trying to come up with some way to either talk to Dougherty or figure out a way to get a hold of the evidence.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games