Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm
"You speak your own language, and it shouldn't be any surprise, because you taught me... Much of what I know has been learned from you, ussta ssinssrigg..." He walked over to the dark elf and put his arms around her. "Please, Iggies... I know that you are literally in pieces, and I know where the core essence of your soul is kept... I swear, my love: if you promise to stay with me, at least until I restore your spirit, that there is no thing you could have done that would break my resolve..." He hugged her and kissed her neck gingerly. "You are my Iggies, and that's all I need, my sweet drow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm
*is about to walk into MW when he gets an email from Dame, asking him to meet her at her apartment*

*pushes the door open, then realizes Karrie isn't going in*

We're not going there right now, Velcore. *sends a quick reply, walks over there and rings the doorbell*

*follows Karrie to Dame's*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 pm
HE DOESN'T LOVE ME! *She stands up and grabs the lamp off her desk and throws it against the wall as hard as she possibly can.*

He's disgusted with me. crying I am the very thing he detests. His life was in danger and I had to act. There is no reasoning with Big Paulie and his men. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm Drow?... Is that what I speak? Now I fear dos orn inbal ulu zao uns'aa 'sohna eek I"m still not used to that...

And how did you know my secret of being shattered? *Fear and relief. As Exor and Iggies hug and kiss, she wants to surreneder.. so many years of running, hiding... but also cation still ready as needed

Pulling away gently and gesturing Exor to sit* There are two more things you need to know now.... before... before i learn more if you are still willing.. you may not think me the sweet drow any more

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Psyzapp
HE DOESN'T LOVE ME! *She stands up and grabs the lamp off her desk and throws it against the wall as hard as she possibly can.*

He's disgusted with me. crying I am the very thing he detests. His life was in danger and I had to act. There is no reasoning with Big Paulie and his men. crying

*leads Psyzapp back to the couch and makes her sit down. Kneeling down in front of her, she makes her look her in the eye.* You know damn well he loves you! Why else would he be here? He could have left at any time! Give him some time to process all of this...then you can talk to him. He's had the shock of his career, can you really blame the guy for being confused?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm
*She sits and stares at Katana with tears streaming down her face.* I don't think I will ever see him again. He left this morning and he's gone. crying You're going to have to continue the expansion without me. I don't know how much longer I have.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm
Psyzapp
*She sits and stares at Katana with tears streaming down her face.* I don't think I will ever see him again. He left this morning and he's gone. crying You're going to have to continue the expansion without me. I don't know how much longer I have.

*sighs and looks at Psyzapp sadly* You know he'll be back....give him some time to think all this through. Do you really think he would have stayed with you last night if he didn't love you? *mind still racing....Black! Surely he can do something! Dammit, Black, please show up tonight.....*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm
He sat with her and smiled, overjoyed at the progress she was making, but not allowing that to show through to the full extent of the emotion. "Believe it or not, my love, once upon a time, you trusted me with everything. As far as learning about your creatures, I have gained some intense spiritual talents after having to deal with Nightmare and the Dark World and my other problems... I could see it when I was in the clinic after you and your critters blew me all to hell..." He gave her a wry smile, "Guess I deserved it, though... Anyway, what is it, my dear? If you'll trust me enough to share, I shall not betray that, no matter what."  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm
katana68

*sighs and looks at Psyzapp sadly* You know he'll be back....give him some time to think all this through. Do you really think he would have stayed with you last night if he didn't love you? *mind still racing....Black! Surely he can do something! Dammit, Black, please show up tonight.....*

For all I know, the cops could have planted those wires and he could have just been undercover. *sobs uncontrollably and hugs Katana.* How could I have possibly entertained the idea of him loving me. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

*Blushes at the statement about trying to blow him away in the clinic. tries to hide the startle hearing how Exor had learned of her secret. Sitting, takes a deep breath.*

I-i don't remember trusting you before... but since you could have killed us already and have not... I only hope these next things don't drive you to... or if so make it swift...

*Tries to look down* I.. I never expected to feel... for anyone... I..i'll get to that later.... I saw nothing wrong at first... we needed each other... but now its over *hiccups on a choked sob* I think I hurt her too... I broke a coupling without knowing... iI had been with a woman... I thought I...loved...

*Turns waiting to be struck, not caring as the pain still was raw*

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Psyzapp
katana68

For all I know, the cops could have planted those wires and he could have just been undercover. *sobs uncontrollably and hugs Katana.* How could I have possibly entertained the idea of him loving me. crying

*hugs Psyzapp close and tries her best to comfort her* I really don't think he was undercover. Anyone who came in here and saw the two of you could see that ya'll are completely mad for each other.......hell Psyzapp, if anyone would have been undercover, it would have been Justin! Dougherty's been around too long on the force to have been an undercover cop.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 pm
"Do wha...? Did you...? I mean... Hm... Well, that is not what I was expecting." He turned his head and thought about that for a moment before catching himself and hugging Iggies again. "Baby... I'm not going to hurt you, and I'm not going to leave you... But, if you want a negative response, I guess I'm a little let down that I missed the show," he said with a playful grin as he nudged her.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 pm
katana68

*hugs Psyzapp close and tries her best to comfort her* I really don't think he was undercover. Anyone who came in here and saw the two of you could see that ya'll are completely mad for each other.......hell Psyzapp, if anyone would have been undercover, it would have been Justin! Dougherty's been around too long on the force to have been an undercover cop.

Could you please take care of things for a few days for me. I just can't face anyone right now in this state. crying *tries to force a smile to Katana but the tears keep coming.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:18 pm
Psyzapp
katana68

Could you please take care of things for a few days for me. I just can't face anyone right now in this state. crying *tries to force a smile to Katana but the tears keep coming.*

That depends.....where are you going to be? Are you staying here or leaving?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm
I'll be in my chambers. I'm not going anywhere and then I will have no need to come up and see anyone. Perhaps before I go to prison, Mr. Black would do me the favor of changing me. Then I wouldn't have to deal with living, feeling or pain.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games