Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

*Shocked at the response turned back around, but not before Exor could see the pain in her eyes*
Y-you're not mad...? And you would want to join if ever... I find another woman? *Hopeful glint and playful eyes trying to hide the pain. Then a deep breath and finishes* I had seen another woman in her bed today... but 2 days ago after.... she said we cannot any longer because she has found a mate-er-male.

*Relief of being free for so many burdons, she leans back against him unaware of what she's doing..* I also.... I mean not.. but I am a trained killer... cold blood... not unlike in war... but its harder to explain.

*Sits up realising she was leaning on him*sjaad'ur uns'aa, ussta apologies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm
Psyzapp
I'll be in my chambers. I'm not going anywhere and then I will have no need to come up and see anyone. Perhaps before I go to prison, Mr. Black would do me the favor of changing me. Then I wouldn't have to deal with living, feeling or pain.

You are NOT going to go to prison! If anything, you did society a favor by ridding it of Big Paulie! And Black would do no such thing to you anyways. Promise me you won't take off somewhere.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 pm
Exor gently nudged Iggies to lean against him again with a smile. He hugged her and put his arms around her, "I don't know for sure about me and you and another woman just yet, my love; we have a lot of catching up to do ourselves, I think..." He flashed her a cheshire grin before kissing her again. He squeezed her once again, "You used to be a warrior of sorts, Iggies... You were with me in the Imprisoning War against the Dark World. That's where you met Alyraena and the others in my unit..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 pm
I promise you. I'm in to shape whatsoever to go anywhere. *Gets up and goes over to the bookcase. She looks back at Katana.* Thank you my friend. If you want to talk to me, you're going to have to come down and see me. It may be a while before I venture out of my Chambers. crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:34 pm
*sighs and watches Psyzapp disappear behind the bookcase. Heading back out to the main bar, she tosses her now watered-down drink, and makes another. After resuming her seat at the bar, she scrolls through her cell phone until she finds Black's number. She sends him a text telling him to contact her immediately and then tosses her phone back onto the bar.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm
Psyzapp
((TES loves his image plastered all over the place. One of his favorite pastimes is to admire himself. 3nodding ))
{{You know me well}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:37 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Psyzapp
((TES loves his image plastered all over the place. One of his favorite pastimes is to admire himself. 3nodding ))
{{You know me well}}

((Get your steamer-drinking butt in here and talk to meeeeeeeeee! xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm
*leaves the bar after having her drink*

((I'm tired sweatdrop Goodnighgt all!))  

Series1

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 pm

*Cautiously leaning back, feeling more hurt lift, less afraid than had been in a long time* I was playing about another woman... I don't know if I could ever love another woman again... she-she was my first. *Sees the grin and feels a memory tug in her head, the fight to resist the kisses was nearly wiped away.. leaving a shocking urge to give lingering kisses*

I was a warrior?... is that why it is so easy and... can be most of the time enjoyable? This war... it almost hits my mind, then it hides. Tell me what happened.. * He feels her sag against him, feels the weariness beginning to tug at her body*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 pm
{{My butt doesn't drink steamers! That's disgusting!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 pm
*She goes into her chambers, locks the door behind her, goes into her bedroom, strips down and gets into bed. Frustrated, she gets up, takes some sleeping pills and then goes to bed. Eventually falling asleep as soon as the pills kick in. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm
ThisEmptySoul

(( rofl you know what I meant!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm
<<< OMFG Tes! I love you SO much! >>>
<<< Wouldn't that burn like all hell, too? >>>

The warrior nuzzled his love. "Iggies, honey... I think we should find a place to sleep, maybe a little warmer and a little more comfortable than this tree stump... I'll tell you all about what happened, as far as I know, about the war and everything..." He kissed her gently and squeezed her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm
katana68
ThisEmptySoul

(( rofl you know what I meant!))

(( rofl thats not what Draa says))

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 pm
*beelines for the espresso machine as soon as he enters, using the steamed milk for a hot chocolate and adds a little peppermint syrup to it*
Wasn't this cold outside when I got dressed stressed

{{Yes... yes it would burn.}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games