Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:36 pm

LOL you two..er.. three crack me up. I don't know who to feel bad for)) rofl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 pm
katana68
Now Draa, what would you do if you were a dark elf for awhile, hmmm?
Dos ninja *starts lapping up his steamer*

*narrows his eyes at Draa*
No, I don't think I have seen him recently. Why would you even ask me? If anyone would know where he is, it would be Psyzapp I'd think.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm
*keeps scratching Draa's head and sips her drink* Psyzapp is in her quarters and doesn't want to be disturbed right now. Dougherty is still on duty right now, so I know he's not there with her. I don't have his number and I don't want to ask Showcase for it. I need to speak with him about something private. I suppose I'll just have to look for him tomorrow.

*turns back to Draa* Dos? What does that mean? You and TES know I don't understand half the things you say.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 pm
"Well, as it turns out, we are not far from Showa's inn." He gives her a light kiss, "Come on, love. We can rest there for the night." Exor takes her hand and begins to lead her bacl to the Makai Hotel.  

Exor Omega

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm
*eye twitch* It's a pronoun. I'll let you guess which one.

*grins*

If Dougherty is on duty, he's probably either making rounds or scoping out the booty bar, waiting to pounce on mules and people who have had a few too many.

*notices a bag of doughnuts on the bar*

..... ninja

*snatches one and stuffs it in his mouth*
arro ake? *lifts an eyebrow at the doughnuts*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 pm
eek Draa! You naughty, naughty grunny! xd You'd just get a nosebleed....you ARE his clone, remember?

*She turns back to TES* Hmmm, well, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up here....I need to get back downstairs soon. *sighs* I suppose it can wait until tomorrow....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 pm
Yes, but as dame once pointed out, since I'm "just a clone" and not "the real deal", I don't have any of the same um... "obligations" that Tes has wink

*flicks Draa's ear*

Ow! That actually kind of hurts, you know! stressed

I'm well aware of that, Draa. *flicks it again*

.... gonk
*hops out of reach*

*crosses his arms and looks at Katana seriously*
You suppose it can wait or you just don't want to go there right now? You seemed to think whatever it is you want to see him for is important.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm
*picks up Draa and puts him back in her lap*

It IS important, but I need to speak with him alone, without Psyzapp knowing about it. *she sighs* As much as I'd like to discuss this with someone, I really can't. Besides....it concerns some sensitive information. *she scratches Draa's head absently and looks at TES.*

TES.....if you loved someone....what would be the limits of what you would do for them?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:13 pm
*eyes get wide for a moment, then quickly looks off to the side, scratches the back of his head*
erm... what kind of question is that all of a sudden?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:16 pm
It's just a question, TES. I'm trying to put some things into perspective in my mind, and just wanted another point of view.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 pm
Seems kind of random...
*drinks down the rest of his hot chocolate, which has become lukewarm. As he sets down the cup, he looks into it while speaking*

I would do more than I care to admit... even if it's something I know I shouldn't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm
*she turns and looks at him* I was hoping your answer would be something along those lines. Thank you.

*she sips her drink and sighs again* Believe me, if I could confide in you about this, I would. But for the moment, I believe it's best I keep it to myself.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm
*shrugs and takes his cup to the sink*
If it doesn't concern me, then it's something I don't need to know.

You can keep me to yourself any day wink

*rolls eyes at Draa*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 pm
*picks up Draa and cuddles him* I already told you that you'd just bleed all over the place! *she sets him back down on the bar, and then goes to put her glass in the sink.*

Well, I know you don't particularly like me....but I do appreciate you helping me just now. See you around, TES. *she heads back through the office and goes back to her quarters. Seeing that Showcase has once again beat her to bed, she undresses and slips into bed with him. Snuggling close to him, she wraps an arm around him and falls asleep.*

((Night! blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games