Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 pm
I could learn to control it if you'd just give me a chance gonk
She's not interested, Draa.
That's only because I'm a grunny. Otherwise...
No.
What if...
No.
How about...
No.
Maybe just...
No. stare
*sulks*

*makes himself another steamer and looks at the office door*
I wonder what that was all about.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 1, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:34 am
*After a very long and confusing day, he pulls up near the back door and shuts his bike off. Right after his fateful conversation with Psyzapp earlier in the day, he had taken off and went for a ride to try and clear his head and weigh his options.

He heaves a heavy sigh as he checks his pocket to make sure the evidence is still there. He hops off the bike, pulls out the key she had give him and enters the building. After dropping off his coat and helmet, he goes to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of scotch whiskey. He takes the glass with him as he goes into Psyzapp's bedroom.

He sees that she is sleeping quite soundly. He notices a pill bottle on the nightstand and picks it up ... sleeping pills. He realizes that she more than likely has had just as rough a day as he did. He pulls the covers up over her shoulders and leans over to place a soft kiss on her cheek. The words 'I love you' escape his mouth in a low whisper.

He takes his glass into the sitting area, grabbing a blanket and spare pillow on his way. He sits down and places his drink on the table next to the sofa. He grabs the remote to lower and turn on the TV, then lowers the volume so it is barely audible.

As his eyes stare at all the happenings on the TV, his mind still races through the events of the day. After he finishes his drink, he turns the TV off, then lays down on the sofa and covers himself up. Eventually he succumbs to exhausted sleep.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:37 am
*checks his watch. After seeing the time, he figures Ryzan likely isn't going to come out of his quarters since he hasn't by now. Shrugging it off, he makes another steamer to go and leaves with Draa*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm
*coming upstairs, she goes behind the bar and grabs a coke. Taking a seat at the bar, she takes out her cell and checks her messages. Seeing that Black still has not replied, she texts him again and tosses her phone on the bar. Dammit Black, call me or show up soon..... She sips her coke and tries to come up with options for Pszyapp's predicament.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm
* walks into the bar as he recieves a txt from Katana. * Did you just send me a txt? What's going on? * sits next to her *  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 pm
Black! Thank God! We've got problems........and I don't know what to do.....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 pm
* concern washes over his face * What is it..??! Tell me what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm
Dougherty found evidence at the warehouse that ties Psyzapp to what happened. Apparently it's part of a list.....she's so upset. She was crying and hysterical last night. She had found listening devices in her quarters, and said that Big Paulie was going to kill Dougherty, and even possbily her.....so she did what had to be done in order to save him. I don't know what to do, Black! She thinks she's going to go to prison...she was even talking about having you "turn" her if that happens! Apparently, Dougherty hasn't done anything with the evidence yet.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:40 pm
The list how did he get a piece of it * looks at her with a small frown on his face * Im am most certainly not going to turn her. trust me this is not the life you want....And she wil not go to prison. If I have to confront dougherty myself it will not happen. Whats the worse that can happen they try and arrest me * laughs * They couldnt lay a finger on me....But lets hope it doesnt have to come to that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 pm
I don't know what to do, Black....she loves him so much, and now she's doubting his love for her....saying that he could have just been undercover trying to get information about Big Paulie. *she sighs* I know he loves her, but this is bound to be conflicting with his sense of duty.....*she sips her coke* She won't leave her chambers, Black. She put me in charge of everything, until further notice......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm
* sits back and contmplates all the information she just gave him. * I will talk to her AND him. At the same time if I can...if not can I have you give them both notes for me just in case? I have to visit a couple patients....which coincidently, how is Justin?

(( Its 1 am here gonk I need to sleeeeepppp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm
Sure, I'll give them notes from you.......

Justin? *she smiles* He's doing fine....he does want to know when he can be released to go back to work though. I've been keeping him well fed and the most he's done is eat and watch TV on my couch.

((LOL, go to sleeeeeeeep then! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 pm
* quickly writes the notes while talking to her * Well thats good. As long as he can move without having labored breathing her should be fine to go back to work when he feels like it. * stands up and hands her the notes * They basically say for them to get in touch with me about certain events that need to be discussed and that I will not take no for answer....Well I have to be off. You have my number... * With that he flits out through the door *

(( Ive been tryign to get people on my yahoo IM so whenever you guys need me and if Im on the computer you can IM me to get my butt on Gaia. I leave yahoo in 24/7 so I thought it would of been a good way..but such is the folly of man. Pass the idea around though...and if anyone is interested PM me. Good night))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 pm
*takes the notes from Black and puts them in her pocket.* OK, I'll let him know then.....thank you, Black. *she watches as he leaves the bar, and sips her coke in thoughtful silence.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm

((Spirit glomps Katana and Blacks Back cool ))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games