Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:25 pm
(( eek xp *glomps iggies in return*))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm

((I never made it back last night for that drink.... xp ))

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm
((LOL, better come now...I'm leaving in about 4 1/2 hours to go out tonight! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:52 pm
*Decides the only way to get the note to Dougherty is to go and drop it off at the GGB, she leaves MW and heads over to the GGB.*

*After dropping off the note, she returns to MW and heads downstairs to Psyzapp's quarters. She knocks on the red doors and waits for her to answer.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 pm

((Oh fun! I might just have to spirit drink for a while... I don't think I can get too drunk this way rofl ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm
katana68
*Decides the only way to get the note to Dougherty is to go and drop it off at the GGB, she leaves MW and heads over to the GGB.*

*After dropping off the note, she returns to MW and heads downstairs to Psyzapp's quarters. She knocks on the red doors and waits for her to answer.*

*She hears the knock on the door and realizes she is still in bed. She sits up on the edge of the bed and her head is pounding. stressed She's got one hell of a hangover and as she gets up she sees the pillow and blanket on the sofa in her room. Puzzled, she goes and answers the door first. She looks into the peep hole to see it's Katana and then opens the door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 pm
*Enters Psyzapp's quarters once she's opened the door.* Hey Psyzapp....how are you doing today? *she gives her a hug.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 pm
*she hugs Katana back and put her hand to her forehead.* I feel like hell. I've got a hangover. stressed Come on with me to my bedroom. I need to get an Advil or something. *She walks into her bedroom, to the master bath and searches the cabinet for Advil.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm
*follows behind Psyzapp to her bedroom.* Well, I'm here to deliver you a note from Black. He wants to talk to you soon. He had to leave, but I can tell him to come down here to talk to you if you'd rather. And, just so you know, he wants to talk to Dougherty as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 pm
*She finds and takes some Advil.* Black wants to talk to me? *She puts her hands on the sink, leans against it and glares into the Mirror.* Well that's just flippin great! stressed I suppose there is more information I need to know which is going to just dig my grave even deeper! mad

*She turns to Katana.* I don't know where Officer Dougherty is. I saw him yesterday morning…he's gone…remember. *She starts to tear up.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 pm
I told Black about the evidence you mentioned to me last night. That's why he wants to talk to you both, together if possible. He's not taking no for an answer either. I already went to the GGB and dropped off the note for Dougherty over there.

*she goes and hugs Psyzapp* Just hang in there....I'm trying to help you on this...which is why I'm asking Black for help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:22 pm
I don't know if there is anything Black can do. I'm expecting the entire Police Department and SWAT to show up here any day and haul me off in cuffs. Believe me…I know the drill…it's just been a while. *Ponders a minute* How long does it take to get a warrant these days?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm
I have no idea! Psyzapp! Don't you think he must be thinking about this? If he didn't care about you, don't you think you'd already be in handcuffs and hauled out of here yesterday, if not earlier? Don't do anything until you've spoken to Black. Besides, if all there were was names on that paper, that could mean anything....you could have been writing those down so that you could give it to the police!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:34 pm
*Hearing Katana sober, she stops and gets a puzzled look on her face. Perhaps Katana was right. Maybe she has been too hasty in her conclusions and just assumed Officer Dougherty would choose his duty since he did once before and walked out on a relationship. She goes back out to her bedroom and looks at the blanket and pillow on the sofa. Could it be that he came back last night to stay with her? Maybe he does love her after all? She turns back to Katana.* I won't do anything until I've spoken to Black…you have my word.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:39 pm
*sighs in relief* Okay.....good.....thank you. All right, I need to go back to my rooms and let Showcase know he's been cleared to go back to work. So, I suppose I'll be alone myself before too long....

*she goes and hugs Psyzapp again* Things will work out...you'll see....

*she leaves Psyzapp's rooms and heads to her quarters.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games