Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan j

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 am
*wakes up from her deep slumber...popcorn is strewn about and opera specs at my feet. Yawns and stretches* It seems the "show" has come to an abrupt end. I need a cold drink. Anyone available to make up a spicy bloody Mary?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am
*The sound of a motorcycle gets closer to the Cabana and is parked just outside the door. He walks in and surveys the place as he makes his way over to the bar.* Hey, I hear there's a new Cabana Boy around here. I could go for a cup of coffee, straight up and to go please. Got a busy day today. *Pulls out his Blackberry and checks his schedule for the day*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:21 am
::Maune tosses a glass in the air and catches it as he pours a blood mary for Wiccan then pours some coffee in a platic cup and puts the lid on it then tosses it and hands it to Officer Dougherty with a bag of random dounts::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:30 am
Thanks for the coffee, Maune. *peeks into bag* But, mind if I ask you something? ... What are dounts? Never heard of those before! Are they a new kind of pastry or something? Heh heh heh ... lol

@ wiccan J and Maune: While I'm thinking about it, do either of you have my winning Bingo ticket? confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:39 am
lol I mean doughnuts sorry about that Dougherty some people say it that way lol and to be honest I did not know you won some kind of tickets its new info to me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:52 am
*sucks down her bloody Mary* MMMMMMMMMM, this is quite LISH!!! Thank you Maune! Another? User Image

@ Dougherty *looks in pockets and jacket* No, no bingo tickets here!! blaugh  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:04 am
Sure Wiccan coming right up. :;Maune tosses a glass in the air then a celery stick as he mixs up the drink. The glass falls from the air and he catches it then pours the bloody mary in the glass and slides it over to Wiccan as the celery stick drops from the air into the glass:: There you are ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:19 am
::The E-unit brings Maune into the Cabana Medical Clinic and puts an oxygen mask over his mouth::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 am
*leko materializes in to watch over maune*
what happened little foxie...
what had a hold of you?...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 am
*sipping on her bloody mary she watches the E unit unload Muane* Hmmmm? How can this be? What could have put him into such a poorly state? Quick Leko!! Heal him!!! gonk He makes the best bloody mary's!!!  

wiccan j

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:31 am
::Maune looks up at Leko-chan:: I don't remember I was fine two days ago and everything went black... What happen was it that bad Leko-chan?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:31 am
*growls and mutters*
I'm not really certified as a healer...
*leko hold up her staff and her wings take on an angelic glow and her eyes return to blue, the aura then, like dust, falls onto maune*
This will help much until Ayami can come back... she won't allow me full range of her powers and she is too distraught right now to switch with me.... rolleyes  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am
*leko clears her throat*
WELL little foxie...
it would seem that you not ONLY made a pass at Psyzapp, BUT you also laid a hand on her, insulted her and in the end attempted to blackmail her...
I'm sorry but Wiccan and I needed to draw the line somewhere...
You actually made her upset! and I mean FOR REAL upset....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:37 am
::Maune looks down from Leko's eyes:: Well there goes any free service and or kindness Psyzapp will every have of me again. Due to whatever just happen.. That and probably my friendship with you Leko-chan and Lady Ayami as well as Wiccan  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:40 am
*leko pets maune's furry face*
ohhh don't you worry - you are and always will be our little foxie.
I'm sure Psyzapp will just be thrilled that you are okay.
She may be an evil mastermind and leader but she does have feelings...
Do you have any knowledge of how this all occurred since you seem to be out for the control of this "darkness" now.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games