Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Canada sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sure you were, Al. I'm sure you were..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 pm

"Hey now! I'm always doing heroic stuff! For the power of JUSTICE and all that!. But eh..." US smiled sheepishly for a change, and scratched the back of his head, "Next time you're being harassed I try to keep an eye out and save some heroics for you."

US-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Canada sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sure I'll be fine without your heroics. (I always have been...) But it would be appreciated."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:31 pm

"Aww... don't sound so gloomy now!" US shook his head, poking Canada in the side, a playful grin on his lips, "This is why people have fun harassing you so much! You need to be a little louder!"

US-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Canada rolled his eyes, swatting half-heartedly at America's hand. "I'm quite fine being the way I am, thank you."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:42 pm

I BRING FORTH GOOD AND BAD NEWS.

The good news is that the homepage is fixed.

Bad news is that the pictures are gone. D:

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:46 pm

((;3; Oh noes...))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:49 pm

"You're just way to stuffy and uptight though! People are just going to keep teasing and harassing you!" not one to be so easily deterred, US laughed, poking the other blonde in the ribs again. Then as if some sort of idea had crept into his head his grin widened, almost wickedly, "Hey Matty... are you still ticklish in the same spots you were when we were kids..?"

((pictures are gone? ;_; ))

US-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 pm

"Not everyone cares to be so loud all the time..." Canada sighed, then taking a step back away from the older nation when he was poked again in the ribs. "No, I'm not Al," he replied deadpan.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 pm

US didn't say anything for a few moments. He just stared at Canada wearing his big goofy American grin that did nothing to hide his intention.

"I think you're lying Matty..." he took a step closer, hand out stretched fingers wiggling in comical matter, "But if you're not... I'm sure you wouldn't mind me testing? Only for the purpose of JUSTICE of course!"

US-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Canada folded his arms, giving the other nation a deadpan stare that threatened against him doing what he so obviously intended.

"Now Alfred, why would I ever lie to you? It would be pointless, after all. That all encompassing aura of justice would shine straight through," he remarked, the second part bordering on sarcasm. "I don't see what justice and my ticklish spots have to do with each other."

((BLAME RUSSIA FOR THE DELAY IN REPLYING.))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:44 pm

((WELL I CERTAINLY FEEL LOVED. THANKS CANADA.))

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 pm

((... ILU?))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:54 pm

((NO U DONT LIAR >:O

ilu2. :'D))

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 pm

((<3~
Go check the kink meme, btw. ;3 I added bonuses to the request.))
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games