Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am
Hikari crashed into the sandy grounds as she clenched her sides. She began to cough up blood as she wheezed for air. The broken rib might have punctured one of her lungs. She used the sword as an aid to help her up, but it was somewhat useless since she can't get enough oxygen to stay conscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 pm
"well u look u have failed to beat me and one more attack to u it is end ur life but i keep u alive "said ken use sword knock out ur weapon out her hand went cross her then ken grin again at her walk to joy drag his sword above joy body right to her chest.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Hikari continued to wheeze as her visions blurred, following Ken. She snarled towards him as she coughed up blood still. "Damn it!!!!" thought Hikari as she clenched her fists. But, within her mind, a voice like hers echoed throughout. "Do you want to destroy your enemies?" asked the voice. Hikari was surprised to hear someone like her within her mind. "I can do that for you." spoke the voice as she gave a giggle afterwards. "H-how can you? He's too strong...even for me...." spoke Hikari towards the voice with disgust. She didn't wanted to admit the fact that she will be in fact, be useless again. "Oh...I can just open your full potential." said the voice. Hikari bit her lower lip that was drenched with her blood as she thought of it. "But, what's the catch?" asked Hikari towards the voice. The voice giggled as she prepared to answer her. "All you need to do is submit your body and soul to me. I can release your full power and you can defeat anyone that stands in your way..." said the voice with confidence. Hikari was hesitant of this method. Before she could even think of why not to do it, the voice spoke once again. "Come on...don't you want to protect your friends....the reason you even left was so that they won't get involved and get hurt right? I mean, if you have the power, you can protect them and destroy the ones that are hurting them...." said the voice with persuasion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm
"hikari keep ur eyes open watch me kill this girl"said ken stab joy in her chest and blood glush out her body leave sword in her then walk toward hikari carry a dart gun that same high danger dose put someone in coma."it is done for u and u have good time in dreamland"said ken place dartgun on her neck felt needle touch ur skin.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Hikari felt her energy was fading. But, before she could fall unconscious, she used her last energy to speak towards the voice. "You.....I accept your...offer...protect my...frie..n..d..s..." said Hikari as her eyes slowly closed. After a pause, the voice within her thoughts laughed maniacally, feeling as the victor. The mark on her forehead began to morph as it transformed into a more ancient design to it. Dark aura began to seep out of her body as she laid on the ground. Her hair have gotten extremely long and her nails have gotten sharper and longer. She then floated vertically, allowing her to stand and give a devilish smile towards Ken. "Did ya miss me?" said the being, but it was Kuro that appeared. She licked her lips and cracked her neck. She looked at Joy and shook her head as she placed her hands on her hips. "Tsk..tsk...tsk....such a naughty boy....look at what you did to my future pawn....I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson now...would I?" said Kuro as she crouched like a beast and with her speed greatly increased, she should be a blur to none towards the others. Without delay, she kicked Ken to his side, shattering some of his ribs like what he did to Hikari earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
ken hold on his ground and felt one rib broken and "i think ur weak side never knew chaos is center of core but never come back my dear kuro i knew it was u that speed but that kick is little weak before"said ken grab sand and suck in him.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Kuro cracked her knuckles then stretched her legs. She then tilted her head to a side as she grinned towards Ken. "Oh. I guess I have to do better than that..." spoke Kuro as she jumped upwards, her mark glowing deep black and using her nails to cut her legs and hands. As the wounds began to bleed out, she let the blood seep out of the wounds and the blood crystallized, stronger than diamond itself. She then used gravity to increase her speed and power, lounging herself towards Ken.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 am
ken grin at u and "i got u"said said ken his body turn to sand more his clone reappear take his place around kuro strike at her blind spot."hey hikari r u in that room wait for ur chaos to save"said man in shadow.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:31 pm
While Kuro battled Ken, Hikari on the other hand was just floating within her thoughts. It was dark and she felt like she was underwater. She can breathe fine but she couldn't move. She felt like she was sinking slowly as she tried to move. When she heard the voice, she tried to speak but no voice was emitting from her lips. It was slightly true of what the shadow said. She did wanted Chaos to save her, proving that he wasn't dead and they were only lying.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm
"remember this sword and guns will find u but hikari open up to ur heart to him"said man in shadow walk on egde of water see u.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm
Hikari glanced at the figure as her eyes slowly closed. After a pause, she opened them once again and tried to reach her hand for him. While she did, she was sinking. She felt like there were chains tied around her feet, dragging her down the dark water below her. But, as she struggled to swim up, she felt the calm waters of her thoughts becoming raging waves. Imagining Chaos while she struggled, it gave her the strength she needed as she tried to break free from being paralyzed as she watched her thoughts wander around her. Meanwhile, Kuro suddenly stopped as her control over Hikari's body was disturbed. Hikari was gaining control of her body once again as she struggled within her mind. Kuro snarled as she grabbed both the sides of her head. The dark aura surrounding her was starting to diminish as her appearance revert back to normal slowly. Indeed, Kuro wasn't going out without a fight. But, the faith and caring she felt for her friends gave her enough strength to overcome Kuro's being and regain control of her body and soul once again. Weakened from the inner battle between her and Kuro, she was gasping for air as she raised her head. She smiled as she glanced at the darkened skies with her eyes. Hikari then reverted her attention towards Ken and took her stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm
ken grin at u but all his clone in ice "what the hell who frozen my clone"said ken.
a far cross saw girl with blue and with same cloaked u meet in town first time and next to her it knight with red hair and man in shadow ur dual sword and guns r glowing bright white.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:47 pm
Hikari averted her attention towards the two she met. She was surprised to see them here, and nonetheless, helping her as well after what she had done to them. But, she was glad to see them since she was witted out of energy from battling Kuro within her. "Wh-what are you two doing here?" spoke Hikari towards the two. Of course, she had no problems having Icy there but Shi, on the other hand was distasteful.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm
alish run to u knee next to u"we found u and u r okay let me heal u and yoh protect our lady and master careful ur body sir"said alish. man pick his guns and aim at ken." so not dead yet and u bought ur people protect ur wife i about to end her life here"said ken,  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm
Hikari smiled at Alish yet she couldn't really find the strength to look her in the eyes. She ran away from the mansion and left without saying anything. "Can you heal my wounds and my internal organs that are damaged?" said Hikari softly as she was embarrassed to ask for her help. It was fine with her if she didn't have the power to or if she did, she refused.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games